On average, we keep postings up at least 60 days. We check all listings multiple times a week to make sure they are still valid. If jobs expire, we remove them from this page.
If you wish to submit a marketing or social media job, send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Description of the job
- Where people can apply (link) or contact email address
Content and Social Media Specialist with Keystone Automotive Operations (Posted January 15)
- Write and execute simple and effective content with the ability to tailor the writing to different platforms while establishing a clear and consistent “voice”.
- Strategize, develop & execute all social media efforts, including all content development, engagement and general reputation management, across all digital platforms.
- Assist team in analyzing, tracking, and monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Interest in automotive-related fields.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in a rapidly evolving business.
- Experience using web analytics tools to track and monitor effectiveness of campaigns.
- Balancing current workload based on a given priority and project deadlines.
- Write blog content and find appropriate imagery to match the subject matter in addition to products being featured.
- Expertise of the English language, grammar, and creative writing skills.
- Strong understanding of major social media platforms and the abilities or limitations therein.
- Familiarity with WordPress as a blogging platform.
- Ability to write with basic understanding of SEO principles in mind.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or similar area of study.
- 1-3 years of eCommerce experience.
Digital Strategies Manager with ReeceNichols Real Estate (Posted January 14)
- Direct the development and maintenance of Website design and content according to business goals and ensure that industry best practices are followed to maximize the consumer experience and lead generation opportunities.
- Direct the development and maintenance of the company’s mobile site and mobile applications to maximize consumer experience and lead generation opportunities.
- Lead company-wide online marketing strategies related to search engine optimization
- (SEO), pay per click (PPC), affiliate marketing, retargeting campaigns.
- Develop, implement and direct strategies, plans and operating metrics for Web site performance
- Apply analytical findings to marketing programs and site enhancements.
- Leverage marketing analytics to ensure optimization of all programs.
- Partner with senior/executive management to develop the company website and other digital marketing strategies and roadmaps that integrate with wide-ranging marketing plans and customer engagement strategies.
- Manage key platform and digital agency relationships to ensure optimal expertise is obtained and strategy is executed.
- Demonstrated experience working with executive level staff to set priorities, establish budgets and align resources to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in designing and delivering web and mobile-based business solutions.
- Experience sourcing and managing vendor partners.
- Demonstrated analytic and strategic skills.
- Strong understanding of search engine marketing, industry standards and SEO best practices.
- Moderate experience or a basic knowledge of internet, website building or design.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related field; OR equivalent related work experience and knowledge.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with an emphasis on internet and relationship management.
Openings with Hallmark (Posted January 14)
Copywriter – Creative Marketing Studio
Chief Marketing Officer with C2FO (Posted January 14)
- Drive engagement and trust with hundreds of thousands of small and medium-size businesses.
- Educate them on the C2FO solution that is offered to them by their customers.
- Create a holistic marketing program that provides content and other valuable assets to segmented personas at SMBs, such that it creates brand relevance and affords us permission to present timely offering of working capital solutions.
- Generate Inbound interest/hand raisers who want to learn more about the solution and the platform mechanics.
- 100% B2B operator who will be responsible for defining the overall digital marketing strategy, channel mix, and reporting framework.
- Develop a full stack Inbound digital marketing program with a mix of email, content marketing, website/landing pages, SEO/SEM, display, retargeting, paid/social, business channels/platforms and more.
- Well-versed in analytics to help the BI team define reporting/metrics needed for your success.
- Hands-on experience executing multi-channel demand generation (Inbound) campaigns. Including programs across SEO/SEM, ET/SF/any Marketing automation tools, display, conversion optimization.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Marketing.
- 10-15 years of experience defining multi-channel digital marketing strategies translated into successful execution.
Marketing Specialist with TreanorHL (Posted January 14)
Note: This position is located in Lawrence, KS
- Actively participate in firm-wide marketing efforts that support TreanorHL’s overall strategic business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with Studio Marketing Strategists in support of specific business development pursuits, marketing initiatives, and branding activities.
- Work with Studio Marketing Strategists and Studio Leaders to coordinate and execute responses to RFPs/Qs.
- Organize and create presentation/interview materials and facilitate rehearsals, including actively supporting interview coaches/facilitators.
- Edit/proof responses to RFPs/Qs and firm marketing collateral (website, brochures, presentation materials, etc.).
- Work with Studio Marketing Strategists to prepare status reports on project/client pursuits, keeping Studio Leaders informed about actions, schedules, deadlines, and related activities.
- Maintain RFP/Q response tracking mechanism to record, monitor and report pursuit hit rates.
- Coordinate conference/tradeshow materials and ensure timely delivery.
- Partner with Studio Marketing Strategists to complete research and provide analytics in support of studio marketing strategies, including competitors, target clients, projects and developments, potential markets, and economic factors impacting the firm’s business developments efforts.
- Work with all members of the Marketing team to strategize, implement, and socialize best practices and standards across all internal and external touchpoints.
- Be flexible and be interested in being challenged.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), and CRM database.
- Bring a positive attitude and the desire to creatively and resourcefully solve problems.
- Be available to travel periodically.
- Possess a 4-year college degree in journalism, marketing, communications or a related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in the professional services environment (architecture, engineering, construction, legal or finance).
Sales & Event Marketing Coordinator with Sporting Kansas City (Posted January 14)
- Take a hands-on approach to lead all Swope Park Rangers ticket sales initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Marketing & Community Relations Coordinator to attend local community events to promote the SPR brand.
- Use strategic telemarketing, email and face-to-face appointments to contact potential clients.
- Sell a full selection of ticket plans including single games, premium inventory, season tickets, partial plans and group tickets to both businesses and individual customers.
- Attend weekly meetings and role-play sessions conducted by the Sales Manager.
- Prospect new clients by attending local community and networking events.
- Develop professional and trustworthy relationships with all clients.
- Maintain connections with clients to enhance the SPR brand and convert them into ticket buyers.
- Educate clients about potential ticket upgrades with the ultimate goal of upselling to increase revenue.
- Develop and plan group events to create a unique and memorable experience for all groups.
- Coordinate with clients to meet and greet during Sporting Kansas City and Swope Park Rangers games.
- Perform various gameday duties.
- Self-motivating personality, with an eagerness to succeed and grow the SPR brand.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and creative mindset.
- High stamina and ability to handle pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with exceptional time management.
- Strong networking skills.
- Approachable and diplomatic personality.
- Short distance travel may be required to meet with potential clients and to attend marketing events.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques.
- Awareness of sports industry development.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sports management or other related field required.
- Prior experience in a professional atmosphere preferred.
Openings with Netsmart (Posted January 14)
Senior Copywriter / Internal Communications Manager
Paid Social Media Manager with Sprint (Posted January 14)
- Responsible for developing KPI driven paid social strategies across all stages of the funnel. Lower Funnel media plans to drive acquisition and upgrades (typically device campaigns and offers) and Upper Funnel Social media plans to drive branding and initiative/offer awareness (TIDAL, Pokémon Go, Sprint Unlimited, Sprint internal initiatives)
- Partner with media agency teams and Yellow Fan creative Paid Social team to develop strategic, quantitative and innovative media plans across social platforms to drive Sprint’s business.
- Work with base and acquisition teams to ensure that all strategic inputs and goals are captured to inform the planning process including KPIs, CRM list needs and messaging architecture.
- Work with digital teams to ensure digital cross platform alignment, measurement and testing.
- Responsible for all relevant Paid Social media plan details, budget information and summary documents.
- Oversee tracking and reporting, optimizing campaigns to ensure key paid social metrics are continually monitored and optimized. Ensure data integrity and draw insights that inform campaign and platform optimizations.
- Ensure a holistic Paid Social strategy is developed each quarter. Work with social platform lead to ensure all Paid Social media plans work holistically and all platform and plan nuances are communicated.
- Industry knowledge from either a corporate or agency experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally to meet objectives.
- Ability to create and present paid social media plans and track them from execution through KPIs.
- Must be an expert at creating and managing detailed budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related work experience or 6 years related work experience post high school.
- 2 years project management or related process management experience.
- 3 years of paid social media buying experience.
Director of Marketing with Newmark Grubb Zimmer (Posted January 14)
- Responsible for planning and implementing marketing programs, new process improvement, overseeing marketing staff and managing workload for department.
- Responsible for all internal employee communication and initiatives related to special events, activities and support of corporate culture.
- Day-to-day responsibilities focus largely on updating standard copy, proposals, property brochures, online presence and strategic marketing.
- Must be fluent in software applications including MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and Constant Contact.
- Must thrive on multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and take direction from multiple associates.
- Superior oral and written communication skills including spelling, grammar and proof reading. Direct experience in graphic design, creating maps, composing press releases, preparing RFP responses, social media, media and print buying.
- Management experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and 5 years experience in real estate or related industry.
Copywriter with Spring Venture Group (Posted January 14)
- Develop engaging, results-driven copy based on business needs outlined in project briefs.
- Develop an intimate understanding of each brand’s unique voice and tone.
- Work cross-functionally to conceptualize and deliver both long and short-form copy for websites, emails, advertisements, flyers, direct mail, social media, and more.
- Proofread and edit both your own and other copywriters’ work, adhering to business-specific style guidelines and project objectives.
- Follow internal processes while always seeking to increase team efficiencies.
- Evaluate copy performance and participate in reporting exercises.
- Thorough knowledge of grammar and powerful language skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment to excellence with a proven record of meeting deadlines and exceeding quality expectations.
- Ability to work with little direction by understanding business goals and performing self-directed research.
- Proactive thinker who identifies solutions to problems proactively.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and associated context guidelines.
- BS or BA in Creative Writing, Journalism or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience writing for digital channels preferred.
Marketing Coordinator with Polsinelli PC (Posted January 14)
- Manage ongoing updates to the firm website utilizing CMS platform.
- Coordinate firm’s annual client holiday gift/cards program and ongoing firm store, including item selection, maintenance of online ordering system and administrative coordination of orders/invoices.
- Execute online content posting for social media, blogs, and firm website.
- Execute practice-specific webinars, including coordinating administrative details and executing the webinar on the date of the event.
- Coordinate firm’s sporting/event ticket distribution process.
- Process department invoices, leadership expenses, and department credit card statement.
- Team administrative support as needed.
- Background in marketing/communications is preferred.
- BS degree or Associates degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of professional working experience, preferred.
Community Engagement Coordinator with Center for Developmentally Disabled (Posted January 14)
- Responsible for increasing public visibility of the organization by creating a socialengagement strategy, using Facebook, Twitter and other media outlets.
- Promote organization’s events and people through monthly press releases.
- Maintain the organization media contact list.
- Engage community organizations (civic clubs, social groups and fraternal organizations) to create support for CDD, including special event fund raisers and volunteering.
- Generate public speaking opportunities for the President/CEO.
- Be prepared to represent the agency at events as requested.
- Responsible for producing quarterly newsletter and monthly e-newsletters.
- Find, engage and maintain corporate supporters for events and through volunteer opportunities.
- Responsible for 2-3 annual print appeals/direct mail solicitations.
- Review and update Greater Kansas City Community Foundation (GKCCF) profile/Charity Navigator, etc.
- Create a weekly list of donors/supporters for the President/CEO to call or write.
- Create a monthly list of donors for Board members to write TY notes.
- Coordinate fundraising events.
- Oversee anniversary celebration.
- Plan Annual Meeting.
- Coordinate activities and events thoroughly and with sufficient lead-time to ensure good communication, publicity, and success of events.
- Solicit funds from sponsors for events.
- Create a volunteer program with opportunities for direct service, office and committee roles.
- Recruit, train and maintain volunteers.
- Work with department heads to create volunteer job descriptions.
- Work with Executive Assistant to maintain donor/volunteer/mailing data base.
- Keep electronic and print mailing list coordinated and updated.
- Responsible for website content and updates.
- Experience with the Greater Kansas City Philanthropic Community.
