On average, we keep postings up at least 60 days. We check all listings multiple times a week to make sure they are still valid. If jobs expire, we remove them from this page.
If you wish to submit a marketing or social media job, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Description of the job
- Where people can apply (link) or contact email address
Marketing & Events Manager with Associated Builders and Contractors (Posted March 26)
- Responsible for the development and implementation of events, seminars, and programs.
- Responsible for all budget and financial aspects of events, seminars, and programs, including expenditures, accounts receivable, accounts payable.
- Responsible for setting the example of providing outstanding customer service, and building relationships with internal and external customers for event participation.
- Lead the program/planning task force for each event if necessary and evaluate each program/event/seminar to ensure they meet the primary objectives of the event.
- Develop and implement the internal and external marketing strategy.
- Create and provide staff team collateral content for all programs.
- Create a comprehensive communication strategy.
- Serve as editor and designer of the organizations newsletters (electronic and print).
Openings with Cox Automotive (Posted March 26)
Communications Consultant with Lockton (Posted March 26)
- Defines, designs and implements marketing and branding of marketplace awareness efforts, including associate education campaigns, client materials, articles and publications, and events. Much of the work includes communications that enables Lockton Associates to better understand and discuss advantages of LBG’s solutions with clients and prospects.
- Ensures marketing plans and communications align with corporate, business unit and practice area goals, objectives and priorities.
- Development of case studies, success stories, sales materials, thought leadership pieces including white papers, news releases, media relations, digital communications, presentations and more.
- Deliver messaging content for multiple channels including external website, company intranet, blogs, external and internal email, social media, digital media, video channels and more.
- Creates emerging media and development of new channels to align with client needs.
- Evaluates and assists in establishing standard operating procedures, planning tools and results/outcome reporting.
- Acts as an advisor, consultant and partner with LBG’s major practices areas.
- Works across Lockton business areas to ensure clear and effective messaging.
- Works with internal design team and external vendors to deliver best in class creative and communications.
- Apply best practices on projects, gleaned from experience and consultation with team members and external partners.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with experience in marketing communications, sales support, social media, long form media, and digital mediums.
- Demonstrated expertise in clear and compelling communications with strong storytelling abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills as an adaptable, self-motivated, flexible team player.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, business, or other related field required.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in communications at an advertising agency, in corporate communications, on a marketing communications team or similar related field.
Marketing Coordinator with Durvet (Posted March 26)
- Responsible for creating and publishing all communications from company to purchasing agents, distributor principles and member sales representatives.
- Responsible for publishing sales programs to non-member purchasing agents.
- Responsible for assisting brand managers with new product launches.
- Responsible for announcing new vendor product lines.
- Responsible for tracking all rebates and marketing allowances from vendors and maintaining an update for use by Durvet management.
- Sales Analysis reports as requested (FACTS & Focus Technology).
- Participate in departmental meetings and provide updates on activities.
- Calculate dealer marketing rebates from Focus Technology reports on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain tracking of marketing spend by member on a monthly basis.
- Assist in tradeshow support as needed.
- Participate and assist in company social media campaigns including blogging, LinkedIn, and email.
- Perform website updates (WordPress) and product listing maintenance.
- WordPress experience preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Minimal overnight travel required.
- Animal health and/or agricultural experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience.
Communications Specialist with Bakery Equipment Manufacturers & Allieds (Posted March 26)
- Registration administration including the development, maintenance and optimization of all in-house databases and event registration systems with an emphasis on availability, reliability, scalability and security.
- Member communications including communication of association initiatives and senior leadership strategic messaging.
- Compose and publish newsletter, create communication calendar, write and publish regular e-newsletter, e-alerts, event promotion and video production.
- Manages all aspects of the association website, including content, editing and publishing within the WordPress system.
- Develop, recommend and coordinate the associations social media strategy to help drive brand awareness.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and effective interpersonal and communication skills at all times.
- Possible travel to 2-3 industry events yearly.
- Experience in web content production utilizing WordPress or similar program.
- Experience in graphic design utilizing Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
- Experience working with an association or non-profit is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing, public relations or other relevant field.
- Proven experience as communications specialist.
Marketing Manager with NPC Quality Burgers, Inc. – Wendy’s Division (Posted March 24)
- Work in partnership with the Marketing Director to guide and influence market-wide activation.
- Become a trade area expert for NPC regions to deliver localized marketing strategies.
- Manage local store marketing efforts from end-to-end. This includes project plan management, creative execution, scheduling, production, shipping/tracking, communication to the field, and assisting operations on local activation.
- Execute marketing plan for new store openings and communicate grand opening activities to the field.
- Assist operations in administrating community events, improve the process and generate more engagement from the field.
- Act as the direct channel liaison for all marketing collateral and POP requests from the field.
- Support and manage marketing reporting, including (but not limited to), sales, advertising effectiveness and events results analysis.
- Travel to field – work with field on marketing execution, competitive blunting and idea generation.
- Establish solid relationships with Area General Managers through regular communications and market visits.
- Manage marketing invoices with Accounts Payable to ensure all marketing invoices are paid.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Products would be valued.
- Light travel required.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations and/or Communications.
- Minimum of 5 years of related marketing experience preferred.
Social Media Content Developer with Lillian James Creative (Posted March 24)
- Responsible for managing a number of client social accounts, both B2B and B2C.
- Create other types of content — mostly blog and email content.
- In long-term, this position will focus solely on social media and how it fits into clients’ broader content marketing strategies.
- Social media experience, preferably with experience managing and building social ad campaigns.
- Experienced writer, would love if you have some website and blogging experience.
- Impeccable grammar.
- Ability to adapt to different tones and style to match a variety of clients’ needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least 1 year of marketing and social media experience.
Openings with Cerner Corporation (Posted March 24)
Marketing Coordinator with Core Medical Center (Posted March 24)
- Experience with setting up and running promotional events.
- Keep track of leads and convert leads into office consults.
- Experience in sales and communication.
- Comfortable speaking to large groups and giving power point presentations in a informative and sales setting.
- Learning verbiage, content and back ground of treatments offered and the ability to convey that to the potential clients.
- Skills with social media and email campaigns.
- Write and present PowerPoint presentations.
- Host in-office events.
- Ability to work at least 1 weekend a month.
- Manage a part time Marketing Assistant.
- At least 1 year of public speaking or communications experience.
- 1 year of marketing/event planning experience.
Digital Marketing Manager, User Retention and Subscription with Andrews McMeel Universal (Posted March 24)
- Lead segmentation, journeys, and touchpoint strategies designed to drive user engagement and long-term relationships.
- Work in concert with Audience Acquisition Manager to convert top of funnel leads into Registered Users and Subscribers.
- Merchandise and promote online store for maximum sales potential.
- Rigorous testing of offers and messaging to achieve business goals.
- Manage creation and implementation of effective digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop content/creative strategy and campaign creative briefs.
- Manage development of creative assets.
- Planning and implementation of targeted media plans focused onsite, email and social.
- Develop performance dashboard that ladders up to Marketing Objectives including implications for future projects.
- Input into the development overall Corporate Data Strategy.
- Contribute to overall Digital Marketing strategy development.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for driving performance and growth.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in email marketing and retention.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing customer churn.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, ability to convey benefits of offer in a clear, compelling manner.
- A/B offer and message testing experience.
- Experience writing query strings for non – relational databases a plus.
- Proven track record of continuous improvement around customer growth and retention.
- Strong email/marketing automation skillset (Direct experience with Silverpop platform a plus).
- Proficient in Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, basic HTML and Photoshop skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
- 7+ years relevant business experience.
Content Coordinator with Go Local Interactive (Posted March 24)
- Write copy primarily for static pages, location pages, and blogs.
- Create editorial calendars to ensure timely development and distribution.
- Adhere to branding guidelines, along with required voice and tone.
- Manage multiple projects and adapt to changes and revisions.
- Leverage digital platforms to strategically release copy.
- Conduct keyword research when applicable.
- Create copy for miscellaneous projects, including, but not limited to, social media posts, brochures, email marketing, white papers, press releases, and/or award submissions.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail while creating and revising projects.
- Must demonstrate a basic understanding of content management systems, such as WordPress.
- Demonstrated proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Mass Communications, Journalism or another related field preferred.
- 1+ years of related work experience.
Marketing Assistant with Skyline E3, Inc. (Posted March 24)
- Social media management.
- Website management.
- Internal event planning/hosting.
- Assisting with management of sales leads.
- Assisting VP of Sales and Marketing with various support functions (direct mail, email campaigns, marketing planning, etc.).
- Assisting VP of Sales and Marketing with client communication and interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising.
Senior Copywriter with Garmin (Posted March 24)
- Collaborate with a senior art director to develop creative campaign concepts for Garmin’s world-class tech products.
- Write for TV, print, out-of-home, web and social advertising mediums.
- Assist with presenting and selling creative work to marketing, product and sales managers.
- See campaign ideas through production on still photography and video shoots.
- Collaborate with social media, traditional media, sponsorships and PR teams.
- Write copy for use on the Garmin.com.
- Write promotional copy for use by dealers.
- Write copy for POS, tradeshow and other standard marketing materials.
- Demonstrated exemplary writing skills.
- Must possess demonstrated effective presentation skills and public speaking ability.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency using word processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in Journalism, English, Mass Communications OR a field relevant for successful performance of the essential functions of this description.
- Minimum of 8 years of writing experience in an ad agency or in-house agency environment.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager with Houlihan’s Restaurants Inc. (Posted March 22)
- Plan and maintain email calendar.
- Use insights & analytics to develop email strategy, direct the creative development of emails, program & deploy emails within email marketing platform, write subject lines, and monitor & report performance.
- Work with operations to ensure store-level execution of promotions and email messaging.
- Test & learn using performance data and CRM customer database intelligence & segmentation in order to optimize performance in driving business goals.
- Work directly with Houlihan’s franchise marketing contacts to support & approve their email marketing as needed.
- Plan and execute email club acquisition campaigns to grow email databases.
- Lead monthly meetings with marketing/creative team to brainstorm messaging for ongoing weekly email campaigns.
- Work closely with CRM partner to harness customer data and insights for leveraging in email program and elsewhere.
- Oversee mobile SMS marketing program from strategy through execution and programming. Manage relationship with outside mobile partner.
- Oversee strategy for multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with outside media agencies and in house creative/marketing managers to develop content for various channels, track/optimize and report performance in digital ad/marketing channels.
- Manage digital media budgets.
