On average, we keep postings up at least 60 days. We check all listings multiple times a week to make sure they are still valid. If jobs expire, we remove them from this page.
If you wish to submit a marketing or social media job, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Description of the job
- Where people can apply (link) or contact email address
Healthcare Copywriter and Social Media Specialist with Dobies Healthcare Group (Updated June 28)
- Responsible for writing, editing and managing content across a variety of distribution channels, including print, web, video, social media and more.
- Proven ability to write both B2C and B2B healthcare content is a must. Agency experience is preferred but not required.
- Develop and manage on-strategy, integrated, multimedia content for clients and company (B2C and B2B).
- Work closely with others to align content with strategy and brand, while also demonstrating self-sufficiency to carry concepts and direction forward into finely-tuned final deliverables.
- Develop and maintain content calendars, project plans and timelines; write and execute internal/external communication plans for effective messaging and media placements.
- Set social marketing content goals (e.g., number of blogs/posts, shares, likes, etc.) for clients and monitor engagement/effectiveness.
- Write press releases and other public relations content, and distribute to the media (local and/or national) via traditional channels and social media.
- Maintain the established voice of the organization (for clients as well as the company) in all marketing, social media and PR content.
- Extensive knowledge of social media strategies and platforms required.
- Experience with online content management systems and solutions required.
- Strong critical thinking skills required, with the ability to strategically synthesize the primary communication objective into compelling copy.
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and capable of meeting tight deadlines while also demonstrating strengths in creativity.
- Strong people skills required, including the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients, colleagues and media contacts.
- Strong writing and editing skills required, including the ability to write media-focused content for public relations; able to write effective copy for a wide range of objectives and audiences with minimal revisions needed.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in healthcare-related content development, marketing, PR and/or advertising.
- Healthcare writing experience is mandatory.
- Cover letter required with resume—a compelling letter explaining why you’re a great fit may move your application to the top!
Grade School Communications Coordinator/Social Media Specialist with Notre Dame de Sion School (Posted June 27)
- Serves as primary coordinator to review and edit communication to parent community including but not limited to the Grade School weekly communications, Spotlight on Sion (for both schools) and a variety of communications from the senior level administration.
- Supports and collaborates with Sr. Director of Enrollment Management to implement the production of all Grade School publications and marketing pieces to meet deadlines.
- Supports Grade School Principal for all communication and planning of all Grade School events and programs-including summer programming.
- Assist senior level administration in the facilitation of all community-wide communication regarding special announcements.
- Provide back up support for the front desk.
- Serve as coordinator for communications with Grade School Parent Volunteer Organizations.
- Coordinates with the Director of High School Communications on following online and print publications for both schools.
- Oversee and produce grade school and high school rosters.
- Manage all school social media accounts and web-based communication.
- Coordinates with the Director of High School Communications and Grade School Principal to maintain updates to the school website.
- Coordinate with Grade School Advancement Coordinator to design/mailings of all event materials including but not limited to save the date cards, event solicitations, and invitations with other school mailings.
- Coordinate photography with staff photographer at all Grade School events, which will be used to promote the school and will appear in various marketing media.
- Provide crisis management support and coordination at the request of the Head of School/Grade School Principal in the event of a school emergency.
- Non-profit or educational experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Experience in carrying out successful marketing campaigns and planning special events.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that include one on one interaction and the ability to represent the school well in the local community.
- Able to interact and maintain relationships with current parents and students.
- Support positive communication and the mission of the school in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite products, Adobe InDesign are required, as well as Android/IOS and ability to learn new computer software as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications and/or marketing.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of marketing, communications and/or strong knowledge of social media promotions.
Marketing Manager with Wellington (Posted June 27)
- Strategically plan and execute a balanced marketing layered approach.
- Step back to plan big picture but also roll up sleeves and execute across tactics.
- Understand current marketing trends and hungry to stay up to date.
- Research partners and vendors and evaluate for effectiveness.
- Experienced with both print and digital marketing executions including display ads, social media advertising and utilizing video as an advertising medium.
- Plan and deliver both print and digital tactics to help drive results.
- Basic knowledge of legal parameters of lists and 3rd party use.
- Experienced in mobile foot printing, IP targeting, SEO optimization.
- Understanding of brand development, logo & tagline development, and rebranding experience.
- Able to effectively lead the client through the difference in building a brand identity and a marketing plan.
- Manage the marketing project plan creation and execution for meetings, incentives, special events and marketing campaigns.
- Oversee Quality Assurance testing on digital projects.
- Work with internal team to deliver creative assets such as collateral, signage, wireframes, social media assets, emails and on-site promotional placements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, InDesign, Pages, Apple computer/software.
- Solid understanding of design process, software and resources necessary to complete projects successfully and on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study.
- 5+ years experience in marketing.
- 3+ years experience in project management.
Marketing Coordinator with a client recruited by Creative Circle (Posted June 27)
- Create proposals, graphics, and a variety of digital and print content.
- Manage the input and maintenance of all CRM/Marketing Automation data.
- Execute Kansas City social media strategy; create and schedule social content.
- Have a good eye for photography and video; visiting our job sites routinely to gather content would be required.
- Facilitate Public Relations; groundbreaking events, press releases, client interviews, etc.
- Execute communications strategy with clients, influencers, and partners.
- Assist in planning and coordinating various internal and external marketing events; tradeshows, client outings, workforce development training and certification courses, engineer summits, speaking engagements, etc.
- Attend and be involved in industry organizations like SMPS, DBIA, ABC, etc.
- Attend and be involved in civic and economic development organizations like KCADC, WYEDC, etc.
- Coordinate local philanthropic and community involvement like Habitat for Humanity, Race for the Cure, etc.
- Strong eye for design with experience in InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience in Premiere Pro is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience with a large appetite to learn and grow.
Marketing Specialist with BASYS Processing (Posted June 27)
- Manage development of infographics, blog posts, and other marketing content. This involves writing and creating content, collaborating with team members to get content, and manage external vendors to create content.
- Collaborate with Sales team and external vendors to gather data for leads, cleanse data, and import into CRM.
- Assist with the planning, creation, and execution of direct mail marketing campaigns (letter, postcards, bulky mail).
- Support the planning, creation, and execution of email marketing campaigns using Marketing Automation software.
- Responsible for inventory management, updates, design, and ordering of marketing materials (one pages, slicks, leave-behinds, proposal templates).
- Manage inventory, ordering, and concept / design of promotion items.
- Manage consistent presence on relevant social media channels.