- Strong people/customer service skills.
- Proficiency in computer programs such as Word and Excel, plus ability to master our donor database and social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in fundraising in the Greater Kansas City area.
Communications Coordinator with The Summit Church (Posted January 14)
- Serve as a marketing project manager and junior graphic designer.
- Experience managing projects, overseeing email marketing campaigns, and doing light graphic design work.
- You will thrive in this position if you crave a fast pace, enjoy a variety of responsibilities and think strategically.
Director of Business Development and Marketing with McAnany, Van Cleave & Phillips (Posted January 14)
- Work closely with the leadership team to implement the firm’s business development, marketing, and communications plans.
- Requires a great deal of independent judgment, strategic and critical thinking as well as a polished and diplomatic manner, as well as the ability to function effectively at all levels of interaction.
- Proven capacity to support leadership in their business development and marketing efforts including overall strategy, research, and execution.
- Successful creation and execution of a comprehensive branding strategy which includes client expansion and increased visibility and awards for the organization locally, regionally and industry wide.
- Proven ability to create compelling content for an organization’s website and integrate into relevant social and online platforms.
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to put together high-level business plans, professional marketing communications and press releases.
- Superb judgment and ability to build credibility quickly with practice leadership, partners, clients and firm management.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a matrix organization.
- Strong leadership, organizational, team building, interpersonal, and customer service skills are essential.
- Comfortable with public speaking. Excellent presentation skills and confident presenter.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and with web interfaces; experience with graphics design applications experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university in relevant field; Graduate degree a plus.
- 6+ years in a marketing, business development or operations role, preferably in the legal industry.
- At least 2 years in a leadership role managing people and projects.
Digital Content Implementer with Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Posted January 14)
- Execute and monitor content across all digital platforms and channels including social, email and web that corresponds with strategic communications and marketing efforts and initiatives.
- Manage social channels through organic content posting, specific campaigns and advertising.
- Daily listening, responding and posting across channels as an FCA brand-ambassador.
- Daily execution of email campaigns, email list segmentation, growth and management.
- Leverage digital advertising through Google AdWords, display ad campaigns and social advertising.
- Assist in web content development and management, including editing and posting new web content on FCA.org and other web properties.
- Develop techniques on ways to build traffic, generate leads and develop audience through social, email and web.
- Responsible for measurement, analytics and reporting, while continually finding ways to improve metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Collaborate with Communications team on content calendars and timelines.
- Work closely with Content Writers and Producers on content development.
- Provide local support, training, best practices and education on communications and marketing efforts regarding digital channels to FCA field staff.
- Expertise in the digital and social media ecosystems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in digital communications and marketing campaign development, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Proficient in online monitoring and measurement platforms, analytics tools, tagging and tracking techniques.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and related programs.
- Careful attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Ability to deliver high-quality projects on time and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to juggle shifting priorities and multiple projects.
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as in a team, prioritizing tasks.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, advertising or a related field.
- 5+ years minimum related experience.
Openings with Dealer.com and VinSolutions (Posted January 14)
Marketing and Content Manager with Generator Studio (Posted January 12)
- Keep abreast of firm’s projects and create compelling stories along the way that are visually rich – using photography and video captured by self (and/or others when appropriate) and excellent writing skills.
- Understand target audience(s) for each channel and create content relevant to their interests and lifestyles.
- Actively respond and engage with followers in social channels.
- Increase traffic to social channels including website.
- Create and communicate a content calendar of planned activity, adjusting as needed per project status while being opportunistic with relevant unplanned & ad hoc content.
- Track and share results periodically from social media efforts, analyzing content with most engagements, clicks to website/landing page, impressions, etc.
- Plan and execute the firm’s marketing initiatives from start to finish.
- Coordinate, prepare and deliver responses for RFP’s and RFQ’s for potential projects within deadlines and to the high quality standards of Generator Studio.
- Assess opportunities for strategic viability and make recommendations based on cost vs. target audience impact.
- Maintain marketing budget and track expenditures to meet approved budgets.
- Facilitate and build content for news/media outreach efforts and design awards.
- Work with outside photographers, graphic designers and web developers in the development of marketing collateral, sponsorship needs, website updates, ads, presentations, etc. and manage production of material.
- Help plan and execute firm events and parties as needed.
- Maintain excellent project marketing content files for overall firm use & access.
- Proven history of social media management with expertise in Instagram, Facebook and Twitter channels at a minimum.
- Must be completely comfortable and fluent in social media.
- Experience with LinkedIn and Houzz a big plus.
- Excellent grammar, verbal and written communication skills are critical.
- Ninja-like skills using your iPhone to capture photos and video of awesome things.
- An eye for awesome things and design.
- Must be organized and above all, self-directed given the independent nature of this position.
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop and WordPress, or willingness to learn the programs for making updates to project files and website.
- Bachelor degree in communications, journalism, English or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced agency or in-house marketing setting.
More Details and to Apply
Writer Openings with John Deere (Posted January 12)
Writer, Sprayers & Tillage
Email Marketing Specialist with Hallmark (Posted January 12)
- Building and coding email campaigns using HTML, database file/segment selection, and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns and journeys.
- Deploys email and mobile campaigns to appropriate subscriber lists.
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Outputs retention marketing (email and direct mail) database file segmentations and lists, writes data file set-up and output instructions for vendors, and manages respective projects with vendors.
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- Responsible for email marketing reporting and analysis to provide recommendations for marketing optimizations to enhance performance of marketing emails.
- Responsible for staying up to date with email marketing industry benchmarks, best practices, and emerging trends and opportunities for marketing optimizations.
- Communicates with internal team members effectively to execute email campaigns.
- Develops and documents efficiencies in current and future processes.
- Experience with email marketing and/or direct mail marketing.
- Experience working with an email marketing platform.
- Experience with databases, data structure, data manipulation, and/or data queries.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation is preferred.
- Ability to write database queries is helpful.
- Experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Coremetrics and/or Omniture is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of professional work experience.
Social Media Specialist with Mariner Wealth Advisors (Posted January 9)
- Execute social media strategy ensuring all outreach is timely, relevant and on brand.
- Proactively pushes approved communications onto social media platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand company initiatives and incorporate into social media strategy.
- Actively monitor all social media outlets and handle inquiries as required.
- Maintain social media analytics and provide insight to VP of Marketing on ways to increase engagement with our audiences.
- Create/Edit content for postings on a daily basis.
- Responsible for communicating best in class social media practices enterprise-wide.
- Work closely with Public Relations firm to ensure posts are on-target with PR efforts.
- Set strategy for daily content and collaborate with design team on development.
- Collaborates with public relations, internal internet advertising, and other cross-functional teams to coordinate and implement social media marketing projects.
- Leverage existing content assets and tailor for social channels.
- Master and stay true to the method brand voice in all communication.
- Own social editorial calendar working with copy writer, PR agency, designers, VP of marketing and subject matter experts to ensure timely posts.
- Work with compliance and compliance monitoring tools for accurate postings and archiving of posts company-wide.
- Passion for building and engaging online communities and brand advocates.
- Understands fundamentals of social platforms, including functionality, emerging trends/technologies.
- Savvy about unique audiences on each social media platform and how to engage them in an authentic way.
- Strong written, grammar and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt writing style to existing brand voice.
- Experience with social measurement and reporting to demonstrate value and ROI.
- Creative, strategic and passionate about the method brand.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledgeable about social measurement and execution tools a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Digital Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communication or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in social media and/or community engagement.
More Details and to Apply
Content Marketing Specialist with UNA Purchasing Solutions (Posted January 9)
- Create varying types of content: web pages, sales collateral, white papers, case studies, blogs, social media content, and have the ability to quickly switch tone for different channels and legs of business.
- Mine and source content and topics to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, engagement and retention.
- Experience using data to develop insights that inform content topic strategy.
- Own tracking, analysis and improvement of site conversion.
- Ownership of decided upon marketing strategies and engaging creative – partnering with the internal team to bring great campaigns to life across all of our digital platforms.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against campaign goals (ROI) on a regular basis.
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies focused on driving deeper customer engagement and product affinity.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Help to develop, implement, monitor, and optimize lead scoring and acquisition funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Copywriting and content marketing focused.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience leading and managing marketing campaigns across web, e-mail, social media, and display & search advertising.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Knowledge of WordPress, web publishing, and SEO best practices.
- Ability to create with Adobe CC programs (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat DC).
- Ability to use Office 365 products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in digital and content marketing.
More Details and to Apply
Senior Director of Marketing with SelectQuote – Senior Division (Posted January 9)
- Manage the marketing P&L for the Senior division of SelectQuote.
- Collaborate with leadership to define strategic objectives, success metrics, tactical plans, and marketing budget to support the growth objectives of SelectQuote Senior.
- Develop the monthly, annual, and 5 year lead generation plan in support of the defined goals of the Senior Division.
- Continually evaluate and optimize performance across the marketing plan to ensure the highest possible return on the marketing investment.
- Manage external partners/vendors to ensure that they are delivering on their lead quality/quantity commitments at appropriate economic returns.
- Creatively work with the (internal) business development team and external partners to develop new lead sources.
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting, and positioning to drive media and creative development for internal marketing teams.
- Partner with marketing shared services (creative, digital media, traditional media, direct marketing etc.) on the execution of the lead generation plan.
- Develop a robust understanding of SelectQuote Senior profitability model and key profit drivers across customer segments, products and geographies.
- Monitor daily fluctuations in lead volume and make adjustments as needed.
- Partner with the sales team and workflow to ensure lead distribution is working as designed from lead development through agent delivery.
- Lead strategic and cross-functional initiatives in support of the SelectQuote Senior Division (e.g. launch of new business opportunities, etc.).
- Demonstrated leadership skills to drive optimal business performance.
- Progressive experience in roles demanding analytical rigor and discipline.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Experience in operations and operational disciplines such as program and project management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – creativity to identify opportunities when others may not see them and a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to execute.
- Experience managing partners and a willingness to have “tough conversations” to get the results needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
- 10+ years of progressive management experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytical discipline such as finance or data analytics.
- At least 5 years of experience in an operational discipline (management, marketing, program management).
- 5+ years leading a team.
More Details and to Apply
Digital Marketing Specialist with MISH Hospital and Clinics (Posted January 9)
- Responsible for supporting MISH Hospital and Clinics content development for website, social media platforms and SEO.
- Engage consumers on all key social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs & other platforms as required.
- Create, develop and manage content across social media, online communities, websites and email campaigns.
- Identify, interpret and execute social media trends based on analytics and research.
- Possess a solid understanding of SEO, keyword research, Social Media, SEM, Email, Display Advertising and Google Analytics.
- Assisting in leading cross-functional marketing initiatives in marketing department verticals as well as in concert with teams within the organization.
- Creating operational oversight of channel integration, content creation, and the capturing and evaluation of analytics and campaign results.
- Creating, managing, and analyzing marketing data for both regular growth reporting, as well as deep, actionable customer insights via business intelligence software and tools.
- Managing projects including production of marketing materials, including website content, Google ads, print collateral, and videos.
- Responsible for maintaining current business relationships and developing new business relationships. Also responsible for physician recruitment.
- Develop, execute and measure targeted promotions to capitalize on key selling opportunities, increase brand awareness, increase digital traffic, and enhance community engagement.
- Hands-on experience with email and marketing automation platforms (Act-On, Cheetah Mail, ExactTarget, Marketo, Selligent, Responsys, etc.).
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence tools a huge plus.
- Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, & Word). MS SharePoint (highly-preferred).
- Understanding of CRM segmentation, database marketing, and consumer insights.
- Content management and website editing experience.
- Experience with preparing campaign recaps and marketing analytics reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Advertising, Communications.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of marketing experience with a focus on managing integrated digital channels including email, social, display advertising and marketing automation.
Social Media Manager with Unbound Agency (Posted January 8)
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build awareness.
- Create and manage editorial calendars for multiple brands’ social media platforms.