- Lead large digital initiatives, working closely with I.T., such as website redesigns, gift cards, online ordering platforms, mobile apps, new tech or digitally-enabled marketing opportunities that arise.
- Oversee paid search strategy & execution for all concepts, optimize sites for being found online and ensure restaurant information is up-to-date and relevant.
- Manage local claiming & presence on key platforms (maps, online menu aggregators, etc).
- Oversee online gift card sites & execute sales promotions.
- Results-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Overall knowledge and understanding of current digital marketing trends and implications for business.
- Passion for new media and emerging developments in consumer-facing technology.
- Data geek who thrives on analytics.
- Understanding of website usability and best practices, versed with Google Analytics.
- Previous restaurant or retail email marketing a plus.
- Experience in loyalty programs, CRM and segmentation a huge plus.
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience with email marketing expertise a must.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Manager of Philanthropic Communications with The Children’s Mercy Hospital (Posted March 22)
- Responsible for writing, editing and developing concepts for stewarding Children’s Mercy’s generous donors.
- Executes targeted communications within strategies for donors, volunteers and prospects.
- Serves as the communications leader for Donor Relations (gift acceptance and management, acknowledgement, donor recognition, events and reporting) and also provides case statement, proposal and other philanthropic communications support during high times and as needed.
- Composes stewardship and solicitation copy for print, web and other platforms that engage Children’s Mercy donors and that reflect and support Children’s Mercy’s mission to provide the highest quality medical care to all children in the region.
- Ability to understand moderately complex information and synthesize across multiple sources to produce material for diverse audiences.
- Commitment to and passion for AP Style.
- Experience creating compelling content in a busy, fast-paced sales environment with ability to collaborate effectively with others to achieve objectives.
- Creative copy experience and graphic design preferred.
- Ability to read financials and understand the financial impact of giving.
- Superior editorial skills and a sound knowledge of writing for various channels, including print, digital and video.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-4 years’ of experience.
Director of Marketing with PKD Foundation (Posted March 22)
- Establish integrated marketing brand for multiple channels (including web, POS, mobile, and print), with special emphasis on making complex information easy to understand.
- Develop staff to work collaboratively and be proactive to achieve results. Empower staff to take risks, create new ideas, and understand audience motivation.
- Create campaigns and branded material that will support major initiatives including major gift case for support, Walk for PKD, and other educational services, such as PKD National Convention.
- Manage projects and tasks to meet established expectations.
- Assist with public and media relations.
- Supervise four to five staff members (and consultants) responsible for all social, web, email, video and print publications along with reviewing and scheduling content.
- Be an integral part of the leadership team that includes 3 C-suite and 5 other Directors, to help fulfill the Foundation’s mission of improving the lives of people impacted by PKD.
- Experience supervising/mentoring people and/or teams.
- Strong creative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong planning, organization, decision-making and analytic skills.
- Experience with and/or strong understanding of social media, digital channels and email.
- Self-disciplined and motivated in a marketing environment that requires creativity, strong attention to detail, and adaptability. (Non-profit experience a plus.).
- Non-profit marketing background is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, creative communications, public relations, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in related work environments.
Marketing Coordinator with Kansys Inc. (Posted March 22)
- Review Industry/Functional articles to see how they apply to Kansys.
- Solicit Kansys SME/Consultant/Sale function opinions for content that will be included in: Social Media efforts (i.e.: Linked In blog or newsgroup) and targeted messaging ( emails, etc.).
- Review Target Account information and filter/correlate news to Kansys focus areas and subsequently create/deliver messaging back to target accounts.
- Working with the program “Constant Contact” for target messaging.
- Tradeshow Identification and interaction along with facilitation of sales staff meetings of tradeshow attendees.
- Website Updates that are consistent with Kansys marketing message and message formatting.
- Creation of Marketing Literature.
- At least 1 year of marketing department/ function experience in professional setting.
Marketing Brand Manager with Vista Outdoor (Posted March 22)
The position is responsible for effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of our Bushnell, Weaver, Simmons, Tasco, Millett, and Night Optics Brands.
- Develop a strategy (contained in the Business Plan) for the Bushnell brand and social marketing channel and execute this strategy to improve consumer brand perception and positioning.
- Create and manage marketing plans for the Bushnell brand.
- Develop Key Performance Metrics for each social marketing channel and report performance on a regular basis to the Optics Director.
- Create and manage marketing budgets for each brand, including a monthly budget review to ensure the budget is executed faithfully.
- Manage external marketing agencies (main advertising agency; creative or promotional agencies as needed).
- Coordinate brand marketing plans with all International teams to ensure brand consistency regardless of region.
- Develop key measures for each aspect of the brand marketing plan and measure monthly.
- Develop and manage all marketing campaigns and programs (print, digital, TV).
- Develop and manage the National Promotional Calendar.
- Work with internal or external resources to develop creative and POP and deliver with product initiatives and launches and on a timely basis to all sales partners.
- Develop a roster of Brand Ambassadors to “carry the brand” to core customer groups and actively manage Brand Ambassadors.
- Manage the Social (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) function to optimize the way brands engage and interact with Consumers.
Digital Marketing Leader with Foley Equipment (Posted March 22)
Note: Ability to be based out of Kansas City, MO. or Wichita, KS
- Responsible for the development and management of the internal and external websites.
- Manage and monitor company sites, and digital and social media; track results of Facebook, e-blitz, etc.
- Report customer trends and business/market intelligence to management.
- Search engine optimization – manage the web pages, budget with ad words, and content management.
- Receive ideas, provide recommendations and execute on strategies relating to the development and maintenance of external web properties, online applications, and related marketing tools. Work with vendors to carry out these initiatives.
- Provide monthly reporting on web analytics using Google Analytics or other related web intelligence programs.
- Create designs and layouts for website, company intranet, email communications, logos and online interfaces.
- Monitor, test, measure and adjust the internal and external websites and promotional programs for all of Foley.
- Strong knowledge in the area of digital marketing (web, email, social, etc.).
- Sound knowledge of search engine optimization techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media strategy and how to use this channel inventively.
- Understanding of CMS systems and functions with ability to learn new systems as needed.
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as HTML, SQL databases and web publishing software is preferred.
- Experience managing the development of CMS-based web sites.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in marketing, communications, IT, or related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience in marketing and/or communications with experience in web-based/interactive marketing; or a Master’s degree and 1 year of applicable experience.
Staff Marketing Coordinator with Burns & McDonnell (Posted March 22)
- Conducts market research, analyzes clients and competitors, and develops value propositions and pre-RFP collateral and targeted statements of qualifications.
- Updates client relationship and capture plans as needed.
Initiates go/no-go discussions, analyzes RFPs, develops and maintains proposal management plans and proposal schedules; conducts kickoff meetings; leads strategy sessions and win theme development; conducts status and review meetings; manages and works with pursuit team to develop sections; ensures on-time delivery of response.
- Writes non-technical sections of proposals (cover letters, executive summaries, resumes, project descriptions) and heavily edits technical sections without changing the meaning.
- Develops and incorporates graphics throughout the document to further emphasis strategic message.
- Conducts all formatting and editing to ensure accuracy, persuasiveness, and compliance of final proposal and presentation documents.
- Works with pursuit teams to develop interview materials.
- Maintains library of qualification materials including photography, master resumes, project descriptions, metrics, proofs, and testimonials.
- Develops and contributes to other marketing initiatives including brochures, statements of qualifications, award submissions, etc.
- Coordinates industry conferences and events, focusing on event strategy.
- Experience in A/E/C industry preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), interpersonal skills, analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, driven, and an independent self-starter.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related degree.
- Requires minimum 6 years of marketing experience.
Pay Per Lead Specialist with emfluence (Posted March 22)
- Lead digital strategy for enterprise clients and internal lead generation activities, specifically developing and implementing integrated digital solutions based on established KPIs.
- Provide insights, data and analysis to help drive paid traffic conversions
- Experience managing and executing on enterprise level paid search campaigns
- Translate site metrics and objectives into actionable and measurable digital marketing programs and strategies
- Provide high-level understanding and best practices of Paid Search, Paid Social, Display Advertising and Search Retargeting
- Own tracking and analyze the effectiveness of key metrics to convert analytical insights into actionable changes in PPC campaigns.
- Must be detailed oriented, strong critical thinking, able to see projects through, and excellent communication skills.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with strong Excel skills. Strong technical writing skills preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build, test, and scale paid marketing programs and lead generation campaigns
- Must be able to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills and a passion to drive results.
- Experience with third party bid management systems such as; Marin, Kenshoo, AdLens, AdStage, or SearchForce preferred
- Manage all client communications for pay-per-lead (performance-based marketing) profit center.
- Manage lead generation software and monthly lead “scrubbing.”
- Improve and report on ROI for clients
- Assist in building monthly reports for all clients.
- Build and improve lead generation web properties and/or manage internal resources in the creation of additional site pages.
- Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the digital marketing industry, specifically, paid search knowledge, and demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of office and facilities coordination;
- Strong understanding of lead generation business models.
- Basic web design functionality.
- Strong ability to utilize Microsoft Excel for paid search reporting.
- Knowledge of lead management software.
- Knowledge of email marketing platform(s).
- Knowledge of WordPress content management system.
- Knowledge of project management software(s) (Mavenlink, Asana).
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree with 2-6 years the in the field, or suitable combination of education and relevant experience preferred.
Openings with Think Realty (Posted March 20)
Marketing Coordinator with Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City (Posted March 19)
- Coordination, tracking and successful completion and delivery of projects requested through the Marketing department.
- Account Manager to business units including Fitness & Sports, Arts + Culture, Jewish Experiences and others such as Summer Camps and organization fundraisers.
- Coordination and delivery of select e-blasts and monthly newsletters to Members.
- Tracking and entry of vendor invoices to ensure departments are properly billed for requested materials.
- Retrieval of materials from local vendors and timely placement of posters and banners in designated advertising spaces.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven project management skills.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Experience with production of materials including obtaining bids/quotes and working with vendors.
- Prior experience in a corporate marketing department and/or non-profit organization preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications or related fields preferred.
- 3-5 years of marketing production experience.
Digital Marketing Strategist with Hallmark (Posted March 19)
- Creates digital marketing strategies and is responsible for marketing campaigns and execution of plans for Amazon and other ecommerce businesses.
- Ensures Hallmark products are eligible for benefits that drive customer demand.
- Develops Hallmark’s marketing offerings to ensure successful SKU expansion campaigns, optimized traffic, strong revenue growth and competitive margins.