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- CRM software – Sugar, Salesforce, or similar knowledge.
- Marketing Automation software – Act-On, Pardot, Hubspot, or similar experience.
- Knowledge of Graphic Design software – Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Social Media for professional purposes – LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo.
- Website design and management software – WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, or similar.
- Understanding of HTML language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or comparable with 1-3 years post graduate experience.
Content Producer with Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Posted June 27)
- Develop and create visual content across all platforms and channels like social, email, web and print that corresponds with strategic communications and marketing efforts and initiatives.
- Create and maintain visual asset needs on FCA’s platforms.
- Create new and update current print and digital design assets.
- Curate, upload and manage local design assets on FCA’s Suitespace platform.
- Manage photo assets on FCA’s asset library.
- Develop and maintain a video asset library.
- Support and create visual content across FCA Advancement areas as well as International.
- Expand content production capacity by coordinating, capturing and harvesting visual content among FCA’s U.S. and Global regions through partnership with FCA field staff.
- Provide on-going support for local training, best practices and education for visual content creation and production for FCA field staff.
- Collaborate with Communications and Marketing team on content calendars and timelines.
- Work closely with Content Writers and Producers on content development.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash) and Final Cut Pro or related video editing software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and related programs.
- Understanding of printing process as it relates to file builds and preparation.
- Careful attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Ability to deliver high-quality projects on time and in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong conceptual and technical knowledge in graphic design, photography and videography.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 2+ years minimum related experience.
Marketing Specialist with Associated Wholesale Grocers (Posted June 26)
- Coordinate communication for assigned in-store programs including retailer & internal email sends, intranet posts and best practice sharing.
- Grow retailer participation in applicable programs through continual retailer & internal education vehicles.
- Develop enhanced program offerings through new ideas and supplemental program functions
- Lean quickly to gain in-depth knowledge of all in-store marketing programs.
- Engage with retailers and clearly communicate program nuances, program implementation and execution, troubleshoot problems and act as a liaison to resolve program conflicts.
- Collaborate with Marketing Specialists and Account Supervisors to ensure applicable programs are being promoted in the various avenues available.
- Cross functionally integrate the programs into various facets of supplier programming and promotions.
- Assist In-Store Marketing Supervisor with essential administrative duties.
- Coordinate and execute promotions and campaigns for applicable in-store programs.
- Monitor trends to ensure retailers are well informed of opportunities that might apply to their business.
- Available for light travel.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Patience for managing conflict resolution.
- Superior organization skills.
- Ability to execute resourcefully across multiple tasks, with attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a dynamic and flexible office environment.
- Manages ones own time and responsibilities effectively.
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
Copywriter with UBM (Posted June 26)
- Researches, writes, edits and proofs and fact checks compelling, persuasive copy for event, digital, and print businesses, tailored for a variety of delivery channels: e-mail, social media, e-letters, print, etc.
- Tests elements of marketing efforts to maximize response.
- Focuses primarily on revenue-generating attendee marketing for events.
- Responsible for messaging that compels recipients to open, engage with copy; click on the registration link, and purchase high-dollar registrations.
- Responsible for creating support materials for sales team selling print and digital media, and event exhibits and sponsorships.
- Works with appropriate team members to identify the audience targets and to prepare timelines for delivering marketing across all platforms and businesses.
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders to ensure on-time production and delivery of individual assets and complete campaigns.
- Recommends improvements in process and approach to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to produce persuasive copy in limited space and across multiple technologies.
- Good listening, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills; strong organizational abilities; and demonstrated flexibility.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a creative team, and possess exceptional writing skills supported by a strong ability to interact with clients.
- Must be able to work under strict deadlines in a fast-paced evolving environment.
- Attention to detail and copy editing skills are critical.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); comfortable in Adobe suite (DreamWeaver, InDesign, PhotoShop); and experienced with content management systems.
- Travel is required up to 10%.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent in experience, with at least 2 years of experience in writing, copywriting or content generation for multiple digital and print platforms including social media and e-letters,
Marketing Specialist with Nueterra Health (Posted June 26)
- Assist in the development, production and implementation of campaigns and projects that meet established marketing objectives.
- Oversees the implementation of the marketing plans and approved budgets, including but not limited to, media, print, events and seminars, promotional items, social media, and online marketing.
- Manage the space, insertion order, materials extension and materials delivery activities with all vendors involved with approved marketing plans.
- Ensures that all materials are submitted to vendors in a timely manner and all deadlines are met
- Oversees all delivery of print, online and public advertising/collateral project; distributes workloads efficiently, smoothes out bottlenecks, expedites rush jobs without affecting other jobs in process and ensures that all due dates and schedules are met.
- Builds and maintains client relationships with day to day clients.
- Attend client meetings, including annual roundtable meetings when results are reviewed and plans are made for the next fiscal year.
- Obtains necessary proof approval throughout all phases of the production process for all types of advertising, collateral and specialty projects for accuracy and completeness.
- Utilizes project management software to schedule projects and pull requires reports.
- Utilizes database to store invoices and proof-of-performance, obtain required reports and data and reconcile actual costs to estimated costs.
- Communicate monthly marketing efforts with clients.
- Assist with public relation efforts and internal communications when necessary.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suites preferred.
- Working knowledge of print, online advertising, media and public relations required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as writing and editing skills required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, follow through and communications skills with all levels within the organization.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field required.
- 3-5 years previous experience in marketing, public relations or related experience required.
SEO Strategist with Turn The Page Online Marketing (Posted June 26)
- Organize and manage resources to ensure positive campaign performance.
- Work with other Strategists, Coordinators, Copywriters, and other team members to ensure all deliverables are completed in a timely fashion and exceed client expectations.
- Work cooperatively with team members to not only meet but to overachieve the clients expectations for their integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Basic understanding of how websites work.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Ability to analyze website performance in relation to SEO.
- Possesses a high level of professionalism, adaptability and must be open to changing priorities.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of SEO including keyword research and content marketing.
- Knowledge of and experience using the following tools and software: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Google Analytics and Google Search Console (WMT), Google AdWords Keyword, and WordPress.
- BA or BS undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year of working experience with search engine optimization.
Part-time (Temporary) Principal Writer/Editor with Johnson County Community College (Posted June 26)
This is a temporary position created to address an interim need created by an absence. The duration of the position will be determined by the return date of the permanent employee.
- Actively work to understand the intent behind a potential story and/or promotional piece.
- Question to understand the strategy and what we are asking the reader to do by engaging with the content.