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and others.
- Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Provide actionable client-facing reports that review success of campaigns and identify ways to improve.
- Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets.
- Drive engagement with social media influencers and nurture those relationships to further brand marketing goals.
- Create engaging written and visual content for blog.
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research; relay it to business strategists.
- Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks.
- Lead the strategy, planning, execution and ongoing optimization for Unbound’s social media channels.
- Manage company blog and editorial calendar that aligns with social updates.
- Experience with Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or HubSpot.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Google Analytics.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms.
- Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Strong organizational/project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, or related field.
- 3 years of social media management experience including strong background in client management.
More Details and to Apply
Communications Manager with City of Blue Springs, MO (Posted January 8)
- Develops, coordinates and implements the City’s strategic community engagement and communications plan.
- Actively engages Civic, Business, Non-Profit, School District, Government, Faith-Based Organizations and Neighborhood Associations (HOA’s) to create new relationships, enhance communication channels and to gather feedback on City initiatives and programs.
- Identifies inter-departmental and cross-sector opportunities, develops work plans and implements initiatives and programs in accordance with City Council and City Administration goals and objectives.
- Utilizes a wide range of activities, programs, tools and techniques to engage and inform citizens, businesses and visitors.
- Creates and produces newsletters, pamphlets, articles, brochures, videos, photographs and photo layouts, and publications for citizens, including the City’s digital community, website, and magazine, promotional or informational materials.
- Creates and assists in the development of data-driven reports to advise recommendations for changes in policies, services and laws to improve City Administration.
- Position functions as the City’s primary media contact and spokesperson, unless otherwise specified by Administration (includes speaking to the media and preparing and coordinating press releases with City Communications).
- Coordinates press conferences on an as needed basis with internal public safety staff and community partners.
- Serves as the Public Information Officer for the Central Jackson County Emergency Management Agency and advises Administration and public safety staff with crisis communication.
- Attends City Council meetings and other committees/boards as necessary.
- Acts as the City’s Webmaster and is responsible for design, content management, and training of departmental web contacts.
- Prepares and manages budget for City Communications, and other related areas.
- Oversees the City Communications Division.
- Represents the city in regional meetings and forums; may correspond with state and federal representatives on behalf of the City.
- Coordinates responses to requests for services from the City Council and the public, and assists in preparing speeches, proclamations, resolutions, and other public presentations for the Mayor, City Council and city administrative office as directed by City Administration.
- Experience with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher), Adobe Creative Suite – (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), and Constant Contact.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, business communications, public administration or related field.
- 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in communications or administration; prior local government experience is desired.
More Details and to Apply
Senior Marketing Specialist with JE Dunn (Posted January 8)
- Prepares, including developing content, proofing and editing requests for proposal (RFP) and qualification (RFQ) responses.
- Produces presentation materials and deliverables for internal purposes and project pursuits.
- Maintains accuracy of marketing information within Cosentials, which includes internal personnel resumes, external contact records, project records, and knowledge database.
- Creates unique marketing collateral for Business Development and internal departments as requested, ensuring corporate identity is maintained.
- Plans, coordinates or attends events such as trade shows, conferences, client events, and in-house planned activities.
- Prepares, including writing, proofreading and editing award submissions.
- Gathers information and produces effective narratives to effectively market JE Dunn.
- Researches the organizations competitors and provides analysis.
- Provides information to corporate communications team on events or projects for internal or external press releases, social media, info to portal, OneDunn newsletter, etc.
- Demonstrates commitment to the highest standards of client satisfaction by displaying courtesy and sensitivity, and responding promptly to client needs.
- Manages difficult or emotional client situations promptly and efficiently.
- Meets client commitments, recognizes and acts upon service opportunities.
- Solicits and applies feedback to improve quality and service.
- Responsibility for project and/or company photography.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign and Photoshop – Advanced.
- Ability to create effective graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or related field preferred; In lieu of the above requirements, relevant experience will be considered.
- 5+ Years marketing, communications or public relations experience preferred.
More Details and to Apply
Communications Coordinator with Metropolitan Energy Center (Posted January 8)
- Craft an effective, comprehensive communications strategy for both buildings and transportation programs, including but not limited to: website, newsletters, social media, blog posts, publications, presentations, reports, infographics, webinars, and other media applications.
- Conduct research related to advanced transportation energy, efficiency technologies, green fleet management strategies, and buildings’ energy efficiency.
- Produce written, visual, and/or video content for various media.
- Develop staff-supplied content into polished media, ensuring adherence to communications strategy.
- Provide content direction and constructive feedback as needed.
- Develop media releases and news clips to promote visibility, advertise events and/or highlight stakeholder successes.
- Track and report outreach metrics using available technologies, such as Google Analytics.
- Collaborate, support and contribute positively to the work environment of a small, collegial non-profit organization.
- Exceptional project management, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential.
- Self-motivated work ethic, as this position offers a high degree of creative autonomy.
- Comfort with public speaking in varied settings, ranging from working groups to conferences.
- 3 or more years of post-college work experience.
More Details and to Apply
Communications Strategist – Intranet Content with Burns & McDonnell (Posted January 8)
- Create and maintain a “get to know your digital employee experience” training for all employees (onboarding as well).
- Responsible for writing and editing compelling content for the digital employee experience.
- Responsible for proposing and presenting story ideas and articles.
- Responsible for ensuring AP and corporate style rules, brand guidelines and taxonomy are applied to written communication.
- Train others in how to maintain content (admin training) they are responsible for within the digital employee experience.
- Assist content owners in developing and maintaining content as needed (“always” content).
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure that targeted (news) content (based upon community membership) continues to flow to employee owners.
- Ensure that all content is kept up-to-date throughout the employee digital experience.
- Be an advocate for and assist in the development of communities … both for communications and collaboration.
- Create and lead a group for community administrators.
- Assist communities in defining how best to make use of the tool for communication and collaboration.
- Be proactive in continuing to make the digital employee experience a portal to all things Burns & McDonnell.
- Video content capabilities a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to efficiently prioritize workload.
- Proven leadership experience is preferred.
- Experience working with professional services industry a plus.
- Expert creative or technical writing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative and innovative public relations strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience required.
More Details and to Apply
Marketing Copywriter with UBM (Posted January 8)
- Researches, writes, edits and proofs and fact checks compelling, persuasive copy for event, digital, and print businesses, tailored for a variety of delivery channels: e-mail, social media, e-letters, print, etc.
- Tests elements of marketing efforts to maximize response. Focuses primarily on revenue-generating attendee marketing for events; responsible for messaging that compels recipients to open, engage with copy; click on the registration link, and purchase high-dollar registrations.
- Responsible for creating support materials for sales team selling print and digital media, and event exhibits and sponsorships.
- Works with appropriate team members to identify the audience targets and to prepare timelines for delivering marketing across all platforms and businesses (includes multiple review stages across various groups).
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders to ensure on-time production and delivery of individual assets and complete campaigns.
- Recommends improvements in process and approach to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Stays on top of current marketing trends.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a creative team, and possess exceptional writing skills supported by a strong ability to interact with clients.
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced evolving environment.
- Attention to detail and copy editing skills are critical.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); comfortable in Adobe Suite (DreamWeaver, InDesign, PhotoShop); and experienced with content management systems.
- Travel is required up to 10%.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent in experience, with at least 2 years of experience in writing, copywriting or content generation for multiple digital and print platforms including social media and e-letters.
More Details and to Apply
Openings with Netsmart (Posted January 8)
Junior Copywriter / Editor
Communications Manager with Cultivate Kansas City (Posted January 8)
- Provide strategic leadership in developing, implementing a strategic communications and outreach plan with director-and manager- level staff, along with contract/volunteer communications professionals.
- Maintain the organizational integrated Development and Communications calendar and help develop content that engages Cultivate KC’s diverse constituencies and leads to measurable action.
- Supervise the Public Education Coordinator to develop and execute public events, volunteer/ learn activities, and grassroots outreach.
- Promote Cultivate KC’s work to local, regional, and national media outlets; manage all media contacts; train and assist staff to be effective spokespeople.
- Provide leadership and staff support to the Communications Committee.
- Manage and develop digital content that engages Cultivate’s diverse constituencies and leads to measurable action.
- Ensure that digital content is maintained and updated regularly and continually track engagement.
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of print and electronic collateral.
Guide and support staff in communications and outreach activities.
- Act in a stewardship capacity for the Organization, work as a functional member of the team, self-direct and self-regulate work-day.
- Experience in content creation, implementation and reporting on social/digital platforms.
- Possess a solid portfolio of communications experience in nonprofit organizations, and addressing diverse challenges and strategies.
- Graphic design experience a plus.
- General understanding of fund development and fundraising processes.
- An entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative approach to educating, inspiring, and activating constituents.
- High energy, with the maturity and leadership to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, education or related field.
- 3-5 years of marketing, communications or related experience.
More Details and to Apply
E-Commerce Manager with Better Life Technology, LLC (Posted January 8)
- Develop, cultivate, and maintain strong relationships with multiple key retail accounts. Leverage relationships to explore business and marketing opportunities throughout the retailer.
- Work with customer service, marketing and social media to develop programs to grow customer reviews, provide incentives, etc.
- Collaborate with retailers to run marketing programs which drive traffic to our products. Determine promotional effectiveness and report metrics.
- Understand all compliance rules and regulations for each .com site, and be able to train departments on staying compliant.
- Monitor all online accounts
- Maintain master list of all online SKU’s including part number, short item description, long item description, key features, list pricing, product specifications and product images, to ensure consistent communication of each product across all online venues.
- Utilize optimization marketing tools to drive traffic from search engines to appropriate / designated retailers.
- Create, maintain and communicate weekly, monthly and annual performance metrics and make recommendations based on trending activities.
- Update and manage product listings on multiple selling platforms.
- to ensure compliance with MAP policies.
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing.
- Multi-lingual in English, Spanish, French is desired, but not a requirement.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Substantial experience entering data in a variety of systems and vendor self-service portals. Add new products to sites quickly, accurately and completely.
- Experience owning day-to-day implementation required to improve search results, increase conversion rate, and product merchandising across the web.
- 4 year degree preferred, but not required depending on experience.
- 3-5 years experience in managing e-commerce platforms with technical skills in e-commerce activities and all on-line marketing channels, financial principles and e-commerce market development.
Marketing and Communications Manager with Mamtc (Posted January 8)
- Develop and implement strategic Marketing plans and forecasts to achieve MAMTC objectives.
- Oversee and evaluate Market Research and adjust Marketing strategy to meet changing market and client conditions.
- Develop and recommend services positioning and pricing strategy that will produce the highest possible, long-term market share within Kansas manufacturing companies.
- Plan and oversee Advertising, Events and other promotional activities including online, electronic media, print, trade shows, public relations and direct-to-manufacturers.
- Lead design and development of unique and effective creative content (visuals, copy, video, scripts) for website and social media channels, newsletters and blogs, pamphlets and insure marketing calendar in place to update on a timely basis.
- Ensure effective quality control.
- Develop presentations, reporting and analytics.
- Analyze the success rate and performance of ongoing promotional campaigns and make the required changes for better effectiveness.
- Manage any outside marketing and communications vendors, including external web development agency
- Must be able to manage marketing, mail and any type of campaigns using a CRM.
- Sales Force experience preferred.
- Ability to participate in occasional overnight travel.
- Bachelors degree or higher or equivalent experience in marketing, communications or a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience marketing services through business to business marketing [B2B] and minimum (preferred).
- 2-3 years’ experience in multi-media, digital strategy targeting businesses (preferred).
More Details and to Apply
Part Time Marketing Analyst with a client recruited by Synergy Staffing Services (Posted January 8)
- Responsible for web management, Google marketing, managing communications, project and program management, company announcements, maintaining price lists and order forms, along with providing support to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills are required, along with superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years marketing experience preferably with web management and program and project development.