- Partners with Product Managers in greetings and gift presentation in the development of product assortments and partnerships in the ecommerce space that maximize seasonal and everyday sales.
- Directs new approaches and strategies utilizing knowledge about consumer behavior, shopper insights, trends, and competitive information. Optimizes spend and performance based on these insights.
- Partners with senior digital analyst to manage tracking, attribution, measurement, and reporting of marketing tactics/campaigns against ROI and KPIs.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns, including some familiarity with web design and HTML.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong vendor management as well as cross-functional management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, project management, statistics/testing methods skills.
- Strong spreadsheet modeling and PPT presentation creation skills.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Advertising, Finance or related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in digital and product marketing preferably in Amazon or an e-commerce environment is helpful.
Marketing Communications Manager with Kansas City Southern (Posted March 19)
- Create communications (internal and external) that tells KCS’ story to the relevant audience and via the select medium.
- Share insights, trends and relevant content with KCS colleagues via vehicles such as reports, white papers, “stories”, presentations, etc.
- Proactively and re-actively collaborate on the generation of materials for sales teams and other internal customers to support growth initiatives.
- Propose, collaborate and write content that can be shared widely to build subject matter expertise (ie white papers).
- Translate key insights, trends and data into brand-right key messages, actionable recommendations.
- Builds relationships with internal customers at all levels within the organization to support their initiatives and to have first line knowledge to help fill in gaps.
- Craft content to guide audiences to success (whether that is consideration, conversion, engagement, and/or retention).
- Work closely with members of the marketing team to ensure consistency in terms of tone and positioning across all consumer-facing communications.
- Create, own and drive both strategy and tactical execution of company’s email marketing strategy with the focus of moving prospects through the funnel including HTML and text emails, Salesforce landing pages, and forms with persuasive copy and imagery.
- Manage our CRM database and marketing automation tools to ensure efficient and targeted communication via segmentation.
- Manage audiences to optimize engagement through segmentation, personalization, frequency & other best practice recommendations.
- Develop and optimize both prospect and existing client communications that leverage email, text messaging, print, and direct mail where appropriate.
- Manage KCS’ social media properties through a relevant, timely and strategic communications plan.
- Knowledge of the full MS Office Suite is key (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and graphics, etc.) and current and emerging social media channels.
- Creative storyteller, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Grammatically correct speaking and writing skills in English.
- Ability to write reports, “stories”, and correspondence as well as copy-write headlines, communications and social media posts targeted for the defined target audience and with the objective in mind (ie executive, internal, external, etc.).
- Ability to interpret data and graphs and effectively communicate to end user.
- Ability to define problems, gaps or opportunities and research and collect data resulting in recommendations and/or conclusions.
- Basic Spanish proficiency preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university – Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- 2+ years marketing communications and working with marketing automation and/or CRM platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloquoa); Firsthand experience managing and growing social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Digital Marketing Content Writer with MAKE Digital Group (Posted March 19)
- Create and manage social media/blog content.
- Monitor online media, information sources, and social channels.
- Contribute to promos and campaigns with creative input, development, and monitoring.
- Utilize SEO keywords on websites, blogs, and social channels to improve search results.
- Adhere to brand tenets such as voice, style, target audience, etc.
- Create email marketing campaigns, update lists, and run reports.
- Promote, market, and communicate website content.
- Lead online communities through brand representation in different forums and channels.
- Search, identify, and improve all brand-related aspects in social media.
- Knowledge of social media channels and analytics.
- Degree in journalism, marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience.
Web Content Specialist with Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc. (Posted March 19)
- Plan, design, and implement website navigation.
- Create graphic design and creative content for all forms of digital and print media.
- Design, develop, and create user experience of existing and new websites.
- Develop social media campaigns, posts and search engine optimization.
- Enriches user experience through tailoring of content across websites, including, but not limited to, banners, articles, microsites, and rich media.
- Address site issues and errors promptly, with comprehensive follow-up.
- Flexible work schedule; work outside of normal business hours, including weekends, may be required.
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS), website wireframing, WordPress, and Sharepoint.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Senior Content Writer with AutoAlert (Posted March 19)
- Brainstorm topics as a team, work collaboratively with professional designers, and create comprehensive solutions for dealerships, internal campaigns, and consumer-facing collateral.
- Produce content for automotive marketing publications, blogs, dealership websites, as well as a variety of other outlets. \
- Focus on social media platforms and helping dealerships boost their online presence to create great relationships with consumers, so social-media savvy is a must.
- Perform independent research to develop and produce assigned content.
- Create clear and concise content within the word counts assigned.
- Effectively utilize SalesForce for content assignments and time management.
- Effectively utilize assigned style guide to maintain content quality and consistency.
- Display strong conceptual skills and the ability to develop big-picture content themes.
- Experience writing consumer-facing copy.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in writing (preferred) OR equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of technical/software writing skills.
PR Manager with Creative Circle (Posted March 19)
Their client, a consulting firm, needs a PR Manager with copywriting experience and industry expertise across financial services and banking to join their team fulltime.
You’ll develop a strategic roadmap and tactical plans to meet their client’s PR needs, including developing corporate messaging strategies and drafting the copy for specific company programs, accomplishments and points of view, and assets like press releases, white papers and more.
You may be required to work with / manage freelance copywriters, graphic designers and others as necessary.
2-4 years of experience working in PR, with a focus on financial services/banking, is necessary.
Associate Marketing Manager with H&R Block (Posted March 19)
- Assists in the development and implementation of acquisition, retention and win-back marketing plans and programs for the market designed to increase revenue, client base, and profitability.
- Assists in the development of the marketing plans to ensure optimal marketing efficiencies through appropriate marketing and media mix.
- Performs necessary in season and post mortem analyses program by program to determine success and opportunistic areas by program.
- Assists in the implementation of marketing programs through leadership, participation, training, consultation and integrating internal and external resources.
- Collaborates with the other groups to develop a strategy including merchandising, collateral and advertising to support key programs.
- Ensures that all applicable marketing programs are implemented across all business units.
- Serves as steward on marketing efforts and collaborates with various business units to implement relevant marketing programs as necessary per goals and strategies.
- Assists in the implementation of promotional programs and marketing partnership programs.
- Assists in the communication of marketing programs to associates in other key support areas such as field management, meetings and presentations tax professionals, tax training and call center support.
- Coordinates with HRB website team to develop strategy, content and tactics around this medium to build awareness and growth.
- Co-develop marketing research objectives and methodologies and facilitates the process as needed.
- Participates as the marketing representative in various task force initiatives to ensure voice of team is heard.
- Broad-based retail marketing experience, including specific knowledge of advertising, media, grassroots, database, direct, promotion, merchandising, web content and research.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing principles, practices and techniques.
- Cultural sensitivity and insights are required.
- Effective project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to established timeframes and disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 4 years marketing experience preferably in a financial services and/or multicultural capacity is preferred.
Content Writer with Cleveland University-Kansas City (Posted March 15)
- Develops, sources, researches and writes content ensuring clear, consistent messaging that resonates with audiences.
- Partners with teams to collaborate on content optimizations.
- Creates aesthetically pleasing layouts consistent with university style standards.
- Reviews and edits marketing materials for appropriateness.
- Assists with editing, rewriting and proofreading existing content as needed.
- Ensures content is timely, accurate, engaging and informative.
- Edits and update websites and digital signage as directed.
- Manage and improve existing content.
- Assists with the development, implementation, and evaluation of communication and marketing strategies to attract and retain students.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Experience using data and engagement analytics is a bonus.
- Familiar with SEO best practices is helpful.
- Sales or Marketing experience is preferred.
- Understanding of content marketing.
- Proficiency creating content for web and print.
- Bachelor degree in related field.
- 2 years of professional experience creating long and short form content is preferred.
Digital Marketing & Design Assistant with The Pittman Group (Posted March 15)
- Develop written content and social posts to drive traffic and conversions to client websites.
- Create graphics for social media, websites, blogs, digital advertising and other collateral for clients.
- Edit existing graphics for clients.
- Design websites and landing pages for specific client campaigns.
- Strengthen and build a brand’s voice and personality through consistent and strategic visual content.
- Work as an effective team member, work cooperatively with others and contribute to our overall work and client experience.
- Assist the video production team during location shoots.
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Experience in web design.
- Experience using a content management system (such as WordPress) to edit websites.
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, presentation, research and writing skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of marketing on social media, including an understanding of best practices for all the major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.).
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and collaboratively.
- Willingness to learn and improve based on constructive feedback.
- Experience managing social and blog content for an organization or brand is a plus.
- Video editing experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, graphic design, visual communications or a related field.
Marketing & Communications Administrator with Intouch Solutions (Posted March 13)
- Planning, writing and sending company-wide communications, as well as serving as company MailChimp and SurveyMonkey administrator.
- Planning and executing company-wide internal events (including the office holiday party and summer outing, Take Your Kids to Work Day and more), often by leading a committee of employee volunteers.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of client-facing events.
- Assisting in tracking timelines and budgets for projects.
- Assistance in managing media buys.
- Working with vendors and media publications in various capacities.
- Assisting with ad hoc requests as needed.
- Working with internal designers and copywriters on various projects.
- Proficiency with business software (MS Office) and online tools.
- Confidence in leading teams, delegating tasks and keeping projects on time and budget.
- Ability to be flexible with projects and working hours.
- Experience and/or passion for planning and executing events.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Marketing Coordinator – Administrative Assistant with Colliers International (Posted March 13)
- Type general correspondence, memos, contracts, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Assist in the preparation and compilation of various marketing materials.
- Type, proofread and organize information to be put into aforementioned marketing materials.
- Summarize lease information for input into various documents.
- Coordinate closely with marketing and research departments in preparation of materials.
- Summarize data and prepare special reports.
- Generate property information in report form utilizing various property database sites.
- Maintain filing system (electronic and hard copy).
- Coordinate department meetings, attend meetings and prepare notes.
- Research miscellaneous property details, including tax information, demographics, traffic counts, etc.
- Monitor property databases to ensure accuracy of data.
- Register brokers for classes, seminars and conventions.
- Assist in answering multi-line telephone system.
- Provide technical support and training to brokers, as needed.
- Make travel arrangements.
- General office duties, including filing, faxing, scanning, copying, etc.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs. Competency with graphic design computer programs, a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and as a member of a team.
- Commercial real estate experience, a plus.
- 5 years of experience supporting multiple executives.