- Determine the most effective way to communicate a message to a specific audience through appropriate channels then work independently to craft this content.
- Interview, research and gather information to determine target audience, message and theme for each assignment.
- Ensure collaboration and project management of jobs and stories.
- Work with a cross-functional team within Marketing and ensure the content is appropriate based on the creative brief or direction provided.
- Knowledge of the web and of MacIntosh, Photoshop and InDesign is preferred.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with demonstrated ability to write features and news releases.
- Ability to write about a wide number of subjects, from art to sports.
- Demonstrated experience with computers, including word processing software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in journalism, English, communications or a related field.
- 2 years’ experience working in journalism or a marketing communications field.
Communications Specialist with University of Missouri – Kansas City (Posted June 23)
- Demonstrate ability to develop content ideas in multiple formats and quickly execute content in those areas to a high level of quality.
- Demonstrate strong people skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of customers and build positive relationships.
- Juggle a variety of projects, demonstrating ability to move quickly on short-term needs while making progress on longer term goals.
- Demonstrate superb judgement and writing skills.
- Write, edit, fact-check and proofread materials for print and web.
- Proven track record of producing high quality print, broadcast and digital media content.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Ability to proactively identify communications opportunities and develop supporting content.
- Fluency in Microsoft Word; proficiency with social media and blogging tools, including WordPress.
- Familiarity with basic HTML and CSS preferred.
- Sound knowledge of editorial and journalistic principles, including AP Style, and respect for deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Communications or equivalent direct experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in journalism and/or public relations field.
Content Writer / Blog Writer with a client recruited by Stivers Staffing Services (Posted June 23)
- Busy Overland Park office looking for a Content/Blog writer for all social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Chrome and Twitter,etc to increase sales and brands.
- Requires at least 1 year of current in office experience working as a Content/Blog writer and a degree in English, Journalism or equivalent degree.
- Must be very familiar with social media sites.
Esports Coordinator with National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (Posted June 23)
- Manage day to day administrative operations and upkeep for a variety of programs and initiatives.
- Schedule and coordinate various NACE committee meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate NACE member’s participation in esports competition.
- Actively monitor and maintain website and social media channels and respond to inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare and distribute announcements for NACE events and tournaments.
- Track and report task status to appropriate stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner.
- Support external event organizers, partners, teams, and players as needed.
- Provide timely reporting on summaries of events and other programs and initiatives.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel for events as needed.
- Familiar with competitive gaming, pro-gaming, ladders, and tournaments.
- Organized, extremely detail-focused, and driven to consistently meet project deadlines.
- A strong passion for esports, the esports community and video games.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Previous experience working in the gaming industry preferred.
- Up to 2 years of event planning and organizing live events.
Marketing Director with Legends Outlets of Kansas City, KS (Posted June 23)
- Assist the General Manager in the review, approval, and processing of property invoices. (i.e., coding per budget, keep on prescribed schedule for timely payment, and assemble all Legacy required back-up).
- Assist the General Manager by assisting with the planning and implementation of a strategic, overall marketing and communications program for the center.
- Assist with the evaluation and effectiveness of key marketing activities in terms of sales/traffic results, consumer response, publicity value, tenant success and community support.
- Coordinate and manage 3rd party graphic design to create print & digital marketing materials including: on-site signage, directories, brochures, banners, online digital advertisements, etc.
- Understand and work within the yearly allocated marketing budget for the assigned center.
- Support the existing tenant relations program that includes, but is not limited to, regular tenant meetings, tenant newsletter, personal calls and visits, customized marketing plans and sales incentives.
- Build strong merchant relations to ensure participation in key sales promotions, events & all other traffic driving initiatives.
- Assist the Business Development Representative in the coordination of sponsorship programs.
- Manages Gift Card Program and coordinates new merchants on gift card program set-up & training.
- Maintain and coordinate weekly/monthly eBlasts for Legends Outlets VIP program.
- Understand, coordinate and manage agency of record retainer fees and objectives including promotional calendar for media buys, placement and brand such as – digital, print and radio.
- Assist the General Manager in the development of opportunities within regional market to attract tourism.
- Assist Leasing as needed through research and marketing efforts in achieving 100% tenant
- Assist with scheduling of temporary or promotional event staffing.
- Exhibits effective understanding of latest technologies and how to implement, including social media and demographic geotargeting.occupancy.
- Ability to speak in public speaking environment.
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft office, Photoshop, Adobe.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in marketing, advertising, journalism or business administration.
- 3-5 years in retail and/or related shopping center experience is preferred.
- 1-2 years with proven event planning, execution and result tracking experience is preferred.
Openings with Muller Bressler Brown agency (Posted June 23)
PR/Internal Communications & Governmental Relations Manager with Foley Equipment (Posted June 20)
- Work proactively with Marketing Managers and other Functional Leaders to ensure that Foley is best leveraging earned media (with emphasis on PR and social) in division level marketing plans.
- Lead Foley’s full development of a PR toolkit, as well as publication engagement strategy for key publications in the markets Foley serves.
- Partner with digital team to build compelling content for use across multiple social media platforms, as well as help determine which platforms are best for Foley.
- Serve as Foley’s lead marketing content creator and writer.
- Leverage PR and earned media skills into other written communications such as white papers, social media, internal communications and other print media.
- Partner proactively with key internal teams (HR, IT, Finance, Executive Leadership and others) to strategically drive compelling internal communications for Foley employees.
- Serve as the “go to” person for those organizations needing marketing support for internal projects.
- Work directly with senior leadership to leverage internal communications to help drive Foley culture across the territory.
- Partnering with executive leadership, actively identify key associations for Foley engagement.
- Build plans to deeply and strategically engage with those key associations, including optimizing board engagement opportunity and joint media and communications.
- Build Foley’s competence in governmental relations, as well as Foley’s proactive engagement with key governmental entities (both customers as well as influencing entities).
- Partner with sales to track activity, build annual plans and observe and act on competitive actions in the governmental space.
- Build Foley’s brand with governmental entities across territory.
- Manage all activities within agreed upon budget.
- Lead periodic strategic updates with divisional sales teams as well as executive team to understand the association and governmental landscape.
- Exceptional written communications skills and abilities.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in all Microsoft Office software.
- Great overall communication skills and focus on internal client service as well as external customer satisfaction.
- Ability to take ownership of multiple projects and priorities across a matrix environment.
- Ability to work within a deadline driven environment.