More Details and to Apply
Marketing Communications Manager with Lyric Opera of Kansas City (Posted January 8)
- Graphic Design and Production/Brand.
- Marketing/Communications Program Management.
- Social media campaign strategy and management.
- Database Operations.
- Brand Management.
- Special Projects as required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of deadline-driven projects.
- Ability to collaborate with staff, professional colleagues, and supporters.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign and Photoshop).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point), WordPress.
- Proficiency in email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Wordfly and Mail 2.
- Proficiency in Tessitura preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, arts admin, communications, advertising, graphic design or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in nonprofit marketing, including substantive social media campaigns and website management.
More Details and to Apply
Marketing Coordinator with BHC RHODES (Posted January 6)
- Copy writing and graphic design / layout of external and internal communication pieces, marketing collateral, presentation materials, digital marketing and manage outside print company to meet brand expectations.
- Manage direct mail software system, analytics reporting, and creative for digital marketing.
- Website updates via WordPress.
- Manage media relations by establishing working relationships with media, write release and pitch article ideas for publication.
- Manage event logistics, i.e. contract negotiation, agenda, speakers, on-site details etc. and ensure budget compliance.
- Attend and represent marketing as a brand ambassador at various networking and industry events.
- Backup for proposal development for all company segments which includes: graphic design and layout, editing process, document preparation and production and meet deadlines.
- Manage logo item inventory by sourcing vendor bidding, monitoring stock item reorders, keeping inventory organized for all company access and ensures budget compliance.
- Brand integrity management. Ensure all corporate brand standards are met on everything that leaves the office either digital, print or tangibles.
- Market research for marketing initiatives.
- Social media content management and reporting.
- Trade show booth management, maintenance, scheduling etc.
- Work with segments to interview and copy write project sheets.
- Attend weekly segment marketing meetings to source ideas for marketing planning, media article ideas etc.
- Detail oriented with solid writing, editing and graphic design skills a must.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical staff, project leaders and the marketing team.
- Able to handle multiple projects and priorities with short deadlines.
- High level of expectations for brand management compliance.
- Desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Database experience. Deltek Vision CRM a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite required. Illustrator a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing or communications.
- At least 3 years experience within a marketing team.
Digital Marketing Strategist with Dealer.com (Posted January 6)
- Communicate with clients via regular monthly conference calls to review website performance, work completed as part of the SEO program, present strategies for the following month, collaborate on additional strategies to help the client achieve their goals, and generally act as consultant for client’s online search presence.
- Act as SEO account manager, providing clients with direct access (call, email) to answer concerns, defend the service by reinforcing the value of Dealer.com’s SEO programs, or save potential cancellations.
- Execute on strategies using strictly white-hat search engine optimization tactics. Including content writing and optimization, metadata optimization, schema markup implementation, canonicaling of URLs, 301 redirects, NAP alignment, and natural backlink building.
- Utilizing Dealer.com’s analytics platform, analyze and evaluate website performance including, but not limited to, organic visits, visitors, form submissions, conversion rate, bounce rate, and visibility (keyword ranking data) to determine level of client performance and identify areas of opportunities.
- Write client-facing reports on how website is performing to help them understand the benefits of Dealer.com’s SEO program.
- To assist with identification of potential site improvements, utilize 3rd party tools like Copyscape, Majestic SEO, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Trends, and Moz Pro.
Troubleshoot negative trends in key performance indicators and search engine visibility.
- With assistance, determine cause of trend and take corrective action.
- Complete search engine related requests from clients like market research, webpage optimization, Google Local optimization, and analysis of analytics on demand.
- Understanding of how search algorithms work.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization tactics.
- Strong customer service and client relationship skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of HTML.
- High school/GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field preferred.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, education and equivalent work experience may be considered.
- 2-4 years of experience.
Communications Digital Senior Specialist with PBI-Gordon Corporation (Posted January 6)
- Work with product managers, marketing managers and communications team to develop strategic and comprehensive content calendars for company’s digital marketing efforts and execute against those calendars.
- Work with copywriter to develop content for use on the company’s digital platforms, including web, social media, and email.
- Work with agency to coordinate PR efforts, including follow up on requests for interviews, leads, copy development and photography requests.
- Utilize project management system (Teamwork) to manage job time-lines and keep projects on-schedule.
- Re-purpose existing content across all digital platforms.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor the company’s social media presence and on-line reputation by approving or delete comments on social media, blogs, or articles.
- Integrate on-line presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to recommend and create email campaigns through the marketing automation tool.
- Review analytic metrics to determine performance of social media, marketing, public relations and trade show efforts and optimize accordingly.
- Research web copy and popularity of sites linking to page.
- Work with digital marketing team and copywriter to develop copy for pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Work with digital marketing team to make recommendations on lead generating efforts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and/or Goggle Ad-Words, marketing automation tools (i.e., Active Campaign, Sugar) and social media management tools (i.e., Hootsuite) a plus.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team environment in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills especially for social and web content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Journalism/Communications (or related field).
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing and social media platforms is preferred.
Administrative Sales and Social Media Assistant with 3 Women and an Oven, Inc. (Posted January 6)
- Working with customers over the phone and sometimes face-to-face.
- Coordinating the marketing calendar for social media content and postings would be a daily responsibility.
- Updating as needed all social media channels.
- Responsible for working with charitable organizations requesting donations.
- Proficient in any software needed to effectively carry out the social media needs of the job.
- At least 1 year of social media and marketing experience.
Content Administrator with VML agency (Posted January 6)
- Manage content through a CMS platform (Drupal, Sitecore, AEM, etc.).
- Keep track of content with an online manager, GatherContent.
- An eye for creating online marketing and design-appealing content.
- Preferred but not required knowledge of HTML and CSS code.
- Ability to work on a team with fast-paced projects and self-learning.
- Digital media experience preferred, especially with marketing copy, website development, and copywriting.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in English, Communications, Technical Writing, or other related field.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a content management system preferred.
Digital Marketing Specialist with Garmin (Posted January 5)
- Communicate with customers and dealers by sending timely, relevant emails that drive sales, increase product awareness, grow brand loyalty, and assist customers with helpful information about their products.
- Manage end to end email distribution including: email creation, testing, list management approvals, email distribution, and reporting.
- Manage online product merchandising for garmin.com including management of product cross-promotion at announcement and upkeep after.
- Concept and execute garmin.com promotions.
- Partnering with sales team to solidify details of the product, pricing, and timing.
- Setting up promotions in the eCommerce platform.
- Partnering with the email marketing team to support the promotion.
- Measuring the success of the promotion.
- Manage online discounts with Garmin business partners, including setting up promotions, testing, troubleshooting, and communicating promotion completion.
- Prepare launch readiness kits for consumer product launches.
- Create, maintain, and distribute reporting on a weekly, monthly, and/or ad hoc basis for a variety of web initiatives including web sales, email performance, and promotion reporting for both garmin.com and partners.
- Champion online retail training programs.
- Work closely with the Director of Global Digital Marketing to implement key initiatives.
- Maintain strong product knowledge across all products in consumer segments.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate mathematical aptitude and proficiency to monitor sales, measure success of promotions, calculate ROI, and manage budgets.
- Demonstrated proficiency using PC and Macintosh platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or related field from an accredited four year college or university.
- Must possess a minimum of 1 year work experience in digital marketing, retail marketing, marketing, or related field.
Marketing Coordinator with Captify Health (Posted January 5)
- Provide sales team with marketing materials as requested.
- Manage prospect/lead database.
- Oversee marketing calendar.
- Social Media Coordination.
- Coordinate tradeshows and other events.
- Assist in development of content for marketing, public relations, and sales efforts.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns.
- Work with vendors to order marketing and promotional materials.
- Work with VP to coordinate Public Relations efforts.
- Marketing research.
- Manage Captify brand standards across all media.
- Provide sales team with relevant print and online material.
- Create and manage Captify brand standards across all media.
- Oversee website changes/updates.
- Manage development of sales proposals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
- Experience writing press releases, marketing content, proposal content, etc.
- Relevant experience developing and managing social media campaigns.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM platform.
- Experience using marketing automation tools.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or similar degree.
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role, healthcare experience is a plus.
Digital Interactive Specialist with Capitol Federal (Posted January 4)
- Coordinate, implement and maintain digital content for Capitol Federal’s corporate website and digital assets across the brand.
- Manage and implement all web promotions, microsites, digital signage, ATMs, and others as assigned.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in all digital content.
- Evaluates emerging online marketing channels for overall effectiveness, value and fit for organization through primary and secondary research methodologies and trial implementation.
- Develop corporate blog strategies and assist in writing and reviewing guest written blog posts.
- Provides geographic analysis online research, product analysis, media information, demographics, psychographics, purchasing behavior, traffic patterns, industry information and economic and trend data.
- Strategize with and educate the marketing team and others across the company on incorporating relevant technology into the corporate culture and into all the company’s products and services.
- Monitor competitive activity in the digital space and make recommendations based on industry trends and proven successful tactics.
- Bachelors or better.
- 5-8 years of similar or related experience, including preparatory experience.
Marketing Account Supervisor with The frank Agency (Posted January 4)
- Oversees the planning and execution of digital and offline marketing programs.
- Initiates and maintains contacts and communications with assigned clients to define their needs, obtain required input and develop proposals. Writes service reports as appropriate.
- Develops client proposals and plans.
- Creates and maintains time schedules, budgets, reports and correspondence as necessary.
- Supervises account team in development, input, production and implementation process of client projects. Assigns project activities to staff members. Monitors progress.
- Develops and trains staff to improve their skills and fulfill their job requirements.
- Delivers high quality end products within the confines of the client’s budget while ensuring profitability.
- Reviews and approves client billing.
- Abides by published billing schedules.
- Manages digital projects.
- Manages expenses and income for the client budget.
- Enters all budgets into Workamajig.
- Maintains actual-to-budget project cost history.
- Monitors client aging reports, tracks past due invoices and collects on the invoices.
- Manages communications between account service and all internal departments as necessary to support the efficient development, quality production and superior delivery of client projects.
- Grows the gross income and profit for assigned clients.
- Performs the duties of Account Executive on specific projects as assigned.
- Travels as appropriate to support client programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work well with others and strong organizational skills are essential.
- Experience with clients in the dental industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or Communications preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an advertising agency environment is required, preferably with accounts/client base similar to The frank Agency.
Digital Marketing Coordinator with Aspen Contracting, Inc. (Posted January 4)
- Develop and execute strategies on search engine optimization and PPC, using tags, keywords, meta descriptions and content for optimal positioning.
- Need to have experience with email marketing and be versed in digital analytics.
- Create and drive the strategy designed to improve the quality, consistency, and overall digital content in order to increase awareness, drive web traffic, and generate qualified leads to ultimately drive sales revenue for the business.
- Understand and lead the lifecycle of digital campaign creation from creative development to execution.
- Perform comprehensive site audits on a consistent basis.
- Maintain a deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- Need to be proficient in managing social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Prefer minimum 1 year experience in similar role.
Assistant Marketing Projects Coordinator with Nebraska Furniture Mart (Posted January 3)
- Coordinate, plan, manage, and execute marketing events. Work events and coordinate customer activities.
- Manage prize give-away process, directing customer contact.
- Manage budget and cost related to marketing events, processing orders and POs as they relate to events.
- Execute signage plan.
- Communicate events internally and externally.
- Proofread ads for events to ensure accuracy, ensuring that prizes are listed correctly.
- Receive and respond to requests for charitable contributions. Send letters and gift cards, maintaining a database of contributions made.
- Assist with invoicing and organizing all NFM phone book advertisements for all locations.
- Coordinate PR efforts as needed by sending out press releases to appropriate sources.
- May write press releases.
- Manage and conduct tours of the store for individuals or special groups.
- Manage overall activities in line with the strategic goals of the department and company.
- Knowledge of local market (e.g. competitors, charities, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with promotions and event coordination preferred.