Marketing Openings with Farm Journal Media (Posted March 13)
Part-time Marketing/Administrative Assistant with Gregory White PR (Posted March 13)
- Essential support for multiple creative programs, including research, reporting, reprints design and tracking, sampling initiatives, event coordination, arranging travel and other duties as assigned.
- Substantial Interest in lifestyle, food and wine.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Project and time management abilities.
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal.
- Significant organizational skills.
- Marketing or PR agency experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite including Excel and Adobe Photoshop design is required.
- Spanish or other foreign languages a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Professional office experience required.
Senior Email Marketing Strategist with DEG agency (Posted March 13)
- Lead strategic initiatives for digital marketing clients by translating strategic objectives into actionable, measured projects.
- Develop and deliver Quarterly Plans and Statements of Work focused around email and mobile marketing campaigns to achieve client objectives.
- Analyze campaigns and subscriber data to identify progressive profiling, segmentation, key insights, trends and recommendations.
- Write Strategic Action Plans and lead the execution of the plan including managing any special projects.
- Serve as a key client service contact, providing consultative guidance as it relates to email and mobile marketing best practices and industry trends.
- Develop and deliver best practice seminars demonstrating thought leadership, in-person and via webinars, to clients and prospects.
- Provide direction to one or more Account Coordinators to provide full service email marketing needs to clients. Direction includes assigning tasks, overseeing the team’s workload and ensuring timely and accurate completion of tasks.
- Communicate and coordinate resources with the graphic design, engineering and web development account service teams to execute full service email and mobile campaigns and integrations.
- Comfortable with public speaking and delivering presentations to small and large groups.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated writing/communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Ability to adeptly multi-task several projects at one time.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Related college degree or equivalent is required.
- 7-10 years of client-facing digital marketing experience required; experience should include campaign ideation, platform integrations, subscriber data flow, strategic advisement and client relationships.
- 5+ years of large-scale retail or CPG marketing experience.
Part-time Marketing Assistant with i9 Sports (Posted March 13)
- Assist with trade shows and community events.
- Develop relationships with area businesses, schools, and daycares through delivering fliers and discussing our programs.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Fun loving and a sense of humor.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
Copywriter with Helzberg Diamonds (Posted March 13)
- Create and refine content design to be utilized in integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Work closely with the strategy, design and production teams to conceptualize and write content for traditional, digital, and social marketing initiatives.
- Proofread and edit content for style, clarity, grammar, punctuation, spelling in adherence to specific style guidelines.
- Work within brand guidelines to uphold standards for content structure and produce copy that is accurate, consistent, and compliant.
- Assist others to develop appropriate social media messaging that is consistent in tone and content with our other marketing channels.
- Research product, marketing, and technological trends that could strengthen our brand voice across all mediums and channels.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills required.
- Professional level editing and proofreading skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word or other word processing tools required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects while still producing high quality results within guidelines and deadlines is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, Advertising, or related field and at least 3 years of experience performing copywriting at an ad agency or similar enterprise. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
Communications Strategist with Pioneer Services (Posted March 10)
- Directly support Marketing/PR leadership in development of overall communications plan and brand building strategies.
- Develop and recommend strategic national and local initiatives to improve brand reputation and increase brand awareness.
- Provide strategic and tactical support for national and local PR and Military Relations initiatives to enhance brand reputation (PR strategy, award submissions, event coordination, press releases, surveys, misc. PR programs).
- Research and development of content for internal and external communications (newsletters, websites, social media posts, blogs, articles, surveys, info graphics, financial education materials, etc.).
- Marketing partner for branch office initiatives. Key contributor in development of local marketing and PR strategies.
- Drive content marketing recommendations and lead development of content calendar.
- Supervise distribution of sharable content and evaluation metrics.
- Capture and shared customer and military audience insights (social monitoring, NPS survey, etc.)
- Provide project management support for PR, local market/branch office initiatives, and other programs or business units as assigned.
- Strong communications writing and editing skills (writing samples/portfolio required).
- Ability to establish and grow strong working relationships (client management experience required.
- Effective communications skills (written/verbal/listening/presentation).
- Financial Services marketing experience a plus.
- Military knowledge or passion very helpful.
- College Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a corporate communications position or a PR/advertising agency.
Marketing Coordinator with Ascend Learning (Posted March 10)
- Manage tradeshow calendar and tradeshow coordination, including budget, preshow planning, tradeshow paperwork, booth set up, vendor management, and shipping logistics.
- Operational execution of various marketing campaigns, emails, collateral, web pages, in coordination with the brand managers.
- Manage the marketing deliverables of the ExamFX partnerships.
- Support social media community management for ExamFX.
- Serve as a marketing consultant to ExamFX sales, education and corporate development teams.
- Provides writing support by creating promotional copy drafts and proof-reading copy.
- Serve as team member on creative review process – offering input on brand look and feel, copy and image selection where applicable.
- Must be detail oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy while working under pressure and deadlines.
- Solid writing and oral communication skills are necessary to be successful in this position -copywriting experience a definite plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 3+ years of marketing experience.
VP of Marketing with Alexander Open Systems, Inc. (Posted March 10)
- Execute business strategies and operational goals in the Channel Partner Program.
- Manage the day to day functions of the Channel program.
- Manage compliance and rebate eligibility.
- Administration of Market development Funds.
- Create a system-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze performance.
- Provide input and support to the company’s leadership in development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Develop and manage digital brand.
- Develop and manage web and multimedia content.
- Provide marketing skills and expertise to the company by building, developing and managing a marketing team capable of carrying out the necessary strategies and tactics.
- In-depth knowledge of channel management, networking, and IT industry is a MUST.
- Experience in marketing specifically as Omni Channels.
- Strong, proven track record of supporting executive level Sales staff with ,but not limited to: Executive level presentations, meeting and event planning/coordination, ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Detail oriented and energetic professional with a team player attitude.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business.
- Prefer 8-10 years’ experience in Marketing and partner programs.
Marketing Communication Coordinator with Mainstreet Credit Union (Posted March 10)
- Assists in the implementation of the annual marketing plan.
- Serves as the traffic coordinator for all marketing vendors and partners.
- Maintains awareness of credit union promotional goals and assists in supporting its overall sales philosophy.
- Responsible for creating and writing Mainstreet’s internal and external communications including corporate communications, and some social media.
- Assist in writing and editing content to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, email-marketing, traditional media, radio etc.) and maintain social media calendars to ensure timely and consistent strategy.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
- Active in social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Basic Graphic Design skills a plus.
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of experience in the area of copywriting and editing; or any combination of experience and education that provides the necessary skills, knowledge and ability to perform assigned tasks (financial services experience a plus).
Marketing and Proposal Assistant with PSI Services LLC (Posted March 10)
- Set up proposal files to meet the formatting requirements of Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Maintain an organized filing system for proposal templates and supporting documents.
- Provide proofreading support.
- Develop conceptual images, process flowcharts, diagrams, and other graphics needed for written sections.
- Prepare final proposal documents for electronic and/or hardcopy submission with tasks to include creating and bookmarking PDF files, compiling support documentation, coordinating with the Print Shop, printing materials, copying files to zip drive, etc.
- Maintain tracking lists in Sharepoint.
- Develop and update staff resumes using InDesign.
- Develop artwork for exhibit booths.
- Support trade show efforts such as shipping exhibit booths and maintaining inventory.
- Work with outside vendors for promotional products.
- Assist with special projects (e.g. video and photography shoots, corporate events, etc.).
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficient with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and WordPress (or similar).
- Experience with database management tools (Sharepoint and Salesforce preferred).
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or graphic design.
Social Media Content Creator with New Context (Posted March 7)
- Authoring tactical marketing documents like White papers, Sales sheets, etc.
- Determining outlets to place content.
- Working with website team to measure results, drive traffic, update content, review adwords, make recommendations on SEO.
- Determine optimum use of media investment to achieve New Context business objectives.
- On-going measurement and evaluation of media campaign ROI.
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results.
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally to promote New Context brand.
- Further define and implement a social media strategy to reach the Security and DevOps communities.
- Create both long-term and short-term calendar of content that reaches the desired audiences.
- Leverage social applications to provide a compelling experience for followers (i.e. LinkedIn, Slack, MeetUp etc.).
- Post social media content on appropriate social channels according to provided marketing plans.
- Support events team with necessary logistics surrounding onsite event presence at third-party events and conferences.
- Understanding of the social media universe, including experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, WordPress etc.
- Possess self-leadership to continuously integrate oneself and promote New Context brand.
- Possess a deep understanding of Engineering with preexisting connections to leverage to develop effective Social Media campaigns.
- Excel at research / writing, and be able to identify threats and opportunities in social media content.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 or more years developing professional content. Byline articles, white papers, etc.
- 3 or more years of experience working within Social Media, preferably within Software or DevOps, Security Engineering business.
Director of Marketing and Communications with Kansas City Friends of Alvin Ailey (Posted March 7)
- Works with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Artistic Officer to prepare annual marketing budget based on strategic plan goals.
- Prepares annual marketing action plan with Marketing Committee.
- Prepares annual marketing budget and monitoring, evaluating, and making recommendations as needed to fulfill objectives
- Designs and executes marketing strategies to existing and potential corporate partners, in collaboration with the Director of Development.
- Responsible for all media buying of print, radio, television, web and outdoor advertising for the organization.
- Maintains relationships with Ailey New York counterparts to ensure KCFAA complies with Ailey brand guidelines and includes Ailey New York in approval of all marketing communications bearing company images.
- Assists in event planning activities with marketing and communications support.
- Administers web site design, content, and maintenance.
- Develops a long term social media plan and editorial calendar.
- Provide supportive supervision to the marketing and communications volunteers.
- Develops and maintains media relationships and partnerships.
- Writes all organizational press releases and public service announcements and distributes them to the media.
- Arranges media interviews and acts as staff liaison to media.
- When notified, is on site with media during visits, tapings and interviews.
- Prepares all pre- and post-event write-ups and images for society publications.
- Acts as primary copy editor for all organizational communications to ensure clarity, message and image consistency.
- Must be proficient in Windows software programs.
- Experience with Salesforce, Constant Contact, and InDesign is a plus.
- Must have box office administration experience, basic graphic design and photo editing skills, as well as some supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with mainstream social networking sites and a track record of successful relationship building with the online community by maintaining Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other social media accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, business administration, public relations, communications, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience as a successful marketing and communications professional with a written record of performance preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at non-profit marketing and communications, and event management.
SEO Strategist with Gragg Advertising (Posted March 7)
- Assess current online marketing strategies to internal personnel and clients and recommend improvements or optimizations to improve organic performance.