- Strong marketing background with emphasis on PR, earned media and/or marketing communications, including understanding of how marketing strategy is built and how PR/earned media support those strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, public relations, communications, writing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in PR/earned media, marketing, communications, advertising or web-based/interactive marketing.
Marketing Coordinator with KC Tech Council (Posted June 20)
- Represent the council professionally in multiple settings: at events, in communication with member companies and other investment stakeholders, project meetings, and other touchpoints.
- Create and execute messaging strategy for KC Tech Council events, initiatives, and internal communications.
- Oversight of KCTC social channels; assess and make recommendations for new channel implementation, overall social strategy.
- Assist with the content creation (writing, editing, sourcing graphics) for the KC Tech Council website.
- Oversee all e-marketing efforts: monthly newsletter, event invitations, collecting content, editing and recommending overall strategy/best practices.
- Monitor social media and analytics on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with outside agencies on project management.
- Proficiency with AP Style.
- Experience with web CMS, e-newsletter publishing, Google Analytics, social media management and other digital communications platforms preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or a similar field, as well as 1-3 years experience in a marketing, PR, communications or related role.
- Prior workplace experience in civic, non-profit or technology settings is preferred, but not required.
Online and Emerging Media Specialist with American Academy of Family Physicians (Posted June 20)
- Leads and coordinates the AFMRD communications, website, and social media for the Association of Family Medicine Residency Directors (AFMRD) and performs limited project support for the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
- Must be able to work collaboratively with members, partners and colleagues holding a wide variety of positions.
- Possible 10 days travel per year.
- Requires a high degree of organization and an ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven skills in web content management, project management, strong writing and editing, analytical skills and sound judgment.
- Must be comfortable learning the Socious Web Content and Association Management System and social media platforms (requires minimal HTML programming knowledge).
- Experience working with leadership in associations and ability to integrate marketing tactics and strategies preferred.
- Knowledge of graduate medical education helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree or knowledge acquired through equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years related experience.
Director of Communications and Public Affairs with ReDiscover Foundation (Posted June 20)
- Creates, executes, supports and encourages optimization of the agency brand including but not limited to design choices and messaging.
- The key point-person on day-to-day communication projects (e.g., electronic, print, video, etc.) with emphasis on: overall media strategy, web design/content management, and print/video production projects.
- Creates and execute an innovative and quantifiably effective communication plan designed to achieve maximum impact and to promote, enhance, and protect the agency’s brand.
- Supervisory and management experience is required.
- Experience managing media is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with executive team, boards, and volunteers required.
- Strong graphic and website design experience required.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
Social Interactive Specialist with Capitol Federal (Updated June 20)
- Strategically create and distribute content for brand and corporate social media sites and manage a comprehensive editorial calendar, in line with business goals and budget.
- Manage all social media content and sites for archiving, reporting and analysis.
- Assist in building creative content that engages key audiences, for example, livestreaming, photos, videos or podcasts.
- Respond to, interact with and assist customers and online users across all social media and networking sites, as assigned.
- Develop strategy for local listings and online review sites, improving brand advocacy online.
- Manage Capitol Federal’s local listing accounts and monitor sites to respond to community comments, as necessary.
- Develop and report ROI models around social media engagement and other key performance indicators.
- Monitor competitive activity, trends and emerging technologies in social media using tools and applications; and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing its use at Capitol Federal.
- Strategize with and educate the team on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all the company’s products and services.
- Strong analytical, communication and time management skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Financial services knowledge, design, and html experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in marketing, advertising or public relations.
Marketing Coordinator with Northland Physical Medicine (Posted June 19)
- Create and research new marketing event opportunities and business chair massage opportunities.
- Attend and Market at Vendor Fairs, Trade Shows.
- Set up luncheons and talks from start to finish for the doctors to speak.
- Build Community Relationships.
- Build relationships with MDs and Dentists to refer.
- Deliver and optimize at all marketing events.
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials, Assist with developing and producing promotional marketing material.
- Promote products and services through public relations.
- Impact sales results by developing, supporting and executing a variety of field marketing activities.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Deliver content through social media.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns, mass-mail materials.
- Collecting Payments.
- Scheduling new patient appointments.
- At least 1 year of marketing experience.
VP/Director B2B Digital Marketing with C2FO (Posted June 19)
- Drive engagement and trust with hundreds of thousands of small and medium size businesses. Educate them on the C2FO solution that is offered to them by their customers.
- Create a holistic marketing program that provides content and other valuable assets to segmented personas at SMBs, such that it creates brand relevance and affords us permission to present timely offering of working capital solutions.
- Generate Inbound interest/hand raisers who want to learn more about the solution and the platform mechanics.100% B2B operator who will be responsible for defining the overall digital marketing strategy, channel mix, and reporting framework.
- Develop a full stack Inbound digital marketing program with a mix of email, content marketing, website/landing pages, SEO/SEM, display, retargeting, paid/social, business channels/platforms and more.
- Well-versed in analytics to help the BI team define reporting/metrics needed for your success.
- Hands-on experience executing multi-channel demand generation (Inbound) campaigns. Including programs across SEO/SEM, ET/SF/any Marketing automation tools, display, conversion optimization.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Marketing.
- 5-10 years of experience defining multi-channel digital marketing strategies translated to successful execution.
Marketing Openings with Burns & McDonnell (Posted June 14)
Part-Time Marketing Communications Specialist with Rockhurst University (Posted June 14)
Rockhurst University – a Catholic, Jesuit university located in the cultural heart of Kansas City – is seeking a marketing communications specialist to join the Helzberg School of Management.
- Copywriting for the Rockhurst website.
- Content strategy and execution for the Helzberg School social media channels.
- Email marketing campaigns, direct mail pieces, print ads, editing, and stories for Rockhurst University magazine.
- Manage the social media ambassadors program and be responsible for the marketing and coordination of several Helzberg School events.
- Serves as a liaison between the Office of Public Relations and Marketing and the Helzberg School of Management, prioritizing needs and generating awareness of the Helzberg School and Rockhurst University.
- Working knowledge of digital/social media landscape.
- Strong writing and conceptual skills that deliver on project objectives and business goals.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills; ability to brainstorm both small and large marketing campaigns that are targeted and effective.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Creative, engaging voice to reach appropriate audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing communications or a related field.
- 3+ years of writing experience for an agency, nonprofit or in-house marketing group.
Paid Media Manager with Muller Bressler Brown (Posted June 13)
- Oversee execution and optimization of media campaigns, which will include digital and traditional campaign channels.
- Implementation and ongoing optimization of display media campaigns.