- Ability to work night, weekend and/or early morning hours based on business needs.
- Microsoft Products application.
- Internet skills preferred.
- Proofreading skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of sales, marketing, advertising, or public relations experience in a retail environment.
Digital Marketing Strategist with University of Kansas (Posted January 3)
Note: This position is located in Lawrence, KS
- Participate in the planning and implementation for all digital (email, web, paid media) campaigns for Marketing Communications and partners.
- Provide research- and data-driven guidance to help define objectives (KPIs) for a variety of digital campaigns, strategies, and tactics.
- Work closely with creative teams to develop campaign assets and content strategies that reflect the KU brand and employ digital marketing best-practices.
- Manage quality-assurance process on all digital executions.
- Deploy digital marketing tactics—with particular focus on marketing emails—and regularly monitor and evaluate effectiveness of those tactics.
- When necessary, recommend updates or changes to campaigns; work with marketing strategy team to adjust campaigns and optimize results.
- Consistently monitor and analyze data on all digital marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Track, compile, analyze, and share regular reports on email successes, web traffic, usage patterns, KPI status, and other key metrics to teammates and partners.
- Develop standard reporting tools—dashboards, etc.—for use in the office and with partners.
- Significant experience creating, evaluating, and reporting on digital marketing campaigns and associated assets, including experience with email campaigns, organic and paid search strategies, digital display advertising, paid social campaigns, and other related projects.
- Significant experience developing strategies and tactics within a CRM and/or mass-marketing email tool.
- Experience identifying and adjusting measurable objectives/KPIs for a variety of digital marketing tactics, as well as experience crafting digital marketing strategy to meet those objectives/KPIs.
- Significant experience working with analytics software, such as Google Analytics or other products.
- Experience with Excel, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and other digital advertising platforms.
- Experience creating, producing, and presenting reports and presentations to a teammates and/or clients with varying degrees of knowledge about digital marketing.
- Experience developing, executing, and evaluating SEO strategy.
- Experience working with creative and/or strategy teams to create and execute effective digital marketing campaigns and/or digital strategies and tactics to support cross-channel campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college, university, or school in advertising, public relations, strategic communications, journalism, or a closely related field.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with digital marketing in an agency setting or in-house marketing unit.
Marketing Manager with Spring Venture Group (Posted January 3)
- Lead the day-to-day operations of various marketing channels and ensure performance is meeting goals.
- Work in concert with our Technology, Analytics, and Finance teams to develop core strategies and execution plans in growing our new customer base.
- Analyze and initiate optimization of campaigns from a variety of perspectives including keyword/ad copy CTR, conversion rates, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, landing page, competitors, etc.
- Apply deep understanding of digital marketing strategies and best practices to plan, execute, analyze and optimize multi-channel campaigns.
- Lead as a product owner and expert using data and experience to make decisions.
- Lead our testing programs by conducting and analyzing results and applying learnings to impact future testing and optimization.
- Assist in budget development and forecasting while monitoring key metrics and develop strategies to optimize growth.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skillsets.
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing and various technical advertising platforms such as AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, etc.
- Experience with tag management platforms such as Google Tag Manager and Tealium IQ.
- Practical experience with data manipulation and visualization.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Marketing or applicable field.
- At least 5 years professional experience in a digital marketing role with a strong emphasis in SEM.
Social Media Content Director with Barkley agency (Posted January 2)
- Oversee paid content marketing initiatives across platforms and formats to create effective, integrated engagement plans that achieve client objectives.
- Supervise campaign measurement, on-going buy maintenance and content optimization.
- Provide high-level thought leadership perspectives on trends and ahead-of- the-curve approaches to building, scaling and leveraging content and engagement thinking.
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with clients, media partners, vendors, channel reps and internal teams.
- Supervise client meeting presentation content.
- Quality assurance of all content, ensuring projects are on strategy, meeting client expectations, delivering on business objectives, and executed accurately and according to timelines.
- Assist in supervision of Content Team, training and mentoring team members and ensuring long-term department goals are being reached.
- Creative problem solver with strong critical thinking skills to manage the unknown.
- Deep knowledge of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube etc) and best practices.
- Understanding of paid social and digital media.
- Proficient in Apple Keynote, Microsoft Excel and Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Bachelors degree or equivalent industry experience required.
- 8 or more years of experience within an advertising agency setting.
- 2 or more years of management experience.
Marketing Specialist with PKD Foundation (Posted January 2)
- Develop and implement interactive strategies, including email, social media and mobile for Foundation areas, including but not limited to: Advocacy, Government Affairs, Community Fundraising, Donor Relations, Leadership Gifts and Community Engagement.Develop and implement interactive strategies, including email, social media and mobile for Foundation areas, including but not limited to: Advocacy, Government Affairs, Community Fundraising, Donor Relations, Leadership Gifts and Community Engagement.
- Manage the distribution of digital messaging across online platforms, including email and social media outlets.
- Collaborate with directors to coordinate all email and social media content.
- Create and distribute monthly e-newsletter, PKDnews.
- Manage presence on social media outlets.
- Monitor social media daily for comments, feedback or questions regarding PKD or the Foundation. (Includes weekend, evening and holiday monitoring/management, but volume is low.)
- Create and manage promotional awareness campaigns, including National Kidney Month, PKD Awareness Day and Giving Tuesday.7.
- Monitor and measure the impact of social media and email programs.
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Assist the Marketing team with Foundation websites, including but not limited to: webpage creations, content updates, event publishing, auto-responders, forms and more. Some knowledge of HTML is preferred.
- Contribute to PKD Connection blog, including content, weekly posting and promoting on social media.
- Provide support to leadership with ad hoc initiatives that align with the Foundation’s objectives.
- Assist with marketing efforts including: production of all marketing and educational materials, video production, special events and project management.
- Must be comfortable working with the media, writing copy, news releases and marketing automation.
- Must have knowledge of social media outlets, applications and tools.
- Knowledge of AP Style of writing, solid communication, organizational and project management skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-4 years post graduate experience in marketing or related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
Community Relations & Royals Charities Assistant (Temporary) with Kansas City Royals (Posted January 2)
- Assist in execution of Community Relations and Royals Charities programs and charity events.
- Administer donation requests utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to track ticket and memorabilia donations.
- Facilitate ticket requests from nonprofit organizations through the Community Ticket program.
- Manage Game Day Greetings scoreboard announcement program day-to-day.
- Administer phone, mail and email departmental correspondence.
- Provide data entry for grants, donors and event information.
- Fulfill Royals Charities special items including bobbleheads sales and on-line auctions.
- Produce and mail Royals Charities donor tax receipts and donor letters through formalized process.
- Provide administrative support for license plate program and 50/50 Raffle.
- Maintain volunteer database and coordinate event volunteers.
- Exercise judgment in interpreting instructions and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Provide overall support to the Community Relations and Royals Charities departments.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings as needed.
- Strong writing, telephone and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- Experience with CRM preferred, but not required.
- Detail oriented and able to work in high-pressure environment.
- Experience in Marketing/Public Relations and/or general administration preferred.
- Knowledge of baseball helpful.
Communications Strategist with Burns & McDonnell (Posted January 2)
- Manage media relations serving as a key contact for the firm.
- Develop a plan to elevate the quality and quantity of trade and business media placements for business groups within the firm.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders with assigned global practices to understand business objectives and develop public relations plans to help them achieve their goals.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities to promote company projects, industry trends, corporate culture and thought leadership (and more) to targeted media outlets.
- Work with internal clients to research and create content for external media opportunities via news releases, bylined articles, blogs, videos and other channels, as needed.
- Pro-actively identify and manage award opportunities to promote our people and projects.
- Ensure all internal clients are fully-prepared for interviews, speaking opportunities and events by developing briefing documents with background information and talking points.
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars.
- Monitor and measure media coverage, developing client-facing media reports for all projects.
- Staff and manage interviews and media events.
- Ensure public relations activities are consistent with brand strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing and communications team members to achieve public relations goals as part of holistic campaigns and events.
- Strong writing skills with knowledge of AP style.
- Creative and technical writing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with a public relations agency a plus.
- Experience working with professional services industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or related degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in public relations, media relations, communications or a news-related field.
Director of Marketing and Public Relations/Social Media with Strategic Financial Partners (Posted January 2)
- Designing Promotional Materials; Handouts, Flyers, Notebooks, Brochures.
- Schedule and Coordinate Meetings, Conference Calls, Go-to-Meetings.
- Organize and Coordinate up to 18 events yearly: Luncheons, Seminars, Workshops, Fundraisers – pre and post activities.
- Maintain and Develop Prospect and Client Database.
- Email Marketing Campaigns, Develop and Maintain Constant Contacts Database.
- Organize Media Events, TV, Radio.
- Proficient working knowledge of Client Database Management Software.
- Extensive Experience with the Following Software: Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- Website Design (WIX) and Maintenance experience.
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Eventbrite and YouTube experience.
- Flexibility to work varying hours and occasional overtime at marketing events.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5 years of marketing experience.
- 4 years of social media experience.
Parks and Rec Marketing Coordinator with City of Blue Springs, Missouri (Posted January 2)
- Plans, directs, and coordinates marketing efforts of the department.
- Responsible for the development of the program guide magazine, program flyers, brochures, monthly electronic newsletters and other print marketing items.
- Manages the Departments Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Schedules and plans member events for Friends of the Park, Fieldhouse and other program participants as needed.
- Develops, schedules and promotes bi-monthly parks show, billboard system and members perk program.
- Develops sponsorship packages and secures event sponsors and sells advertising opportunities.
- Development of special events, promotions and supervision of activities.
- Responsible for maintaining records and reports.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, Access etc.
- Prefer knowledge and skills with Adobe InDesign.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or communications or related field.
- 1 year experience in business marketing and advertising sales.
Communications & Development Officer with Local Initiatives Support Corporation (Posted January 2)
- Develop and implement communications plan to broaden awareness and deepen LISC’s relationships, particularly with the funding communit (includes PR, direct marketing, social media, and the Greater Kansas City LISC website).
- Manage annual community development celebration event, Thrive, including third-party vendors and corporate sponsorships.
- Develop creative approaches for measuring and communicating the local LISC impact in the community as a thought-leader, convener, and investor (may include Annual Reports, news stories, marketing collateral, etc.).
- Supervise external public relations consultants, graphic designers, and copywriters, and foster connections with national LISC communications team.
- With Executive Director, identify and cultivate funder relationships to grow and diversify portfolio.
- Using SalesForce, track and manage donor activity to meet milestones and insure touch-points occur.
- Spearhead the writing and packaging of grant proposals, working with appropriate program staff to develop outcomes, metrics and theories of change.
- Professional experience writing for grants, press releases, donor reports, web content and/or marketing materials.
- Experience fundraising for a non-profit organization and cultivating relationships with relevant foundations and corporations.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate the case for support for various programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written, verbal, personal and presentation style formats.
- Passion for the mission of LISC, with at least general familiarity of community development, real estate financing and/or banking and public affairs.
- Ability to structure and manage multiple projects within limited time frames and deadlines. Must work well under pressure, seek and synthesize information.
- A high level of computer literacy required, including familiarity with donor databases and Microsoft Office Professional. Experience with Adobe InDesign a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required, preferably in a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional relevant experience in fund development and communications.
Director of Marketing and Communications with Stonecroft Ministries (Posted January 1)
- Oversees all internal and external marketing and communications for the organization.
- Brand management and strategy, creative development, copywriting and editorial, design services, management and oversight of organization website, and audio and video production.
- Responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing marketing and communication strategies, achieving the goals set for this area, and ensuring dissemination of and adherence to Stonecroft’s established brand strategy.
- Management experience in a secular workplace.
- Experience creating and executing plans which include goals and applicable tactics.
- Proven experience leading staff and volunteers; commitment to delegation and team work.