- Able to handle multiple client accounts and channels while providing performance results and trending for all services.
- Experience managing and/or optimizing organic search campaigns and processes.
- Experience setting up, managing site performance through third-parties (Google, Bing, etc.).
- Experience with ongoing optimizations on sites through a variety of platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.).
- Experience with ongoing optimizations of managed campaigns.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Comfortable with daily client-interaction as applicable through email and phone.
- At least 2 years of experience.
Marketing & Special Projects Coordinator with Community Action Agency of Greater Kansas City (Posted March 7)
- Partner with Managers, Program Director, and Executive Director & CEO on all aspects of programs and provide marketing materials.
- Ensure required grantor statements are included on printed material.
- Perform research to identify how to design and maintain brand for the organization and its’ programs and services.
- Obtain bids as necessary for marketing materials and other services as needed.
- Prepare corporate Annual Report for distribution at Annual Board of Directors meeting.
- Update and maintain website information.
- Provide reports and oversee special projects as requested.
- Develop forum to keep employees informed of organization news.
- Perform excellent customer service to participants, staff and vendors by telephone, in person and/or in writing.
- Represent USCAA at special events, meetings and/or remote locations to collect and/or inform applicants of programs and services.
- Coordinate Poverty Simulation with community partners.
- Design and maintain marketing vehicles for all programs and services.
- Design and maintain marketing vehicles for all programs.
- Strong experience in all vast of marketing including websites maintenance, publishing, print, and social media.
- Experience working with the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with email, facsimile machine, scanner and copier.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook, Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Some evenings and weekend hours required.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing.
- 5 years of marketing and project management experience.
Communications and CME Director with University of Kansas Medical Center (Posted March 7)
- Disseminate department news through various social media sites and the internet.
- Coordinate and direct the content of the department website.
- Implement and design novel means to advertise and market the department’s research, education and clinical activities to a global audience.
- Be able to video edit material used to generate patient education tools.
- Develop and coordinate department continuing medical education (CME) events.
- Establish plans to deliver appropriate messages for effective communication within and external to the department.
- Write press releases, articles, fact sheets, pamphlets or brochures.
- Summarize key department research publications and activities for social media.
- Mastery of communications principles, practices and strategies, and superior creative skills is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public relations or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of communications, public relations and/or marketing communications experience.
Marketing Senior Specialist with Myers and Stauffer LC (Posted March 7)
- Manage the process of creating a new website and maintain regular and planned updates going forward.
- Work with internal teams and outside vendor to develop a plan to overhaul the current company website.
- Maintain article library for internal communications and update intranet site monthly with meaningful content.
- Help draft editorial calendar, define contacts for articles, reach out and interview contacts, and publish on the site
- Work with senior leaders to develop blog posts and whitepapers for publishing on the new website and social media sites.
- Develop overall social media strategy.
- Assist with the creative aspect of conference season and manage other aspects of conference process.
- Help with attendance at conferences for the Marketing team.
- Serve as backup on event planning issues and intranet update process.
- Contribute to overall client communication strategy.
- Assist with proofreading proposals and client deliverables.
- Exceptional technical writing, grammar, proof-reading and verbal communication skills, including knowledge of AP Style required.
- Conference or Trade Show knowledge/experience helpful.
- Proficient use of applicable technology, such as Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be able to travel based on business needs (approximately 10% or less).
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience preferably in digital content marketing, writing marketing communications, and/or marketing strategy required.
Marketing Openings with Hoefer Wysocki Architecture (Posted March 7)
Assistant Reputation Manager with Sullivan Higdon & Sink (Posted March 6)
- Build and maintain strong client relationships for all cattle clients.
- Work closely with other reputation management and content strategy resources to improve/adapt earned and owned content.
- Work with internal teams, as needed, to develop editorial content for client social media networks.
- Build, maintain and leverage editorial calendars for large animal industry outlets.
- Identify story opportunities, proactively share with the client team and pitch to large animal industry clients.
- Assist in developing and refining measurement strategies for PR campaigns.
- Strengthen media lists/databases.
- Perform media outreach and follow-up.
- Support and execute day-to-day earned media/PR activities for client accounts.
- Draft and post content for earned media and owned content.
- Monitor, track and report on earned and owned media coverage.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills, including handling many assignments simultaneously.
- Able to proofread and ensure accurate written material.
- Has excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple assignments and deliver solid results while working under pressure.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and internet-based public relations tools.
- Knowledge of AP Stylebook (preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, journalism or public relations.
- 1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in the large animal veterinary pharmaceutical industry.
Corporate Sponsorship & Special Events Manager with Kansas City Zoo (Posted March 2)
- Providing guidance and support in order to plan and implement all aspects of Jazzoo, working with development staff, event steering committee and volunteers.
- Formulating Jazzoo budget, with the goal of high revenue generation.
- Assisting with the creation of annual theme and design concept for the event, while coordinating realization of collateral pieces and print advertising.
- Developing strong, creative and cost effective marketing and social media plan for Jazzoo to boost sponsorship and ticket sales.
- Soliciting and/or reviewing in-kind offers for Jazzoo with sponsors and restaurant committee.
- Ensuring all event equipment, merchandise, supplies, rentals, etc. are ordered.
- Booking high quality entertainment and talent for the event.
- Planning and directing all Jazzoo steering committee meetings, while communicating regularly with committee chairs.
- Responsible for thoroughly following up after the event, ensuring all costs/invoices are paid, thanking appropriate individuals/groups, determining net proceeds and conducting wrap up activities to improve future events.
- Working closely with marketing and education departments in the development and executing of event planning and sponsorship delivery.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including occasional weekend and evening hours, in all weather extremes.
- Donor database (ex. Raiser’s Edge) knowledge and experience preferred.
- Event planning and sales experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ related experience required, preferably in fundraising and corporate sponsorships.
Openings with Keypath Education (Posted March 2)
Email Marketing Specialist with UL (Posted March 2)
- Build and code multiple newsletters and emails on a weekly basis.
- Build and code various newsletter-based advertisements on behalf of clients.
- Manage the collection and preparation of email content, including coordinating translations, sourcing images, and compiling content.
- Work with content marketing team to improve communication of key messages in newsletters and emails.
- Commit to following and improving internal processes and complete quality assurance checks on every product executed.
- Monitor digital media performance and technical functionality and provide actionable insights to optimize products.
- Develop and lead test plans (A/B and Multivariate) to improve media product performance.
- Experience building responsive emails.
- Experience using an email service provider to build, deploy and monitor campaigns (example: Strongview, Constant Contact).
- Experience using Dreamweaver is required.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to self-proof and work quickly.
- Analytical skills to gather, report and assess marketing metrics.
- Initiative to identify and present process improvements.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a bonus.
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRM is a bonus.
- University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field plus 2 years of related experience.
Marketing Associate with Andrews McMeel Universal (Posted March 2)
- Writing compelling press releases, pitch letters and emails, and other collateral materials.
- Generating insightful and effective Creative Briefs.
- Managing media mailings of books, materials, and catalogs, online and in print.
- Researching and compiling targeted media lists.
- Working with designers to develop effective materials for media and creators.
Media relations (cultivating contacts in traditional and digital media).
- Consumer product positioning.
- Creative strategy and tactics for implementation.
- Creator relations.
- Assist with marketing needs assessment and planning.
- Coordinate across AMU divisions to promote interdepartmental products and brands.
- Personable and approachable; adept in collaborating with a variety of personalities, departments, and levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including media relations.
- Superior adaptability; creative and proactive with a “can do” attitude; hard worker who seeks solutions.
- Superior organization skills with attention to details.
- Driven and tenacious.
- Command of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Basic skills in Adobe InDesign preferred.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree (Journalism, English, Marketing or Mass Communications major preferred).
Senior Corporate and Technical Communication Specialist with DST Systems, Inc. (Posted March 2)
- Interview subject matter experts, develop original documentation and other material, and provide the appropriate level of information necessary to generate the desired actions for their target audiences.
- Edit Communication Specialists’ work for content, accuracy, appearance, readability, appropriateness, and grammar.
- Ensure communications follow company guidelines as well as customary Journalism and English grammar principles.
- Utilize the corporate intranet to its full potential as a primary communication channel.
- Proven and successful track record as a writer, ideally in the financial services, technology, healthcare or adjacent industries.
- Experience with various communication mediums.
- Professional experience with Excel, Word and other common tools used for mass communication.
- Prior experience with the Atlassian Confluence wiki platform is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, English, Public Relations, Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in corporate communications and/or technical writing.
- Experience in a technology oriented business would be beneficial; at least 5 years of experience preferred.
Communications Manager with Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (Posted March 1)
- Develop annual communication plan to operationalize strategic plan.
- Support Executive Director in governance and board relations.
- Development of blog content and manage editorial calendar.
- Work with examination department to facilitate school outreach.
- Development of electronic and/or print publications as needed.
- Development of style manual.
- Edit all organizational written communication.
- Production of monthly electronic members communications (writing, formatting/design).
- Draft press releases.
- Maintain image/photo library.
- Coordinate production of annual report.
- Monitor print and electronic media.
- Maintenance of contact lists within the mass communications platform.
- Delivery of surveys and compilation of results.
- Develop marketing materials for social media, print, and online dissemination.
- Graphic design/editing for website, social media, promotional materials for member services.
- Develop appropriate content for sharing on social media.
- Update the website; create visuals that are of appropriate size and content is kept fresh.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong editing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in design software including Adobe Creative Cloud.
Marketing Specialist with a client recruited by Morgan Hunter (Posted March 1)
- Work with various market managers, staff, and sales management to support products to customers and various industries.
- Manage marketing communications to deliver a consistent brand message all market segments, which will include media, website updates, press releases, newsletters, and social media.
- Research and document competitive product information as it relates to our client’s product features and benefits.
- Full sales team support with marketing efforts, which may include joint calls to customers.
- Attend industry trade shows and customer meetings to gain insight into customer marketing needs.
- Required to be involved with trade show planning and execution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, solid ability with CRM tools, and the strong in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Show excellent communication skills with the capability to meet with customers, suppliers and peers (up to 15-20% travel).
- Solid knowledge with Dreamweaver or other website updating tools.
- Must be deadline driven and can multi-task with a variety of projects.
- Bachelors in marketing, business, or related field is required.
- At least 3 years of experience.
Communications Specialist with The United Methodist Church of the Resurrection (Posted March 1)
- Serve as an essential link between regional campuses and the Communications team to ensure unique needs of each campus are consistently met.