- Monitor industry and consumer trends for application to client strategies.
- Properly articulate optimization insights and media plan recommendations to ensure seamless communication internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the consumer engagement and analytics teams to evaluate the effectiveness of digital programs and recommend shifts in strategy/optimization to plans on an ongoing basis.
- Provide analysis of reporting metrics with insights and implications.
- Ability to work with deck-building software (PowerPoint and Keynote).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability with emphasis on drawing inferences with data.
- An understanding of the various media vendors, their capabilities and how to use them to support client campaigns.
- Excellent relationship-building, management, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of all elements of Digital Media (search, social, display, mobile, video etc).
- A mastery of digital advertising concepts (behavioral, retargeting, etc.).
- Experience with campaign management, ad serving technology, measurement and third party tools etc.
- Ideal candidate would also have traditional media experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, media or applicable field.
- 2 or more years with demonstrated experience in creating and executing complex digital media strategies across display.
Senior Marketing Manager with H&R Block (Posted June 13)
- Lead, develop, recommend and implement client acquisition marketing plans and programs for key H&R Block brands and products designed to increase revenues, client base, and profitability.
- Implement and monitor marketing metrics to ensure the effective measurement of client acquisition marketing programs.
- Collaborate and lead other associates in Marketing to communicate the status of key projects to ensure marketing acquisition program integration with other initiatives.
- Lead in ideas that develop H&R Block advertising strategy and execution.
- Direct and monitor outside advertising agencies to ensure the company’s client acquisition goals are achieved in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Collaborate with New Product Development to create and market products to specific market segments that will help grow the H&R Block client base.
- Direct, coordinate and monitor the timely development of marketing material to include client acquisition direct mail and merchandising materials such as brochures, banners, and signs.
- Assist in the timely development of appropriate advertisements, i.e. television, radio, magazine, newspaper, outdoor signage, yellow pages, on-line, etc.
- Partner with the Marketing Research team to identify, recommend, and implement market research activities.
- Hire, train, supervise, develop and evaluate direct reports and others in marketing to help them learn to manage larger programs.
- Participate in the development of media plans, helping to ensure recommended media plans achieve business and marketing objectives.
- Responsible for acquisition direct response marketing programs to include development, production, delivery and analysis of individual programs.
- Provide marketing support in response to divisional and local marketing issues.
- Recommend and monitor marketing budgets in relation to the acquisition of clients.
- Serve as a marketing resource to the department and other departments.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of acquisition marketing associates.
- Collaborate directly with the Regional Franchise Marketing Managers(RFMM) and the Regional Marketing Managers (RMM) to develop a strategic marketing plan for the field offices and franchises.
- Multicultural consumer marketing experience, including proficiency in foreign language with the ability to read and write effectively in both languages.
- Broad-based consumer marketing experience, including specific knowledge of advertising, media, database, direct response, promotion, merchandising, and research.
- Proven experience in building acquisition systems.
- Proven experience in developing marketing strategies..
- Ability to effectively monitor tasks delegated to subordinates.
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of broad-based retail marketing experience, including specific knowledge of advertising, media, grassroots, database, direct, promotion, merchandising, web content and research.
Marketing Assistant with Paul Davis Restoration (Posted June 13)
- Promote fire, water & mold mitigation services, along with reconstruction/renovation services, to local insurance agents, property managers, and other potential clients.
- Strategize, manage, and implement the marketing & public relations program (includes events, direct mailings, social media, trade shows, website maintenance, and business development support).
- Strong creative, strategic, & organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines.
- High School diploma or equivalent; current college students with marketing & business interests encouraged to apply.
Digital SEM Technical Marketing Specialist with QC Holdings, Inc. (Posted June 13)
- Effectively lead and manage a variety of marketing projects (especially SEM and SEO) from initiation to implementation and measure performance across channels and business units.
- Evaluate emerging SEM technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Implement and measure content level audit recommendations, regulatory changes and business updates via CMS: (blog articles, body copy, navigation changes, etc.).
- Implement technical SEO audit recommendations and updates (eg; title tags, meta, H tags, Alt Tags).
- Project management of e-commerce responsive design website projects (timelines, budgets, scopes)
- Ongoing management and oversight of digital marketing budgets and billing.
- Oversight and management of PPC and SEO campaigns for two e-commerce websites alongside digital agency partners.
- Communicate, monitor and measure performance of digital agency partners.
- Prepare project briefings, conduct 3rd party and competitive research, lead discussions with internal departments and help analyze program results.
- Partner with multiple internal departments and external vendors to support product launches, site releases, and prospecting efforts through site content and functionality and digital marketing tatics.
- Identify, collect and disseminate competitive intelligence.
- Develop, implement and support e-mail marketing channel efforts.
- Continuously identify SEO opportunities for several websites.
- Develop and maintain a keen understanding of internal e-commerce, technical and SEO capabilities and work to identify.
- Willing and able to support various digital marketing channels outside of SEM tactics for comprehensive e-commerce support.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and adaptability traits.
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team, yet be comfortable running a project or task independently.
- Ability to absorb technical optimization direction from agency partners or internal tools.
- Experience utilizing a content management system.
- E-commerce website development comprehension (sitemaps, architecture, wireframes, etc.).
- Exposure and comprehension of PPC campaigns and their overlap with SEO initiatives.
- Working knowledge of site ranking strategies and the impact of algorithms on organic search.
- SEO campaigns (content, link building, technical optimizations).
- Exposure and familiarity of various tool functionality.
- Google Analytics set-up, tracking and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2+ years working in digital marketing.
- 2-5 years of experience in a corporate marketing department or the account management department of an advertising agency or digital team.
Part-Time Communications Coordinator with Downtown Lee’s Summit Main Street (Posted June 12)
- Plan, design, and execute all promotional materials including emails, print pieces, news releases, website updates (on a WordPress-based site), blog posts, and social media.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while upholding a high attention to detail and meeting project deadlines.
- Assist with maintaining business and investor databases.
- Assist with all DLSMS events, activities, and meetings including marketing, working and photographing the events (some evening and weekend hours required.)
- Research and recommend the concept, design, and ordering of marketing materials.
- Record all media coverage of events for follow-up reports to sponsors.
- Accurately maintain and update records of sponsor files such as logos and proper usage on marketing materials.
- Help recruit investors and sponsors for the organization.
- Coordinate with the organization’s Cultural Arts Committee to plan the Fourth Fridays Art Walk events and other arts-related activities.