- Overall ability to organize and coordinate work to accomplish established goals within a budget.
- Proven track record and ability to develop and manage quality successful marketing and communications programs and staff that are relevant to target market.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate strategically in the areas of marketing and brand management.
- Proven experience managing the creation of high quality design for marketing collateral and videos.
- Understanding of modern design and development process to create high-quality output.
- An eye for detail and excellence in the area of visual and marketing communications.
- Demonstrated understanding of the technologies required to market and communicate via the Internet.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, particularly marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years minimum of professional leadership experience in marketing/ communications using print, video, and Internet technologies.
External Communication Manager with Truman Medical Centers (Posted January 1)
- Creates, implements and oversees communication and programs designed to promote awareness and increase positive perception of Truman Medical Centers.
- Work with the External Communication Director to assess current external communication, determine strengths and weaknesses and develop a plan identifying priority messages in line with the organization’s corporate goals, target audiences, and best format for each campaign.
- Work with Director to develop methods for quantifying success and creating goals based on those methods.
- Work with existing staff to create videos, newsletters, and online communication, and will determine best outlets for direct communication to groups of all sizes.
- Develop processes and content for patient communication, with full understanding of legal limitations.
- Ability to develop new communication programs based on research and a thorough understanding of TMC.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years journalism and/or public relations required.
Assistant Digital Marketing Coordinator with Advanced Technology Group (Posted December 30)
- Assists in the tactical execution of key Advanced Technology Group (ATG) digital initiatives, collaborating with Sr. Vice President of Operations and ATG’s Digital Marketing Director to help communicate and promote a forward thinking digital strategy.
- Responsible to organize and maintain marketing resources in a shared location and assist in championing Digital Marketing with the organization through enablement of processes, conducting analytics and providing effective communication to the enterprise.
- Provide assistance with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, as well as provide input in designing, building and maintaining social media presence.
- Update ATG PowerPoints.
- Redesign and keep the ATG intranet site up to date.
- Create ads for trade shows.
- Requires hands on design/creative experience.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to figure things out utilizing a high sense of urgency.
- Adaptable, ability to work in an open and energetic environment.
- Knowledge of digital marketing including Website, SEM (SEO and PPC), banner, mobile, social media, etc.
- Experience using and administering social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
- Experience with social media management and managing website initiatives.
- Understanding of website analytics tool, reporting and setup.
- High degree of creativity and experience desired in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Working knowledge of HTML to create HTML emails is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking coupled with research skills required to update company IP.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with emphasis in marketing, journalism or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of proven working experience in Digital Marketing.
Copywriter/Content Specialist with CommunityAmerica Credit Union (Posted December 30)
- Partner with internal team and agency partners to promote credit union’s brand through all paid, earned and owned channels.
- Strategize, concept, produce and edit blog, social media, mass campaigns, direct mail, email, signage, website and internal branding tactics.
- Identify and recommend digital tactics and tools for the success of organizational programs.
- Stay apprised of competitive landscape, emerging technologies, activity and trends within marketing, design, engagement, promotions, community building, etc.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and internal Subject Matter Experts.
- Proven leadership and strategic mindset with a passion for innovation.
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time and excellent organization and time management skills.
- Writing acumen to ensure content is on-brand, consistent in style, quality and tone of voice and optimized for search and user-experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and strategic, conceptual thinking for outstanding creative execution.
- Creative storyteller and thinker.
- Knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing and media.
- Solid understanding of marketing, media, social medial platforms and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience as an accomplished content producer in a marketing agency or within a corporate marketing, brand and/or advertising department.
Search Analyst with Intouch Solutions (Posted December 30)
- Manage and resolve all issues relating to SEO for their assigned accounts, and will be expected to aid in driving specific SEO strategies and opportunities.
- Responsible for developing recommendations, executing and monitoring/measuring results.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for the Account teams and are often required to engage clients and partner agencies directly.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Passion for search and desire to continuously learn, educate and expand knowledge.
- Ability to monitor, track and report on SEO results.
- Knowledge of analytical and search specific tools. Examples include: Adobe, Brightedge, Majestic SEO and A.hrefs.
- 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Strategic Communications.
- 2+ years of content management (experience in pharmaceutical industry a plus).
- 2+ years of SEO management (experience in pharmaceutical industry a plus).
Digital Marketing Coordinator with Old World Spices & Seasonings (Posted December 30)
- Executing a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term.
- Providing content that is on-brand and optimized for SEO and user experience on digital platforms.
- Produce, maintain, edit and publish multi-media content including email blasts, website, videos, corporate releases.
- Develop, execute, manage, and track results on email marketing campaigns.
- Develop, execute, manage, and track results on paid web search, SEO, and pay per click campaigns.
- Set, track and report on website analytics.
- Track, monitor and respond to all digital and social media conversations to enhance customer experience,
- Provide insights to corporate management.
- Work inter-departmentally to create social media content calendars and key messages that include themes and future topic ideas.
- Serve as principal liaison to external support partners, outlining a clear direction for projects and facilitating workflow.
- Provide sales support by developing and updating sales materials and presentation templates, aiding in efficient communication to customers, prospects and key stakeholders.
- Provide project management support for strategic sales and marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrated and extensive experience in implementing social media outreach with in-depth knowledge and understanding of current and emerging platforms.
- Desire to research and experiment with current and developing trends / platforms in order to differentiate our brands.
- An enthusiasm for brand passions and ability to bring brand identity to life through an authentic and consistent voice across multiple products and channels.
- Experience working with and understanding of role of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. in promoting our brands.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills, editing experience encompassing an aptitude for grammar, style and business writing.
- Results driven individual, able to analyze data, assimilate information, prioritize issues, form conclusions, determine appropriate action and effectively communicate options to executive leadership.
- Demonstrated an ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple internal and external teams, as well as taking direction from executive staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Google Analytics; email marketing platforms Constant Contact, Mail Chimp; website platforms Word Press, Flywheel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, Public Relations, or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- 5+ years of combined work experience with at least 3 years in a digital marketing role with consumer brand products.
Social Media Specialist with Hallmark (Posted December 28)
- Assist in the development of social strategies that creates buzz, attracts new members, engages diverse communities, and drives superiority across our segment branded products.
- Manage objectives, measurement and analysis of paid, owned and earned social data to dashboard performance of greetings segments to drive data informed decisions.
- Distill complex and high volume of data into simple KPIS and data visualizations.
- Oversee social listening across greetings segments and campaigns; follow response protocol and engage with consumers to help build relationships and strengthen brand voices.
- Partner with product and creative teams to develop social programs and campaigns with a cohesive point-of-view and brand voice that align to product and marketing plans to build greetings segments and drives card sending behavior.
- Create schedules and work with creative to generate content to be published that align to objectives and builds meaningful connections.
- Act as liaison between greetings product teams and e-commerce teams to drive product placements; work with creative to build content accordingly.
- Use social listening and analytics to monitor competitor-specific and industry activity and to identify trends to make real time recommendations that impact published content.
- Assist in managing social media management tools/technologies and processes that support Hallmark’s social media policy across all owned pages.
- Continuously improve processes associated with the social media program.
- Experience to distill complex and/or high volumes of data into simple KPIs, data visualizations, dashboards or scorecards is preferred.
- Strong writing skills to develop clear and concise presentations is a plus.
- Proven work experience in social media marketing; solid understanding of social networks.
- Proven work experience in social media analytics, storytelling and optimization.
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in social analytics platforms.
- Professional writing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- 3+ years of marketing experience that includes managing multiple social media channels, digital marketing, planning and/or analytics.
Digital Marketing Coordinator with Anthony Plumbing, Heating & Cooling (Posted December 28)
- Responsible for the monthly Marketing budget for digital advertising.
- Coordinate a consistent user experience and brand presence across all digital media campaigns.
- Design and manage a successful search engine optimization (SEO) strategy for increasing traffic to the company’s website.
- Design and manage a successful Google PPC campaign.
- Manage the company’s on-line reputation.
- Monitor daily, the sites where reviews are posted.
- Manage social media: GROW audience and followers.
- Maximize all opportunities for positive customer postings.
- Identify the digital marketing programs that target building awareness and customer acquisition.
- Responsible for creation of new and updated page content for the company’s website.
- Manage creation of blog content and post blogs.
- Manage content on Mobile Site.
- Design and develop monthly email campaign to customers.
- Responsible for generating and analyzing weekly reports.
- Analyze and report the digital marketing programs performance, provide results and recommendations for improvement and new programs.
- Knowledge of Data Entry software, Spreadsheet software (Excel), Adobe Suite, Word Processing software(Microsoft Word), WordPress, SEO tactics and website production (HTML).
- Previous management or supervisory experience required.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, graphic design, and HTML is a PLUS.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Business or relate area or equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years experience with PPC ad campaigns, SEO tactics, and WordPress.
Paid Media Specialist with Go Local Interactive (Posted December 28)
- Manage and be a point of contact for a cluster of high tier clients.
- Identify and implement Paid Media tactics and best practices.
- Monitor performance of marketing initiatives through monthly reporting and present recommendations to increase ROI.
- Support the New Business and Strategy Departments with sales, organic growth, and client retention.
- Delegate tasks to Paid Media Coordinators when appropriate.
- Pull, analyze, organize, and interpret data.
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of the ability to prioritize, organize, and multi-task in a flexible and fast paced environment to effectively meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate strong conceptual and written communication skills with a deep understanding of the English language (spelling, grammar, and vocabulary).
- Must demonstrate presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate both technical and non-technical information between internal product teams and external clients.
- Demonstrated proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of both Google and Bing.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of Google Adwords, and a basic understanding of Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Google Adwords Certification is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or another related field.
- 2+ years of Paid Media experience.
- 1+ years of customer service/consulting experience.
Marketing Assistant with TVH Parts (Posted December 28)
- Responsible for creating and/or maintaining data in Excel.
- Assist in creating and compiling various reports including month end reports.
- Create PowerPoint presentations.
- Extracts and compiles data from AS/400.
- Coordinate events for employees and customers.
- Coordinate monthly product training for all internal staff.
- Support of the Reception desk.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to multi-task with little or no supervision; self-directed.
- Written and verbal Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Associate’s degree in marketing, or business like degree from a US accredited college or university.
- 1-2 years’ experience.
Social Media Strategist with Garmin (Posted December 22)
- Develop and maintain an ongoing social media content strategy for the assigned Garmin business segment that is aligned with marketing goals and overall creative strategy (includes but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and blogs).
- Manage an ongoing editorial calendar and distribute to the business segment, mar comm leadership and other key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Build calendar on a weekly basis, submit for review with Global Social Media Content Manager and Creative Leadership, route/apply feedback and submit to Segment leads.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and review content for accuracy and relevance.
- Schedule and/or publish all content via a social media tool, and upload videos to YouTube.
- Work closely with the Creative Team to coordinate always-on postings and content initiatives.
- Develop and write content kickoff/brief documents for relevant projects such as in depth blog posts, product launch content, photo shoots or social media-only projects to coordinate with the Creative Team.
- Manage relationships and effectively utilize a robust roster of Garmin social media ambassadors and influencers for specific segment.
- Coordinate contracts and product orders including regular communication and affiliate link programs.
- Attend ongoing segment status meetings and report on social media projects.
- Demonstrated writing skills and proficient knowledge of Associated Press style guidelines.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of online/social media platforms.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize and work proactively with minimal supervision to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrated account leadership abilities with previous digital or social media clients.
- Demonstrates interest and passion for running, cycling, multisport, avionics, automotive and consumer electronics.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Experience in digital or social media at an agency or corporate setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English, or related degree relevant to the essential functions of this job description.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience performing a substantially similar role.
Social Media Manager with Sporting Kansas City (Posted December 20)
- Lead the Sporting KC social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat, while making decisions that support business goals and the growth of the channels themselves.