- Coordinate church-wide strategic communication across all campuses and media platforms.
- Collaborate and develop communication initiatives and marketing campaigns that meet the needs of regional campuses.
- Coordinate with the creative team to ensure delivery of graphic, video, digital and social media.
- Provide ongoing feedback and evaluation of regional campus communication strategies and tools.
- Effective communication and collaboration with pastors and ministry leaders.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience with a broad range of communication media, including web, video, social and print.
- Comfortable using MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite software particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism or a related field, with 2 to 4 years of experience working in creative communications.
Digital Content Producer with a client recruited by Veridian Consulting Services (Posted March 1)
- Responsible for the visual quality and impression of web sites and related products.
- Responsible for guiding the aesthetics and artistic direction of projects to ensure designs, layout and navigation are created within corporate guidelines and understanding of industry standards.
- Work in partnership with content writers to develop engaging, topical content for the web sites’ audience and clients.
- Must have a keen awareness to details to manage and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to be productive in a fast paced work environment.
- Independent judgment and time management skills are essential to prioritize and balance projects in conjunction with daily tasks.
- Well versed in the following: SharePoint, HTML, CSS, and Sitecore CMS as a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to work independently or on a team.
- Proactive in identifying issues or problems with the project and must complete project tasks in a timely manner.
- Prefer experience with Sitecore CMS.
- HTML experience required.
- Ability to work with team members to communicate the business requirements.
- Sound knowledge in architecting, designing and implementing services for web application.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies, Agile preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Work in digital media development environment a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of Digital Content Production experience with web sites and/or mobile applications.
Communications Specialist with Clay County Pubic Health Center (Posted March 1)
- Updates and maintains the Clay County Pubic Health Center (CCPHC) Communications Plan and submits communications and marketing strategies to the Division Director for approval and implementation.
- Develops engaging health messages and content that ensures a comprehensive response to identified public health needs.
- Develops and updates website and social media content and acts as the primary contact for all updates.
- Gathers information, writes, edits and distributes annual reports, news releases and public service announcements.
- Researches, writes, edits and develops graphic design/layout, and prepares print and electronic publications.
- Provides assistance to CCPHC programs to plan community outreach, public education and marketing strategies.
- Reviews CCPHC communication and publications to ensure the cultural and linguistic needs of the intended audience are met.
- Maintains good working relationships with the media and communicates with regional, state and local public health and emergency response agencies to coordinate PIO activities.
- Develops and manages grant proposals as assigned.
- Participates in agency-related projects and special events as assigned.
- Effectively engages with local, state and federal government officials, public health staff, health and social service agency personnel, and community groups.
- Prepares detailed reports and work plans as assigned.
- Demonstrated skills in oral and written communication, strong organizational and independent research skills, the ability to present information accurately and concisely, both verbally and in writing, and the ability to work independently on assignments is required.
- Excellent computer skills required, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe design software.
- Familiarity with website content management software is preferred.
- Grant writing experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in communications, journalism, marketing, public relations is required; an equivalent combination of education and/or related experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 or more years related experience is preferred.
Copywriter with University of Kansas – Edwards Campus (Posted February 27)
- Understanding strategies, goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), objectives, target audiences and key messages of the campus, and individual programs and units within it in order to produce strong copy.
- Learning the subject matters and audiences in order to produce valuable, persuasive and relevant copy. This includes interviewing subject matter experts and other stakeholders to acquire sufficient knowledge as well as consuming research.
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing team to collectively create effective marketing materials.
- Writing copy for a variety of formats and audiences, then delivering completed and approved copy to the individuals responsible for publishing it in its final form.
- Writing new versions of copy for web pages, calls-to-action, digital ads and emails to test against incumbent versions and identify the most effective copy.
- Exemplary copywriting skills including casual and formal tones/styles as evidenced by application materials.
- Exemplary copyediting skills as evidenced by application materials.
- Experience writing for a variety of online and print media and styles as evidenced by application materials, such as but not limited to copywriting for an agency.
- Knowledge of Associated Press style as evidenced by application materials.
- Professional experience working in a formal team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, communications, business, marketing, or relevant field.
- 2 years of full-time professional experience in one or more position in which a majority of the job duties was personal responsibility for copywriting.
Director of Communications with Wonderscope Children’s Museum of Kansas City (Posted February 23)
- Provide leadership in developing, implementing and maintaining strategic communications and outreach plan.
- Manage and develop digital content that engages the agency’s diverse guests and leads
to measurable action; ensure that digital content is maintained and updated regularly.
- Promote the agency’s work to local, regional and national media outlets.
- Promote and share the agency’s name and work on all social media platforms.
- Support fundraising efforts through effective messaging and outreach.
- Through search engine optimization create brand awareness for the agency.
- Monitor and maintain the agency’s website content and effectiveness.
- Excellent writing and organizational skills.
- Experience in working and communicating with diverse staff team.
- Ability to manage several tasks as required.
- Working understanding and knowledge of MS Office software, WordPress and design software.
- Willingness to interact with young children and families.
- Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar field.
Email Marketing Campaign Specialist with DEG agency (Posted February 23)
- Build, proof, and revise emails and templates in ExactTarget.
- Communicate with internal team members effectively to execute email campaigns.
- Complete quality assurance checks on every email campaign.
- Utilize ExactTarget, Excel and/or Access to modify and update subscriber lists and create segmentation groups.
- Deploy emails and mobile campaigns to appropriate subscriber lists.
- Provide actionable campaign optimization insights based on campaign analysis.
- Collaborate and contribute ideas at marketing planning meetings.
- Track hours, create charge sheets and invoices for accurate billing of time and resources.
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes.
- Experience with ExactTarget is preferred.
- Experience with basic HTML (i.e. creating tables, links, and bolding) is required.
- Experience with advanced HTML, Adobe Creative Suite and web site analytics tools such as, Google Analytics, Coremetrics and/or Omniture is a plus.
- Demonstrated writing/communication skills.
- Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Project are a plus).
- Strong organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task and prioritize a high volume of projects and tasks at one time.
- Ability to work with diverse departments across an organization.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills to effectively assess and communicate metrics.
- Passionate about the digital landscape with desire for continuous learning and development.
- Team player.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent course work.
- 6 months or more experience with an Email Service Provider (such as ExactTarget, Cheetah Mail, SilverPop, Responsys, Listrak, Lyris, Vertical Response, etc.) is required.
Advertising Account Executive (Contract) with Best Version Media (Posted February 23)
Best Version Media is looking for a new Advertising Account Executive (Contract) to join our amazing sales team! We are looking for individuals who are interested in long-term career development and financial success and who thrive on personal and team growth.
Manage and grow an exclusive magazine by meeting with local businesses who are interested in sponsoring and advertising, while building professional and personal prestige in your community.
- Well organized & efficient with time
- Friendly personality & confident communication skills
- High personal standards for success
- Dependable & works well with others
- A strong worth ethic
If you are interested in learning more or scheduling an interview, please submit your resume to Dana@bestversionmedia.com
Media Relations Specialist with Garmin (Posted February 23)
- Drive awareness of Garmin’s outdoor recreation products, including GPS multisport watches, GPS handhelds and GPS golf devices, and demonstrate their unique advantages of compelling design, superior quality, and best value.
- Work closely with Garmin’s Business Segment Board to develop and execute PR strategies and programs that are aligned with the segment’s goals.
- Communicate a deep understanding of Garmin’s outdoor recreation product line, and the competitive landscape.
- Attend and represent Garmin at industry tradeshows and media events.
- Plan and execute media events, pitches and demos – large and small – surrounding new product introductions, tradeshow activities and other special events.
- Assist Garmin’s social media team in developing outdoor rec-related content for the company’s social media channels.
- Assist the Corporate Communications team and Communications department in other markets and areas as needs arise.
- Demonstrates excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Displays compelling writing skills and knowledge of Associated Press style guidelines.
- Exhibits outstanding professionalism, judgment, and integrity.
- Willingness to travel to trade shows and media events.
- Previous experience in corporate communications, media/PR outreach for outdoor recreation-related brands, and enthusiasm and familiarity with consumer electronics in general is highly preferred!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, or related field and a passion and enthusiasm for living an active lifestyle.
- Most possess a minimum of 3 years of public/media relations experience.
Marketing Manager with Procharger (Updated February 23)
- Manage all elements of marketing communication and management.
- Provide strategic/competitive assessment of markets served by the company.
- Create copy and creative content for website, advertising and catalogs.
- Manage social media activities company-wide.
- Incubate and manage television opportunities to minimize cost, maximize ROI.
- Manage outside marketing vendors – ad agencies, market research consultants, etc.
- Manage editorial program and provide guidance on motorsports programs.
- Educate inside sales on understanding of consumer needs.
- Assist with Trade Shows as needed.
- Report on Marketing function strategic and operational metrics.
- Monitor competitive products, pricing and marketing activities.
- Train Sales and Service staff on new products and promotions.
- Manage marketing/sales portion of enterprise software product configurator.
- Manage and execute other activities related to marketing, as needed.
- Knowledge of automotive high performance products required.
- Experience managing digital marketing for an organization.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Ability to travel for trade shows – 8 shows per year for up to 4 days per show.
- Experience with project management software, basecamp or similar product preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
- Technical Marketing experience.
More Details and to Apply
Social Media Analyst with Intouch Solutions (Posted February 20)
- Manage multiple projects and be responsible for the day-to-day creation and posting of content for several social profiles.
- Monitoring of assets and reporting on KPIs happens regularly, so you should be comfortable with developing dashboards and crunching numbers.
- Go-to resource for providing trends and data about the social segment as it relates to a client’s overall business and target audience.
- Personally enjoy social media and demonstrates excellent writing skills.
- Experience working in social media community management, monitoring/listening tools, and turning data into insights and strategic opportunities.
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising; understanding of digital strategy, paid/owned social media and technology is preferred.
- Strong strategic and problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment with different personalities, including some remote staff.
- Technical knowledge of and insight into social media or mobile.
- Proficiency with business software (MS Office) and online tools.
- Bachelor’s degree required: business, marketing, journalism, communications, or a related field.
- 0-2 years of related industry experience; digital advertising agency experience a big plus.
Social Content Strategist with Bernstein-Rein agency (Posted February 20)
- Develop and manage editorial calendars for the brand’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and others.
- Partner with creative and account management teams to plan brand’s platform and brand strategies and campaigns to integrate social.
- Social media content execution and conversation management.
- Write the majority of content for the brand’s social media platforms, using established brand personality and identity.