- Maintain membership in and/or presence at partner organization activities including, but not limited to, Lee’s Summit Visitor’s Council, Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce, and Lee’s Summit School District.
- Maintain continuing education through the National and State Main Street programs and adhere to best practices laid out by the Main Street Four Point Approach, National Trust for Historic Preservation, National Trust Main Street Center and other professional organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of communications and media relations.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications utilizing Word, Excel and presentation applications.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Illustrator.
- Associate’s degree and/or work experience in communications, marketing, design, tourism or other related field.
Digital Marketing Strategist with Voltage agency (Posted June 11)
- Work on client marketing projects that range from Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing (SMM), and website analytics.
- Works on monthly action items, conducts research, develops recommendations, provides reporting, collaborates with others on the team, and has direct contact with clients.
- Strategic planning, use of industry leading tools, and work with industry leading clients across many different verticals and niches.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Basic understanding of SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, and SMM.
- College degree in marketing, advertising, PR, or business related field or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing and/or agency roles.
Marketing Manager with Allied Global Services (Posted June 11)
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and all marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Maintain and continue to build web presence through website, career site, and SEO.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Proven experience using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
Digital Marketing Manager with Home Credit US (Updated June 11)
- Defines and develops superior end-user experiences for accounts, purchase points and payment vehicles.
- Develops guest engagement vehicles across marketing touch-points that support promotional activities and campaigns.
- Performs project management and delivery of business requirements for marketing IT initiatives.
- Analyzes channel performance, guest engagement and marketing performance metrics.
- Creates and deploys mobile communication campaigns.
- Acts as the UX expert for channel enhancements, launches and campaigns.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to understand, document, and support business goals and requirements and ensure those goals and requirements are supported in the UX solution design.
- Supports ecommerce and mobile initiatives for Home Credit including: collaboration with IT on design reviews, user flows, wireframes, and review mock-ups and designs for UI/UX best practices.
- Ensures a consistent user experience across all digital touch points including mobile communications, email, and social.
- Analyzes usage metrics and performance data to influence design decisions.
- Prior experience as a manager – mentoring and leading team members.
- Strong understanding of responsive design.
- Possess strong interactive, user experience and design background.
- Experience in developer tools for user flows, site maps, wire frames and testing protocols.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design and mobile best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge/experience in the banking/financial services or telecom industry.
- Experience working with C-level, SVP, and VP level executives.
- Ability to work cross-functionally among numerous stakeholders.
- Proficiency in leading meetings and project timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- 5-7 years experience designing websites and/or mobile applications.
Manager Openings with Valorem Consulting (Posted June 11)
Marketing Coordinator with Town Center Plaza (Posted June 11)
- Assist in developing and executing an annual marketing plan which strategically utilizes all platform programs, supports the corporate marketing objectives, and positively impacts the center’s core financial objectives including, NOI, sponsorship, leasing, sales, overage rent, traffic and market share.
- Responsible for creating and/or implementing events, to drive traffic to the center.
- Assist in implementing, along with the advertising agency, a yearlong corporate advertising campaign.
- Assist in the implementation and success of property programs.
- Responsible for helping manage the local production and use of in mall collateral and materials.
- Assist in meeting all results survey deadlines, including providing timely Proof of Performance documentation.
- Coordinate appropriate retailer intensification strategies.
- Assist in developing sales plans and strategies to solicit sponsorship revenue from advertisers, promoters and partners who purchase the mall as an advertising/promotional medium.
- Accountable for building/securing partnerships with key community organizations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, selling and negotiating skills.
- Flexibility to work varied schedules including evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of retail, marketing and advertising.
SEO Analyst with Cox Automotive (Posted June 11)
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is looking for someone with experience in a professional environment that provides opportunities to regularly support, report, or consult, external clients. While an interest in “all things Internet” is required, they are willing to train the right individual on the intricacies of search engine optimization.
- Manage SEO campaigns including analysis, website updates, and reporting.
- Complete SEO-related support tasks including domain changes, geographical research, and answering relevant questions.
- Lead periodic calls with clients to explain progress of SEO campaign and website performance.
- Consult with Implementation Specialists on launch of campaign including selecting appropriate geo targets, setup of keyword reporting, and optimization of content.
- Strong customer service skills with attention on providing exceptional service and support, including an ability to manage difficult situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal.
- Ability to write about complex topics clearly and concisely.
- An interest in digital marketing and Internet technologies (SEO, SEM, social media, etc.).
- Excellent critical thinking skills including data analysis, identifying trends and causes behind them, and ability to turn insights into meaningful action.
- Experience managing organic search campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Internet Marketing, Business) preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year in a client-facing role.
Community Engagement Manager with Sullivan Higdon & Sink agency (Posted June 9)
- Set up conversation feeds related to campaigns, relevant topics, brand key words, hashtags, mentions and influencers in the industry.
- Identify content opportunities according to conversations and cultural trends and share that insight with brand and content strategists.
- Assist the content strategist with brief development to ensure the brand content remains true to the community, map out the posting schedule and ensure the right message will be in front of the right audience at the right time.
- Work closely with creative, strategy, PR and media teams to ensure that responses adhere to brand voice and align with campaigns, marketing calendars, business objectives and client initiatives.
- Grow the communities by creating relationships and evangelizing people who are talking about what the brand stands for, not just people talking about the product.
- Elevate relevant concerns, feedback or unusual swings in sentiment to the appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Monitor conversation feeds for opportunities to engage, answer questions or educate fans relating to the brand or product.
- Curate user-generated content and collaborate with the copywriter to include post(s) into the content calendar.
- Be responsible for accurate scheduling and posting of brand content.
- Create and maintain relationships with advocates and influencers.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize based on account demands and client needs.
- Expert understanding of the unique applications each social channel provides and how they can be individually leveraged to enhance overall sentiment, awareness and purchase behaviors.
- Understanding of social media tools and capabilities, including conversation monitoring tools, influencer marketing tools, social channel analytics and content management systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience managing and implementing content calendars.
- Extremely keen attention to detail.
- 1-3 years of experience in social marketing or online community management.
Temporary Marketing Specialist with Armed Forces Bank, N.A. (Posted June 9)
- Responsible for partnering with the marketing team, internal clients and external agencies to design collateral and other materials supporting sales efforts consistent with internal branding requirements.
- Producing creative design ranging from independent development of concepts to implementation of modifications as needed by partners throughout the bank (may include, but not be limited to, brochures, promotional materials, posters, web content and signage).