- Develop a content strategy for all of the club’s social media platforms including Sporting KC, Children’s Mercy Park, Sporting Style, Victory Project, Sporting KC STMs and Sporting Club Network.
- Compile weekly analytics detailing the performance of various digital channels to share with department and club executives.
- Work closely with the creative department to ensure brand guidelines are always met and that content reflects the current campaign.
- Utilize the platforms to share club content, build fan loyalty and drive business objectives.
- Conceptualize and work closely with the marketing team to create original content including photos, videos, animation and graphics for distribution on the team’s social platforms.
- Cover Sporting KC team events, including practices, games, community outreach initiatives and sponsor activations.
- Work closely with the Sporting KC retail department to develop a social media strategy that will showcase new products and increase sales.
- Assist all departments with projects as needed including Community Relations, Marketing, Ticket Sales, Sponsorship, Ownership and Operations.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.
- Have a strong, unique voice on social media.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in all social media platforms including Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.
- Knowledge of Sporting KC and MLS preferred.
- Working knowledge of design principles, Photoshop, SEO and SEM principles.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing the digital presence of a brand, sports team or equivalent experience.
Marketing Communications Specialist with Black & Veatch (Posted December 19)
- Reviews documents to establish that company standards contained in the Communications Manual are met.
- Review and edits written copy, articles, web content, marketing collateral, internal/external publications, news releases, social media and video copy for content accuracy, style, grammar, spelling, and syntax punctuation.
- Conducts assigned research and authenticity verification.
- Works with internal and external sources to develop copy content.
- Consults with team leaders and/or management to develop schedules, milestones, and priorities.
- Supports the content and messaging development of internal and externally focused marketing collateral.
- Participates in coordination and execution of business line marketing and sales campaigns. Manages social media accounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Marketo or equivalent lead nurturing platform.
- Working knowledge of CRM platform (Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce).
- Working knowledge of marketing and advertising media including print, audio, internet, video etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field; or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years related experience.
Digital Media Manager with Measuremedia (Posted December 19)
- Someone who can run campaigns, interact with clients and help them get more out of their ad campaigns and get their website to convert better.
- Knows how to run ad campaigns on Facebook and Google.
- Obsesses about data, copy, ad formats, and conversions.
- Has an opinion, but can listen to feedback.
- Enjoys writing, and speak in front of an audience (especially on webcams).
Social Media Coordinator with A2 Advertising (Posted December 18)
- Developing monthly social media editorial calendar and content for multiple clients that align with brand principles each month.
- Engaging online community and proactively responding to brand-related conversations to build relationships with potential and current customers.
- Provide excellent digital customer service on client social media pages and to agency clients.
- Utilizing social listening tools to understand current conversations about the brand and how it can create new social opportunities.
- Monitoring ongoing social and cultural conversation to identify and implement “real time “opportunities to amplify a client’s brand voice.
- Working cross functionally with social media team to develop social media campaigns and ideas.
- Familiarity with Basecamp and SproutSocial a plus.
- Ability to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; AP Style nerds welcome.
- Prior agency internship experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year internship experience in social media.
Marketing Coordinator with Kansas City Royals (Posted December 18)
- Schedule and edit copy for live in-game reads, including in-stadium, TV, and radio for all 162 game dates.
- Manage Blue Crew kids club, including kit content design, sales & shipping reports, website updates, FanFest booth, in-stadium inventory, and marketing strategy.
- Serve as lead event planner and manager on select special events, such as Bark at the Park, KidsFest, Opening Day, Viva Los Reales, etc.
- Be lead project manager for some of the Theme Ticket and gate giveaway items.
- Work closely with the Group Sales Manager to handle logistics of group sales events.
- Work to develop, improve, and evolve marketing and themed-ticket sales events and then present ideas.
- Serve as the liaison with other departments to work cohesively toward marketing department’s goals.
- Orchestrate distribution of all gate giveaways with Ballpark Operations team, including box distribution maps, volunteer management and giveaway execution.
- Schedule and oversee game day giveaway volunteers.
- Handle internal distribution of gate giveaway items for staff and department allotments.
- Coordinate content creation, editing, ordering, and distribution of pocket schedule, working closely with other internal departments as well as the outside vendor.
- Oversee Gate B Stage activation, ensuring smooth operation with local bands and sound engineer.
- Schedule Marketing home plate signs and LED Board inventory for the season and oversee the creative.
- Coordinate and schedule the “What’s On Deck” signs in all Box Office windows.
- Lead the marketing efforts of the Royals Memories Program.
- Assist with the Visit KC partnership, handling timelines and artwork of Royals collateral needed by Visit KC for promotion.
- Involved in promoting MLB league-wide marketing programs, including All-Star Game Voting, cause marketing, and holidays.
- Schedule marketing content in the Royals Baseball Insider Game Day Magazine.
- Work with the in-house Graphic Designer to create various marketing pieces.
- Ability to handle some manual labor, including lifting boxes and pushing carts.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound decision-making and customer service skills.
- Can handle outside environment working conditions.
- Have previous event planning and execution experience.
- Be able to be present at most Royals home games.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Marketing, Communication, or related field is a plus.
Strategic Communications Manager with Hallmark (Posted December 18)
- Manages, develops, and implements both day-to-day communication as well as special project communication strategies for Hallmark’s businesses.
- Work directly with business leaders on communications strategies that support Hallmark’s business strategies.
- Possess outstanding writing/editing and project management skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to translate complex business and technical concepts into concise, understandable language.
- Effectively tailor company and leader voice to target audiences, including employees and retailers.
- Collaborate with and influence internal stakeholders to implement communication that drives business results.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously, meeting deadlines while delivering high quality work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate communications.
Senior Marketing Analyst with AdFarm (Posted December 18)
- Provide regular reporting of marketing campaign metrics.
- Perform data analysis and report preparation using various tools, including MS Excel and SQL Server.
- Assist in defining key performance indicators for inclusion in and development of multiple dashboards.
- Integrate multi-channel marketing performance data into the marketing database and reporting systems (lead attribution, call tracking, email marketing, marketing automation, online media, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Implement marketing and website tracking via a tag management system.
- Assist with email marketing campaign landing page set up and reporting as needed.
- Importing data from multiple sources, organization of data sets using pivot tables, macros and advanced functions.
- Create unique ways to visually display data.
- Advanced experience in Excel,
- Advanced experience of Salesforce reporting.
- Experience with HTML, Tableau, Domo and BI considered a strong asset.
- Experienced with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager required with Google Data Studio knowledge an asset.
- Degree or diploma in Information Technologies, Business Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in marketing analytics field.
Copywriter with blooom, inc. (Posted December 18)
- The ability to evolve and shape the blooom brand voice.
- Strategic content for blogs, whitepapers, emails, social media posts, research reports, website copy, digital ads, and others— positioning the company as an independent, disruptive thought leader and credible source of information.
- Partnership with marketing tactical leads and creative resources on concept development for ongoing and seasonal campaigns and rapid release of new, engaging content.
- Being a mindful editor and strong voice for the brand as you work with blooom founders and experts on thought leadership pieces, presentations and PR efforts.
- Planning the editorial calendar and executing creative and educational content.
- Consistent release of engaging content that corresponds and supports seasonal marketing strategies.
- Increasing engagement and organic traffic on the blooom website, blog and social media outlets.
- SEO knowledge is a plus, but a natural writing talent is a must.
- Expertise writing for all digital mediums including websites, social channels, email, and print.
- Exceptional ability to write in different voices and personalities – ranging from less formal, witty and compelling content for social media, blogs and email to more formal, data-driven language for thought leadership and research reports.
- Understanding of best practices of search engine optimization, SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism – Strategic Communication or similar background preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a professional environment, preferably a marketing or advertising agency.
Digital Marketing Specialist with Builder Designs (Posted December 17)
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Develop and implement a content marketing strategy including blogs, photography, and video.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations based on facts, not feelings.
- Maintain open communication with managers and team members to ensure accurate and timely flow of information.
- Assist with the promotion of the company’s image and products to all outside sources.
- Participate in the development and lead the implementation of all online advertising campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the data.
- High Level of knowledge with Social Media, Adobe Creative Suite, and HTML experience is a plus.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics.
- CRM experience preferred, willingness to learn a CRM is required.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
Senior Account Manager with Native Digital (Posted December 16)
- Understand the basics of digital and content marketing strategies.
- Be the primary face of the agency to your clients, establishing trust and partnership.
- Lead the day-to-day development of all client work, status meetings and timelines.
- Excel at developing creative briefs, creative estimates, and other paperwork as needed.
- Coordinate internal scheduling of work to ensure all tasks are tracked from one step of completion to the next and moves forward in a timely and approved manner.
- Assist in management of internal teams weekly schedules.
- Be excited about being part of a growing, fast-paced company.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude for the different opportunities that will come your way.
- Possess a love for attention to detail, multitasking, and being a team player.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience, ideally in an advertising or marketing environment.
Marketing Specialist with UMB Bank (Posted December 13)
- Assists in the creation of marketing initiatives and tactics that help LOBs meet their objectives (includes development of leads, database strategy, public relations, content, interactive, traditional marketing, events, webinars, etc., as well as execution and post-campaign analysis).
- Identifies opportunities to increase market value to the LOB and helps create plans to support execution of most viable options.
- Works with LOB marketing team to build recommendations and plan, and execute and track plans.
- First point of contact for LOB sub-units for their overall marketing needs (sponsorship, visibility, etc.).
- Provides appropriate marketing consultation for market-specific needs with immediate supervisor oversight.
- Financial Services background desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) required.
- 5 years of marketing experience.
Marketing Opening with a client recruited by Morgan Hunter Corporate Search (Posted December 12)
Director of Marketing Communications
Website Manager with Metropolitan Community College (Posted December 11)
- Maintain the MCC web site(s), including regular updates to existing pages, creation of new pages, continuing improvements to sections of the site reflecting best practices for web methodology.
- Create design and content enhancements and modifications to the web site on a daily basis, including all organizational and maintenance issues; and in concert with management priorities, policy directions, and goals.
- Analyze traffic statistics and report on a regular basis and suggest solutions related to content development and search engine optimization.
- Develop and implement organic and paid search strategies.
- Develop new web pages as identified by users.
- Design e-communications in support of enrollment, academic, advancement and other functions as needed.
- Assess new standards, technologies and trends, and formulate strategies and plans for enhancing the site in coordination with IT.
- Assist with the training of faculty, staff and students for various content management solutions as appropriate.
- Advanced-level web management background and knowledge of best practices pertaining to web graphics, web file management.
- Experience managing a content management system.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
- Proven competence with Dreamwweaver, Flash, Fireworks and Photoshop.
- Expertise in web strategy and analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- 2 years full-time, directly-related experience.
Lead Generation Manager with SocialVolt (Posted December 11)
- Manage our weekly webcast program for sales prospects, including planning, promotion, delivery, follow-up and reporting.
- Manage our company website, including content, landing pages, SEO and performance analysis.
- Administer our Google Adwords campaigns, including keyword analysis, ad content, bidding and budgeting, and reporting.
- Manage our email marketing program, including contact management, segmentation, lead nurturing, invitations and newsletters.
- Generate interest and demand through social networking.
- Produce customer case studies and testimonials as a lead generation tool.
- Serve as the primary liaison with our external marketing firm, coordinating with them on advertising opportunities, press announcements, speaking engagements and thought leadership content.
- Manage lead entry and processing in Salesforce, including integration with other marketing systems.
- Coordinate with the Sales Manager to ensure lead quality and timely follow-up.
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead reporting to our executive team.
- Experience with the following marketing systems:
- Google Adwords
- Email marketing solutions (MailChimp preferred)
- Social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google +, YouTube, etc.)
- Form processing solutions (Wufoo preferred)
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of print and web design principals; basic graphic design skills a plus.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in lead generation, preferably in the software/tech industry.
Communications Manager with TreanorHL (Posted December 11)
Note: Position located in Lawrence, KS
- Develop and execute a firm-wide communications plan, including strategy, goals, budget, and deliverables.