- Curate social content opportunities on behalf of the brand.
- Work with cross-functional teams to estimate, source and create multimedia content for social platforms.
- Identify brand influencers and nurture those relationships to further brand marketing goals.
- Manage Community Manager and Social Analyst roles and responsibilities.
- Work with Social Analyst to pull client-specific insights from weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Help establish and grow the social marketing function at Bernstein-Rein.
- Collaborate with team members to develop and share best practices.
- Serve as primary content strategist for Bernstein-Rein social channels, authoring content across industry, community, clients, new business wins, work and events.
- Killer creative writer, with ability to think strategically.
- Comfortable with using data to communicate results and refine strategies.
- Strong people skills and able to effectively manage community criticism.
- Experience developing integrated marketing strategies.
- Experience using Crimson Hexagon and HubSpot is a plus.
- College degree desired.
Marketing & Communications Director with Youth Volunteer Corps (Posted February 20)
- Lead the communications effort to YVC stakeholders (funders, youth volunteers, program staff, and nonprofit partners) including print and digital newsletters and regular blogging.
- Lift up the YVC brand on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Build an audience through local and national media outlets.
- Support fundraising efforts through dynamic stories, effective messaging, and beautiful images.
- Share the impact by writing, designing and producing YVC’s annual report.
- Design communications graphics and coordinate with freelance graphic designer as needed.
- Generate excitement for a lifetime commitment to service by building relationships with the YVC alumni network.
- Type, tweet, and talk about YVC every day.
- Influence a culture of learning and teaching about community-based service-learning to position YVC as a thought-leader in youth development.
- Design and produce YVC marketing materials including t-shirts, water bottles, and other gear to sell and give away.
- Update, design, and troubleshoot YVC’s WordPress website.
- Create a top-of-mind awareness of YVC through search engine optimization and a meaningful digital presence.
- Utilize graphic design for t-shirts, flyers, digital and print promotional materials, infographics, etc.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Preferred 3-5 years experience in marketing and/or communications.
Social Media Content Director with Barkley (Posted February 20)
- Oversee content marketing initiatives across platforms and formats to create effective, integrated engagement plans that achieve client objectives.
- Work with Analytics and Paid Media Teams to continually optimize content for maximum impact
- Identify problems early and bring creative solutions to the table.
- Assist in supervision of Content Team, training and mentoring team members and ensuring long-term department goals are being reached.
- Provide high-level thought leadership perspectives on trends and ahead-of-the-curve approaches to building, scaling and leveraging content and communities.
- Facilitate training workshops for clients and internal teams.
- Assist with defining scope and managing team’s hours and output to ensure projects are profitable and operating within scope.
- Maintain relationships with social media vendors.
- Manage award submissions for social media content.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- First-class negotiator and mediator.
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube etc), their technical requirements and best practices.
- Familiarity with analytics tools, publishing platforms and social monitoring tools (Spredfast, Percolate, Sprinklr, Infegy, Google Analytics, Netbase etc).
- Proficient in Apple Keynote, Microsoft Excel and Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Ability to lead the team in building compelling presentations and reports.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry experience required.
- Industry leader with 8 or more years of experience within an advertising agency setting.
- 3 or more years of management experience.
Marketing Coordinator with McCownGordon Construction (Posted February 20)
- Assists with preparation of proposals for designated assignments, including writing content, creating design and layout, soliciting input from operations and project development associates, and establishing and enforcing internal and external deadlines.
- Ensures quality control on all responses, and continuously looks for ways to improve the final product.
- Helps design or coordinate interview materials including presentation boards, leave behinds, and handouts.
- Works with interview team to ensure presentation formats are highest quality and consistent with market leaders.
- Participates in interview preparation meetings and offers input on possible enhancements.
- Assists with the design, editing, and writing of corporate and project marketing materials and/or coordinates with outside vendors.
- Assists with the creation and delivery of internal emails, letters, presentations, or other appropriate methods of communication.
- Assists with the planning of project and corporate events, such as ribbon cuttings, ground breakings, and corporate receptions, grand openings, etc.
- Helps coordinate signage for projects and offices ensuring visibility and consistent branding.
- Assists with coordination of award nominations by identifying opportunities, writing and submitting award nominations for projects, associates, and company.
- Assists project development teams in identifying and developing materials needed for sales-related activities such as trade shows, sponsored events, and prospect meetings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications, including Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, preferably InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with simultaneous projects.
- Works productively and efficiently, balanced with a high-level of quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience, preferably in the AEG industry.
Marketing Positions with Epiq Systems, Inc. (Posted February 20)
Email Marketing Opening with blooom, inc. (Posted February 14)
e-Commerce Coordinator with Allied Materials & Equipment (Posted February 13)
- Update product information and content on the website.
- Implement promotions through integrated CMS (Content Management Systems).
- Update content managed areas (copy & artwork).
- Manage website configuration & parameters (eg payment options, stock management).
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising.
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements.
- Test and deploy functional projects /improvements.
- Coordinate/work closely with e-commerce agency regarding the day to day management of the website.
- Coordinate/work closely with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website.
- Work with agencies to build traffic & sales via the website (PPC agency, email marketing provider, e-commerce provider, etc).
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements.
- Assist with maintaining and updating the online marketing plan for the website.
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them.
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (PPC, email marketing, link generation, online PR, SEO, offline marketing and PR, affiliate programs, etc).
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context.
- Computer savy and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers plugins, basic HTML & CSS, data files).
- Familiar with data management, product data feeds, & data cleaning an analysis.
- Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS.
- Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics a must.
- Experience using technology suites like Excel, Access.
- Photoshop knowledge a plus.
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office software: Proficient in Word & Excel, ERP Systems, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Microsoft Search Marketing, Google Webmaster Tools.
- Familiarity with toolsets present within SEM RUSH, SEO MOZ or Equivalent SEO Tool Sets.
- Strong background in website design and Internet marketing required, prefer certificates in search engine marketing, affiliate marketing or HTML coding.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university; or 4-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years progressive experience e-commerce and managing websites; including management of pay per click programs.
Please send your resume to Christine Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Specialist with Block Multifamily Group (Posted February 13)
- Review occupancy, trend and market information, advertising efforts and spend, ad performance, traffic and conversion numbers on all properties but special focus on lower performing communities, lease ups, acquisitions and rehabs.
- Works directly with Community Managers, Regional Managers and Regional Vice Presidents on identification/validation of issues and potential solutions to implement strategic marketing plans to improve occupancy and revenue.
- Develops and tracks performance of advertising spend changes to better utilize advertising dollars.
- Monitors and optimizes online presence, including: websites, ILS systems, social media, etc. by monitoring Google Analytics, Yardi Analytics, and other sources to track traffic.
- Perform SEO, PPC ad creation, and website development.
- Acts as point of contact for external third-party vendors (i.e. call center, media, websites), coordinating, and directing assistance as needed.
- Marketing experience in real estate.
- Experience with deign software.
- Knowledge of apartment leasing operations and industry related marketing concepts.
- 4 year degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Advertising, or related field preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
Communications Director with Cultivate Kansas City (Posted February 12)
- Provide strategic leadership in developing, implementing and a strategic communications and outreach plan in partnership with director- and manager- level staff, as well as contract/volunteer communications professionals.
- Manage and develop digital content that engages Cultivate’s diverse constituencies and leads to measurable action; ensure that digital content is maintained and updated regularly.
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of print and electronic collateral.
- Guide and support staff in communications and outreach activities.
- Hire and supervise a Public Education Manager to develop public events, volunteer/ learning activities, and grassroots outreach.
- Promote Cultivate’s work to local, regional, and national media outlets; manage all media contacts; train and assist staff to be effective spokespeople.
- Provide leadership and staff support to the Communications Committee.
- Track and measure engagement levels of Cultivate constituencies.
- An entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative approach to educating, inspiring, and activating constituents.
- High energy, and the maturity and leadership to serve as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- A strong track record as an implementer who capably manages a variety of key initiatives concurrently.
- Solid skills in working collaboratively with a wide variety of people.
- A solid portfolio and/or 10 years of communications experience, ideally in nonprofit grassroots organizations, and addressing diverse challenges and strategies.
Social Media and PR jobs with InQuest Marketing (Posted February 12)
Inbound Marketing Manager with Grantham University (Posted February 12)
- Manage initiatives related to Social Media, Email and SEO – translating strategic objectives into actionable, measurable projects. Oversee tracking and campaign performance for assigned initiatives.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive social media strategy for the university and its strategic partners.
- Actively participate in a wide range of social media activities to include, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, Google +, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Analyze and report web analytics and make recommendations to improve user experience, drive traffic, and grow subscriber base.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for issues regarding social media marketing, email, and SEO.
- Assist with the development and delivery of quarterly plans and Statements of Work.
- Deliver quarterly plans including test and roll-out of campaigns to achieve department objectives for lead nurturing, student enrollment, outreach and other objectives.
- Assist in the creation and execution of Strategic Action Plans including managing any special projects.
- Work to engage Grantham University alumni through email and web content development along with Social Media platforms, effectively involving other stakeholders.
- Manage marketing automation software and email platform.
- Serve as the resource and liaison between the University and email platform vendor.
- Serve as the in-house expert for social media, email and marketing automation.
- Serve as a key department service contact, providing consultative guidance as it relates to Social Media, email, mobile, and SEO best practices and industry trends.
- Define necessary resources for creative and content development including graphic design, copy, video, and web development.
- Meet quality assurance standards when overseeing creative and campaign execution to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Work with compliance on all materials including but not limited to copy and content approvals.
- Background in email technology, data analytics, SEO and business intelligence is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills. Self-motivated and a strong team player. Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Education marketing experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to adeptly multi-task several projects at one time and attention to timeliness of work production essential.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) required. Tableau or Power BI desired.
- A desire to build technologically advanced marketing programs required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in search engine and digital marketing experience required; experience includes campaign development, platform integrations, web & email analytics, media planning & buying and client relationships (internal or external).
- 2-3 years’ experience working in an email platform such as ExactTarget, Emfluence or other major platform.
- 3-5 years’ experience with marketing automation software such as HubSpot or Marketo.
Communication opening with Valorem Consulting (Posted February 10)
Web Content Strategist with Keypath Education (Posted February 7)
- Create high performing content methodology and scale across the portfolio of sites.
- Collaborate with site managers to create unique content strategies by site.
- Measure and report on the content effectiveness and adapt approach to improve performance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, organic search, paid search, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale and rely on data to make decisions.
- WordPress, Drupal or other relevant CMS experience.