- Provide ongoing expertise in managing the bank website content management system (includes updates to the site, integration of new banners/content, creation of landing pages, managing vanity URLs and other needs as they are identified).
- Develop and strengthen existing and new assets, including brand style guide to meet corporate and sales objectives.
- Provide innovative, user-centric, information and visual design recommendations.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of partners including executive leadership, department heads and customer-facing associates including Banking Center Managers, Business Bankers, and Commercial Bankers to assist in meeting sales goals.
- Participate in strategic conversations with focus on tactical execution and fulfillment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop conceptual visual ideas and execute against them to create innovative design solutions in a highly collaborative environment.
- Expert proficiency in current Mac versions of Adobe Creative Suite software, (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat) and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word (animated GIF experience a plus).
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia or related discipline from an accredited college or university required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of print, web, and presentation design experience.
Account Manager with a client recruited by Staffing Kansas City (Posted June 9)
Johnson County marketing agency looking to add a Product Manager/Account Manager to their growing team. This person will work with clients to determine needs, prepare pricing models, maintain budgets/inventory and manage the creative and production process of products for the client.
- Coordinate and/or directly purchase and negotiate products from domestic and international vendors.
- Provide daily project/vendor management of multiple projects to ensure safety, quality and on-time delivery.
- Maintain project plans, budgets and inventory levels for clients.
- Manage the creative process from concept through product delivery.
- Serves as client contact for several smaller accounts.
Educational and Skill Requirements:
- Experience working with high volume, mass produced items preferred,
- Experience with print production preferred,
- Experience working with international vendors and children’s products preferred,
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working on a Mac preferred.
- College degree in business or related field.
- 3-5+ years experience managing accounts and managing projects from concept to marketplace.
- Any combination of education and experience.
To apply please send resume with salary requirement to email@example.com
Marketing and Communications Manager with Charlotte Street Foundation (Posted June 7)
- Establish Marketing & Communications strategy, action plan, & calendar.
- Manage Charlotte Street Foundation (CSF)’s online presence, including our website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Create, order, & distribute print collateral including postcards, posters, and brochures.
- Generate & distribute press releases; manage partnerships and connections to media.
- Promote calls for entry, upcoming events, CSF developments and other news items.
- Manage photo & video documentation of exhibitions & events.
- Manage online archive of exhibitions & events.
- Advocate for CSF as a proactive external ambassador for the organization and its artists.
- The role currently demands regular use of Constant Contact, Hootsuite, eTapestry, Google Analytics, WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Savvy and proactive communicator, social media maven, event planner, organized project manager, self-starter with a clear and compelling copywriting voice.
- Interested and engaged in Kansas City’s contemporary art community.
- Design, photography, or video editing skills are a plus.
Public Education Coordinator with Cultivate Kansas City (Posted June 7)
Cultivate Kansas City is a non-profit working to grow food, farms and communities in support of a sustainable, healthy, and local food system in greater Kansas City and they are looking for a Public Education Coordinator to join their team.
This is a full-time, exempt position that is flexible, but requires regular evening and weekend hours for special events, farm tours, exhibits, and coordination of volunteer activities (such as Work the Farm days, Homegrown Happy Hours and other).
- Lead on organizing and developing content for the Urban Grown Tour working with a volunteer committee.
- Partner with program staff and event committee in organizing the annual Farmers and Friends Meeting.
- Participate on the planning team for the annual Dig In! Benefit with a primary focus on event logistics and volunteers.
- Coordinate farm tours, tabling events, and other public outreach activities, both supporting others and doing directly.
- Represent the organization to the public and to stakeholders.
- Assure that the organization and its mission, programs, and activities are consistently presented in positive ways to the community.
- Foster and maintain relationships with individual community members, peer organizations and community partners.
- Develop relationships with community and educational organizations, stakeholders, food producers and the public at large to extend Cultivate’s message.
- Maintain and further develop the volunteer recruitment and management program.
- Train and manage volunteers and interns; track volunteer hours; and fulfill volunteer requests from Cultivate staff.
- Develop “mini-bites” trainings for all/ most of the volunteer/learn activities so volunteers increase their connection to the local food movement and to Cultivate KC through education and inspiration.
- Provide needed support to the Communications Director for website updates, social media postings, and maintenance of mailing lists and contacts through SalesForce.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must possess good technology skills with the ability to learn new software systems.
- Experience with Salesforce and iContact are a plus.
- Familiarity with website management to assist in keeping the website up to date.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have the ability to help develop new programs, identify opportunities for improvement, and take initiative through a team approach with the Communications Director, program staff, and voluntary leadership.
- Experience in graphic design a plus.
- An understanding of and involvement in the urban farming/ local food movement.
- Experience in volunteer management and tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but professional experience is equally weighed.
- 3+ years of experience working in a nonprofit setting.
Interested applicants should send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please specify “public education coordinator” in the subject line):
- A cover letter describing your interest in Cultivate Kansas City, how you can add value to our team and our mission, how your experience has prepared you for this role, and salary requirements.
- References will be requested.
Opening with Hope House Inc. (Posted June 7)
Marketing Coordinator with National Soccer Coaches Association of America (Posted June 6)
- Developing and implementing plans to recruit, engage, and retain potential and current members.
- Coordinating communications, programming, research, and reporting (includes include Facebook Live events or YouTube Live events).
- Works closely with the Communications Officer and Graphics Department to coordinate immersive digital marketing campaigns across email, print and social media.
- In charge of updating content on the NSCAA website including posting news stories, page updates and additions.
- Planning, designing and writing engaging content targeted to the membership audiences which is primarily used in electronic communications and the NSCAA website.
- Will coordinate efforts cross departmentally including education, events, awards and membership.
- Manage mailing lists closely and regularly track the performance of the communications.
- Email marketing component is a significant role for this position.
- Ability to write, design and analyze electronic communications using email platforms (Informz preferred).
- Ability to build targeted lists through email and membership databases to ensure the use of the most relevant demographics.
- Trained in content management software for website updates.
- Familiarity with the online surveying tools including SurveyMonkey and JotForms.
- Skilled with live chat platforms such as YouTube and Facebook Live.
- Knowledge of social media and its importance in the marketing mix.
- Ability to collaborate with staff, professional colleagues, and supporters.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (including; Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point)
- Knowledge or interest in sports, specifically soccer is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or communications-related field.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in marketing or membership association related field.
Marketing Specialist with The City of Lawrence, KS (Posted June 6)
- Assist in the development and implementation of the city’s marketing and communication plans.
- Providing public relations and production management for all materials, promotions, activities and services.