- Develop and nurture an industry network to coordinate pitches to local, regional, and national media partners in the firm’s strategic areas of design focus, seeking high-level placements in print and online media.
- Work with Marketing Managers and Studio Leaders to brainstorm, write, and place thought leadership pieces in the forms of whitepapers, articles, press releases, etc.
- Liaise with Marketing team members to coordinate and connect media outlets with positioning/pre-positioning activities for specific project pursuits.
- Create, manage, and execute the firm’s internal communications plan to include studio highlights and successes, staff activities, new hires, promotions, etc., working heavily with the firm’s HR Director.
- Strategize, execute, track, and report the firm’s social media plan and activities.
- Maintain the firm’s website content, working closely with the Director of Marketing and Marketing Managers to ensure messaging and brand integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing communications, journalism, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate communications experience.
Marketing and Communication Specialist III with Black & Veatch – Solarhood (Posted December 6)
- Leads branding initiatives throughout the company.
- Participates in development of new or changing brand guidelines and procedures.
- Provides leadership in executing the research, development and implementation of the brand framework; including best practices, competitive research and analysis, best-in-class analysis and implementation plan.
- Provides direct support and guidance in the deployment and execution of the brand framework and on-going enhancements including all marketing channels (including building signage, advertising, collateral, web and events).
- Collaborates with corporate and/or operating businesses / divisions in development of brand plans in support of sales efforts and objectives including market awareness, market penetration and motivation, lead generation, sales support.
- Executes brand message training for corporate and/or operating businesses / divisions to further instill the brand messages into the organization.
- Edits, proofreads and writes multiple complex company communications materials.
- Review and edits written copy, articles, web content, marketing collateral, internal/external publications, news releases, social media and video copy and the like for content accuracy, style, grammar, spelling, and syntax punctuation.
- Writes or leads development of content for internal and external communications materials and drives messages throughout a division, region or the company.
- Writes or leads development of content for collateral, and drives messages throughout a division, region or the company.
- Assists in coordination of layout, artwork, and progress thru production.
- Experience deploying PPC ads in Facebook and AdWords.
- Experience scaling ads to numerous markets.
- Experience managing big marketing budgets.
- Content marketing development, strategy and leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field; or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years related experience.
Marketing & Communications Specialist with Shawnee Mission Medical Center (Posted December 5)
- Management of online properties including ShawneeMission.org and the employee Intranet, Arc.
- Assists in the development of advertising, publications, internet/Intranet and other content creation for hospital projects and services of the organization.
- Execute internal communication tactics including regularly scheduled Town Hall meetings.
- Manages the relationship with external partners including outside printer and promotional items/apparel vendor.
- Works closely with the graphic designer to ensure adherence to brand standards.
- Manages physician directory updates.
- Supports Human Resources Team on communication of associate recognition efforts.
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel, Windows, typing/word processing.
- Experience in Adobe Suite is preferred.
- Agency experience is helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Senior Director of Digital Marketing with Financial Engines (Posted December 4)
- Maximize the reach and response rates of digital advertising.
- Maximize SEO traffic and response rates for FinancialEngines.com.
- Improve enrollment performance of our Workplace Integration channel, which reaches customers via proprietary ad placements on their 401(k) provider sites.
- Test and scale new customer acquisition and conversion channels, including online advertising, Webinars, social media and the use of our advisor center for customer acquisition.
- Develop standard tools and processes (ex. reporting, content management) across channels.
- Partner with internal platform product owners to articulate a vision and development roadmap for omnichannel marketing.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to compress the cycle time of our marketing programs.
- Rigorous critical thinker, with an expert ability to structure, interpret and apply marketing analytics to optimize conversion and revenue funnels.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly develop and prototype new ideas, test their impact and course-correct as needed.
- Proven ability to attract, select, develop and retain a high-performing team.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills in a matrixed organizational environment.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter that is energized by building new capabilities where they haven’t existed.
- Experience working in financial services is a plus.
- Hands-on experience managing online channels for customer acquisition, digital advertising, social media, email and call centers.
- 10+ years of marketing operations / channel marketing experience with a progressive track record of results.
Part-Time Development Coordinator with JDRF (Posted December 1)
JDRF is the leading global organization focused on type 1 diabetes (T1D) research.
- Support and maintain the vision, mission, priorities, and guiding principles of JDRF.
- Understand the strategic direction and purpose of the organization and support the Chapter’s fundraising strategies and business needs on the marketing and communications side
- Lead Chapter Communications focused on Donor Centered language including fundraising proposals and event materials.
- Responsible for all website, social media, e-mail blasts, newsletters, invitations, thank you letters, sponsorship proposals, ROI packets, and more.
- Oversight of all printed pieces and signage to make sure all sponsorship requirements are fulfilled.
- Oversee the Young Leadership Committee including managing Sunset Music Festival and other quarterly events.
- Manage Speakers Bureau Training including recruiting and training volunteers.
- Highly efficient in time management and can meet deadlines under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn new systems quickly.
- Knowledge of Marketo preferred.
- Ability to travel locally required. Occasional evening and weekend work required as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of marketing/communications experience or relevant business/volunteer experience.
Marketing Specialist with Commerce Bank (Posted December 1)
- Develop and lead small and mid-size segment B2B and B2B2C marketing strategies that support customer journey and corporate strategies and goals.
- Study customer personas and practice pragmatic marketing strategies.
- Establish brand positioning and core messaging to differentiate our products and services in the marketplace.
- Craft marketing and sales content and provide creative direction to internal and external vendors.
- Support all aspects of the marketing mix: collateral, a digital, social and web strategy, and presentation materials.
- Compose internal and external communications.
- Create product awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Digital, social and/or web marketing experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field required; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years in Marketing, Marketing Agency, Financial, or Health Services.
Social Media Strategist with Grantham University (Posted November 29)
- Develop and manage comprehensive social media strategy for Grantham University.
- Actively participate in a wide range of social media activities to include, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest, Snapchat.
- Manage, contribute and maintain Grantham Blog including but not limited to writing, editing and scheduling material.
- Work with internal marketing team to develop a multimedia strategy to leverage branding and search engine optimization.
- Efficiently utilize other creative department talents to develop content such as copy writing, and video
- Develop communication work flow with organization to efficiently learn about and utilize information on students, graduates, Grantham activities to incorporate into strategy.
- Analyze and report web analytics and make recommendations to improve user experience, drive traffic, and grow subscriber base.
- Drive workable leads to Grantham University through social media efforts while adhering to all applicable governing body regulations.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for use in multilayered campaign strategies.
- Respond to subscriber requests and questions.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for issues regarding social media marketing.
- Develop and refine brand awareness and brand equity and ROI for Grantham University and corporate websites.
- Prior use of Salesforce / Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Prior business development/sales experience in Social Media and Internet/E-Commerce/online advertising required.
- Able to manage multiple projects to timely and accurate completion.
- Experience developing and executing strategic marketing plan with demonstrated results required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent field required.
- 5-7 years demonstrated expertise in measurable ROI for Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, brand development and management preferred.
Digital Marketing Specialist with NBH Bank (Posted November 29)
- Independently write marketing communications, including associate communications, email blasts, collateral materials, website content, blog articles, brochures, fliers and posters.
- Develop, execute and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Plan and implement paid search campaigns and track results.
- Evaluate and alter SEO/PPC strategies based on a comprehensive understanding of analytics.
- Ability to set, track and report on website analytics.
- Serve as key liaison to external marketing agency partner, outlining clear written direction for key projects and facilitating the work flow of projects assigned to agency.
- Possess ability to package marketing project information in PowerPoint or other key formats to aid in the efficient communication and management of meetings with key stakeholders.
- Provide project management support for complex and strategic NBH Bank divisional brand marketing campaigns (Bank Midwest, Community Banks of Colorado and Hillcrest Bank), in addition to a wide range of marketing and communication projects.
- Independently manage key projects at discretion of manager
- Thoroughly proofread internal and external communications.
- Assist in gathering and publishing content on company websites and intranet.
- Assist in coordination of meetings and events.
- Conduct secondary research on financial or banking topics to aid in competitive brand tracking, understanding of client insight, etc.
- Maintain editorial style guide, updating as needed.
- Maintain current database of public relations activity for all divisional brands.
- Experience working in or with advertising agencies or marketing consultancies is a plus.
- Experience in the financial services industry is helpful.
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Strong written communications skills, presentation skills and editing experience, which includes an aptitude for grammar, style and business writing.
- Proficient in email marketing platforms such as Emfluence or Constant Contact.
- Advanced degree or certification in the marketing/communications field is preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant job experience in marketing-related role is desired.
Social Media Manager with The Painted Sofa (Posted November 27)
- Responsible for social media strategy, developing brand awareness, and generating inbound traffic.
- Create email blasts on occasion and help maintain website when necessary.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Hootsuite a plus.
- Requires excellent writing, editing(photo/video/text) presentation and communication skills.
- Must be a quick thinker, able to develop concepts and carry out solutions quickly in deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Must know how to post to Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and write blogs.
- Video and graphic design experience preferred but not needed.
Paid Search Marketing Manager with Barkley agency (Posted November 21)
- Be an agency expert for both paid search and natural search strategies and principals.
- Educate internal groups about SEM.
- Demonstrate a bigger picture understanding of client’s overall marketing objectives.
- Grow client revenue through ideas in natural search and paid search.
- Partner with Account Service and Media teams to ensure synergies with paid search and media campaigns.
- Manage regular SEM client presentations and strategic discussions.
- Mentor and train new Search Strategists.
- Strong knowledge of, and relationships with, key search engines and search technology providers is also key.
- Works closely with other subject matter experts within core digital channels including social media, SEO, email marketing, affiliate marketing and display media.
- Minimum of 8 years of extensive experience.
Social Media Openings with Intouch Solutions (Posted November 19)
Digital Editor with Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (Posted November 19)
Note: Position located in Lawrence, KS
- Create and edit content for the GCSAA family of websites (.org, GIS and EIFG) and as part of the web content team.
- Implement strategies to enhance the user experience and use analytics to assess site traffic, promoting GCSAA’s other web presences (GCMOnline, GCSAATV, LMS, etc.).
- Cross-promote messaging for each medium and provide content for GCSAA’s e-newsletters and other writing/editing projects.
- Must be able to exercise editorial discretion and judgement while possessing exceptional customer service and editing skills.
- Proficient in HTML, AP style writing and a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Experience with content management systems, Google analytics and SEO is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a professional, creative environment managing content across multiple platforms.
Content Manager with Barkley agency (Posted November 17)
- Strategic lead for holistic content & media engagement planning for brand channels, including but not limited to: managing process, defining objectives, calendar/flight, budget, targeting, ATBs, and reporting.
- Lead developing campaign KPIs with strategic rationale.
- Contribute to content brief development and manage content kick off workshops.
- Production support, arranging content photoshoots and coordinating prop sourcing.
- Review reports and work with Content Coordinator to proactively elevate insights and opportunities.
- Quality assurance of all content, both paid and organic.
- Primary content representative during live events and activations.
- Deep knowledge of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube etc), their technical requirements and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of paid media process and implications, and ability to read and build flowcharts.
- Proficient in analytics tools, publishing platforms and social monitoring tools (Spredfast, Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Netbase etc.).
- Proficient in Apple Keynote, Microsoft Excel and Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides). Ability to build compelling presentations and reports.
- Proven experience managing a brand’s paid media or social channels and measuring success.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry experience required.
- 4 or more years of relevant content or paid media experience, agency experience preferred.
Content Marketing Specialist with SCD Probiotics, LLC (Posted November 17)
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Collaborate with design team to produce high quality content.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members.
- Edit, proofread and improve content.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence.
- Proven work experience as writer.
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software.
- Understanding of web publishing requirements.
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Understanding in various social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field or quality is required; advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in professional writing.