- Experience with identifying traffic trends related to specific web pages utilizing Google Analytics or other tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or Communications.
Senior Social Media Manager with Intouch Solutions (Posted February 7)
The Senior Social Media Manager will be responsible for leading a social media executional team to:
- Inform and develop integrated social strategies.
- Uncover new and existing client opportunities, then author a social media solution.
- Consult with clients on applying emerging technologies and social media tactics to their current marketing mix.
- Continually impress existing clients with new social media applications and thought leadership.
- Assist in planning exercises and new business pitches by providing a unique subject matter angle.
- Deep understanding of existing and emerging social platforms at a strategic and practical level.
- Curious about researching and explaining the behaviors of healthcare consumers and physicians who treat them.
- Thorough comprehension of the key factors driving social engagement and activation.
- Ability to build and maintain social media plans.
- Eagerness to provide consultative social media services.
- Ability to travel 10%-20% annually.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or comparable field.
- 8+ years of professional experience showing an increased amount of leadership, project ownership and success.
Marketing & Media Director with The Lewer Companies (Posted February 6)
- Using web-based technology, track project work and social media sales and marketing strategies; i.e., advanced capabilities in Smartsheets and HubSpot.
- Communicate effectively, set expectations and hold key stakeholders accountable in a positive and professional manner.
- Develop marketing budget and monitor expenditures.
- Offer consistency in our new approach to social media brands, logos, company image and digital marketing strategy.
- Act as liaison between Lewer stakeholders: division leaders, customer service, accounting, legal, SalesHub and Rooney/Sandler.
- Act as liaison with questions and requests related to social media marketing and CRM from Lewer to appropriate parties.
- Write content for blogs, articles, marketing materials.
- Evolve in the role to take on more social media marketing responsibility and leadership as Lewer’s relationship with SalesHub evolves over the next 3-6 months.
- Convey “can do” and positive attitude in all internal and external communications.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to perform day-to-day social media and marketing tasks as necessary, including document manipulation, PDF work, brochures, mailers, website management, social media account management.
- Schedule, lead, and summarize weekly internal meetings to monitor and track projects and progress among Lewer division leaders.
- Manage monthly check-in meetings between Lewer and SalesHub.
- Supervise Marketing Coordinator; sets performance guidelines, accountability measures, and supervise work activities.
- Conduct timely and comprehensive annual performance reviews and sets quarterly staff goals for Marketing Coordinator using Reviewsnap.
- Prior experience in employee benefits/financial services a plus.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to keep multiple projects on track simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication skills; written, verbal, presentation and meeting facilitation.
- Strong collaborative and prioritization skills to work with a range of individuals to achieve results.
- Prior knowledge working with web design and social media.
- Advanced user skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Canva, HubSpot, and MS Publisher.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, English or Business related degree.
- 3-5 years marketing experience.
Social Media & Online Content Specialist with a client in KC (Posted February 6)
A Kansas City based marketing company is growing and looking for the best Social Media & Online Content Specialist to join their team.
In this role, you will create engaging content for clients. The content will be posted on public and internal websites, online publications, and social media channels that supports the their brand and business operations. You will stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends and technologies and utilize them to improve the online presence, both internally and externally. Manage digital media standards and procedures.
- Work with internal and external clients to maintain and create content for websites, online publications, and social media properties.
- Continually create new content and update existing information for clients in cooperation with other departments, areas, and leadership.
- Play a key role in helping to execute clients digital strategies.
- Execute daily social media initiatives, including diverse content creation, user engagement strategies development, and major social media traffic development through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google + and other platforms.
- Work with the Digital and Client Services team to post content and make design changes to client websites.
- Work with team to develop and create various online communications pieces, including e-blasts and online newsletters.
- Stay apprised of emerging social media technologies, trends, and industry news that align with business goals.
- Work with team to respond to comments that are communicated via social media.
- Monitor and understand clients websites and social media analytics to provide better online strategies and engagement.
- Work with team to train and engage employees and members in an effort to grow social media community of promoters and defenders.
- Work with team to create and maintain online calendar for short-term initiatives and long-term brand campaigns.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps for Business and InDesign software.
- Knowledge of variety of writing styles.
- Skill in written and oral communication skills, including proofing.
- Skill in critical thinking and analysis.
- Able to think strategically and creatively.
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Able to balance multiple tasks.
- Able to work in collaboration effectively and foster good teamwork.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to write and edit within an organizational brand.
- Able to work under tight deadlines with flexibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing or communications, preferably with experience writing and developing content and strategy for online platforms.
The candidate should reside near Kansas City, Missouri, but the role will allow the candidate to work from home (remote).
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Marketing Content Manager with Financial Engines (Posted February 6)
- Drive Financial Engines’ content strategy for lead acquisition, nurture, client retention, advisor sales materials, financial wellness initiatives and live event presentations.
- Map all content needs against the customer lifecycle, identifying and filling gaps.
- Plan and execute content for webinars, infographics, blogs, videos, etc. to engage our target audience.
- Produce content in support of marketing initiatives, partnering with marketing program managers.
- Set monthly and quarterly critical success metrics and track progress using qualitative and quantitative data.
- Partner with internal partners and external vendors to create content.
- Write creative briefs and direct content creation; author/write and execute content as needed. Content will be both B2C and B2B.
- Repurpose existing content and package it into alternative forms when needed and as it aligns with the content strategy.
- Monitor and ensure on-time completion of content projects while meeting high content standards.
- Proofread and edit materials to ensure accuracy of information and champion the brand, ensuring constancy of message, voice and tone across all business channel content.
- Manage content/editorial calendars.
- Stay current on industry trends and new mediums that can improve our content and results.
- Regularly report on project status, track success metrics, and look for opportunities for improvement and success.
- Provide coaching and mentoring of a small team of direct reports (1-2), motivate creative and critical thinking.
- Excellent storyteller, writer and editor.
- Past marketing or communication experience within the financial services industry is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 10+ years marketing and/or communications experience.
- 3-5 years of project management experience required.
Social Media Coordinator with MMGY Global agency (Posted February 1)
- Works with project team and client(s) execute social media strategies.
- Assists social media managers to write and develop editorial calendars.
- Deploys communications and aids in delivery of overall strategy.
- Understands the client’s business goals as well as the client’s individual needs and develops solutions to meet those needs.
- Ensures client satisfaction and work produced meets quality standards.
- Aid client relationships at the project level.
- Assist in the creation of social media reports on a monthly basis for clients that include an analysis of current social activity and future marketing recommendations based on trend data.
- Utilize traffic procedures to streamline projects.
- Help to identify new revenue opportunities in existing clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly in the proper social media “voice” and “tone.”
- Understand of all forms of social media interactions (blogs, forums, communities, etc.)
- Knowledge of social media marketing tools.
- Experience working within Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram.
- 4 year degree in marketing, communications or public relations.
- Must have recent experience managing social media communities.
Marketing Manager with Bishop Ward High School (Posted February 1)
- Writing weekly or bi-weekly press releases.
- Updating and maintaining website.
- Writing and designing email blasts.
- Coordinating social media channels including FaceBook and Twitter.
- Developing content for quarterly alumni newsletter, designing layout and overseeing production.
- Designing all supporting graphic materials for annual fundraising events including invitation, posters, programs, etc.
- Photographing special events and visitors.
- Communicating and engaging with local media.
- Manage marketing expenses and budget to maximize effectiveness.
- Comfortable with website programs and updating sites.
- Knowledge and utilization of proper AP writing guidelines.
- Experience in managing social media, specifically FaceBook and Twitter.
- Time management of multiple projects while maintaining structure and deadlines.
- Strong social skills with attention to detail are important.
- Problem solver and the ability to work with limited resources for a creative solution.
- Experience in InDesign and/or other graphic programs a must.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
Channel Manager – Social with VML agency (Posted February 1)
- Collaboration and development of content with a team.
- Managing social CMS platforms.
- Monitoring and responding according to guidelines.
- Reporting, analysis and ongoing insights and recommendations to build and foster the community and relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills (speaking and visual design) required.
- Fortitude to stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in additional emerging media, including mobile, AR and 2D codes.
- Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of social media tools and capabilities.
- Specific hands-on experience with social marketing channels.
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing environment.
Director of Development & Communications with SAVE, Inc. (Posted January 30)
- Manage all aspects of premier fundraising and community awareness events, such as No Place Like Home and HomeComing, the comprehensive donor programs for SAVE, Inc.
- Create an annual development budget plan to include action steps to meet the agency’s development goals as established in the annual budget.
- Coordinate a combination of groups including funders, Board Members, staff and volunteers in implementation of action steps as a part of the annual development plan.
- Supervise duties related to donor database management including maintenance of records and reporting.
- Develop funding proposals and coordinate/lead grant-writing activities with agency programming staff and community partners for private sector grants.
- Ensure reports are provided in a timely manner to all funding sources.
- Build relationships with existing and potential donors.
- Development and implementation of agency planned giving program including cultivation.
- Oversee a thank you and acknowledgment protocol for all donors.
- Guide prospective donor research on foundations, corporations, individuals and government agencies and continually bring along new donors to the agency.
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer in communicating with community partners and constituents through letters and other mechanisms of communication.
- Oversee the development of all agency marketing collateral and public relations activities, including but not limited to annual reports, agency and program brochures, press releases and newsletters.
- Direct the recruitment and management of the agency’s volunteer activities.
- Oversee all special event activities.
- Requires the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently and will lead the department to achieve all goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as proficient computer skills are also required.
- Must write and speak English and be or become proficient with computer programs such as Word, Excel and Raiser’s Edge.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
- 3-5 years experience in nonprofit development work is required.
Social Media Coordinator with Children International (Posted January 27)
- Write and design memorable and share-worthy posts for our social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Develop creative ways to engage with our audiences through diverse posts, such as polls, quizzes, etc.
- Align and report on measurable goals for social content.
- Produce short videos and select amazing photography and videography that are on brand for social channels. (Bonus, but not required.)
- Work with web manager to analyze and present social trends and reporting.
- Report on successes and learnings related to audience engagement.
- Benchmark against peer organizations and set measurable goals for social engagement.
- Partner with Care Team (our customer service department) to monitor and respond to questions and comments on our social channels, and provide expertise and recommendations for moderation.
- Manage social media calendar and posting schedule.
- Coordinate and post content across all social channels.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and working in a CMS.
- Degree in journalism or marketing.
- 2-4 years’ experience managing social channels.
- 2-4 years’ writing for an in-house marketing or creative department or a creative agency.