This page features job seekers in the Kansas City/Lawrence area who are looking for employment. They are listed in order by those recently added.
If you are interested in being featured on this page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a description of your experience/background, what you are looking for in bullet point format like below, along with any links to your resume, LinkedIn profile, or website portfolio.
Terry Blastenbrei has over 20 years experience in Business Management, with a focus on Operations and Project Management. He is looking for roles in those fields along with Human Resources. He has recently worked on political campaigns, and enjoys that work a great deal.
- Seeking a marketing/social media position.
- Experience includes managing social media profiles for a variety of brands, most recently the Kansas City Chiefs, as well as a variety of public relations, copy writing and digital marketing tactics.
- Strong creative, digital and business writing skills.
- Communicate professionally and effectively.
- Work quickly and efficiently under strict deadlines.
- Effectively collaborate and thrive in group settings.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and remain agile in a rapidly-changing working environment.
- Knowledge of SEO, content marketing and email marketing campaigns.
- Wide variety of organic and paid social media experience throughout a mix of social platforms.
- Able to work with a variety of marketing tools including: Spredfast, Buffer, Google Analytics, MailChimp and Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/
LinkedIn built-in analytics.
Learn about Chelsea: https://
LinkedIn profile: https://www.
- Seeking a marketing/communications/social media position.
- B.A. Degree in English and A.S. Degree in Marketing.
- Additional classes in Photoshop, InDesign and Photography.
- Experience with publication design, newsletter writing and marketing collateral.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong interest in photography and design.
- I am a people-person that is motivated, energetic and detail oriented. I would like to work in a position where I can assist clients, doctors, and/or other professionals in navigating their way to remedy a situation, resolving issues, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Eighteen years of processing medical, dental and disability claims which included reviewing medical records in order to make payment determinations with an average of 95% accuracy.
- Health care benefit professional in hospice, home health, Medicare and Explanation of Benefits.
- Fifteen years of sales and marketing for all size group accounts and for individual benefits with a proven client relationship management at 80% retention. Innovative and insightful – quick to respond to problems and ability to resolve complex issues.
- Skilled Client Advocate.
- Five years of family management as a primary care provider for an ill relative, and volunteer event planner for several functions which include high school reunions and church benefits.
- Worked temporary contract work for several different organizations.
- Strong administrative skills with emphasis on details.
- Certified HIPAA Privacy official.
- Experienced and knowledgeable user of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook.
- Seeking full or part-time CFO or comparable senior Finance/Accounting position.
- Also available for consulting engagements.
- A holistic, entrepreneurial, results and operationally-oriented professional businessman who practices Finance and Accounting, not a professional accountant practicing at business.
- 30+ years experience that began with the international Big 4 CPA firm Deloitte & Touche.
- While primary industry background is with Manufacturing/Cost Accounting, Distribution and Service firms, most recently was CFO for a (i.) turnkey Engineering EPC/BoP Design and Construction firm then (ii.) developer of Renewable Energy (wind and solar) projects.
- Significant M&A, SEC-reporting, HR, Risk Management, International and Capital Sourcing (debt and equity inclusive of IPOs and project financing) experience.
- Committed to mentoring and individual employee empowerment.
- Provide enterprise-wide value by fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance.
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell: (816) 719-3070
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/