- Work closely with other departments, outside agencies and the public to ensure that activities are coordinated appropriately.
- Responsible for creating media releases, assisting with social media, obtaining bids, planning, developing, and implementing a range of projects and campaigns.
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major work in journalism, marketing, communications, public relations, or closely related field.
- 3 years of experience in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism, or education field; or as a manager in a public information position; and/or administrative experience in a related public sector environment.
Marketing Coordinator with C2FO (Posted June 6)
- Assist in execution of awareness-building and lead-nurture programs to attract and acquire new customers.
- Coordination of direct mail campaign execution, educational webinars, email blasts, social media management, website content management, building customer case studies, and campaign reporting.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience in WordPress, Mailchimp, and Hootsuite (preferred, not required).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications or related subject matter.
Openings with Shafer, Kline & Warren (Posted June 6)
Openings with KeyPath Education (Posted June 6)
Social Media Content Director with Barkley agency (Posted June 4)
- Oversee content marketing initiatives across platforms and formats to create effective, integrated engagement plans that achieve client objectives.
- Work with Analytics and Paid Media Teams to continually optimize content for maximum impact
- Identify problems early and bring creative solutions to the table.
- Assist in supervision of Content Team, training and mentoring team members and ensuring long-term department goals are being reached.
- Provide high-level thought leadership perspectives on trends and ahead-of-the-curve approaches to building, scaling and leveraging content and communities.
- Facilitate training workshops for clients and internal teams.
- Assist with defining scope and managing team’s hours and output to ensure projects are profitable and operating within scope.
- Maintain relationships with social media vendors.
- Manage award submissions for social media content.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and be adaptable to change.
- First-class negotiator and mediator.
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube etc), their technical requirements and best practices.
- Familiarity with analytics tools, publishing platforms and social monitoring tools (Spredfast, Percolate, Sprinklr, Infegy, Google Analytics, Netbase etc).
Proficient in Apple Keynote, Microsoft Excel and Google Docs (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Ability to lead the team in building compelling presentations and reports.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry experience required.
- Industry leader with 8 or more years of experience within an advertising agency setting.
- 5 or more years of management experience.
eBusiness / Digital Marketing Manager with Hill’s Pet Nutrition (Posted June 4)
- Assists in implementing and coordinating company Digital Marketing Strategy and Professional Digital Strategy throughout the organization.
- Analyzes the company strategies in the Digital Channels as they evolve.
- Partners with the Company’s global and regional Digital Agencies.
- Identifies and selects specialist agencies (such as Search Optimization, eCRM, Mobile, Digital Research, eCommerce, etc).
- Works with countries to facilitate implementation of Hill’s company websites globally.
- Works with countries on reviewing and approving the quality of all of Hills Brand sites in all countries and recommends any adjustments.
- Works with eCommerce teams to coordinate eCommerce strategy and guidelines and to capture/share examples of connecting with consumers who are in the e-Business space to build brand equity.
- Proven record of digital marketing execution including web, social, ecommerce, omni-channel
- Knowledge of digital strategies and trends.
- Knowledge and experience with Data Asset Management (DAM) and Sharing Services.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage projects.
- Proven experience with Digital Marketing processes and technical functionalities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related area; MBA strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of work experience in eBusiness or Consumer Marketing (or MBA and 5 years experience).
Marketing Manager with Arrow Renovation (Posted June 4)
- Envision, formulate and manage the implementation of all marketing efforts for the business, with the goal of generating as many sales leads for the company as possible.
- Manage marketing staff and vendors in designing, writing, producing and coordinating all marketing materials and campaigns.
- Interface with community and civic organizations to seek opportunities for promotion of the business.
- Stable and verifiable sales and marketing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or a related field and at least 5 years of experience in marketing design, communication or public relations, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to illustrate a proven track record in marketing.
Director of Social Media – Consumer Direct with CapWest Home Loans (Posted June 4)
- Develops content strategy and editorial plan for all company social media pages.
- Executes on post scheduling and publishing.
- Analyzes engagement metrics and adjusts messaging and content as necessary.
- Supervises a staff of CSR’s and the outbound calling efforts to achieve acceptable live call transfer rates to MLO’s.
- Manages the publishing of online job postings, distributes qualified applications to appropriate managers and keeps candidate tracking log.
- Manages various creative marketing tasks for Loan Officers and Production department.
- Responsible for responding to all inquiries/questions/customer service requests that come in via social media or website.
- Manages company response to consumer complaints on various platforms.
- Directs company’s online review strategy and maintains high rating on top Google-ranked review sites.
- Manages Client Service Scorecard that tracks online reviews for Loan Officers.
- Plans, executes and documents cultural events on a regular basis for staff.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) preferred.
- Intermediate level of computer skills and the ability to function in a windows environment utilizing Outlook, Word and Excel.
- 2-4 years of social media marketing experience.
Employee Engagement & Culture Specialist with DSI (Posted June 4)
- Serve as the primary writer for content related to payroll, benefits, and recruiting.
- Create collateral and communication pieces related in an effort to promote the strengths and perks of DSI to existing employees and prospective candidates. Copyedit, proofread, and revise existing pieces.
- Develop creative and strategic approaches to improve and promote company culture
- Collaborate with HR partners and cross functional teams to deliver clear, concise, engaging and informative HR content.
- Enhance usability and effectiveness of all online HR content. Consistently work to create an outstanding employee experience when navigating HR content on the intranet.
- Utilize various platforms to promote created collateral; such as Yammer, intranet, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Assist with promoting and preparing for recruiting events.
- Strong presentation, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a highly cross-functional environment to ensure project outcomes align with priorities and direction.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- HubSpot experience is a plus.
- College degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in public relations, corporate communications, or marketing; with an emphasis on writing.
- 1+ year of experience with project management.
- 1+ year of experience with internal corporate communications.
Email Marketing Coordinator with a client recruited by Stivers Staffing Services (Posted June 4)
- Drive sales and engagement with email marketing.
- Work with strategic team to develop and implement email marketing plans and programs targeting various customer segments to grow our customer base through acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Provide convincing and compelling copy and other creative properties for new subscription and retention campaigns.
- Manage email calendar – design, scheduling, and deployment of all email marketing campaigns.
- Provide weekly reports for email campaigns to track and improve performance.
- Ensure all copy fits our brand voice and style guidelines.
- Understand email best practices in content development and deliverability.
- Perform A/B and multivariate testing.
- Experience managing and executing email and/or advertising campaigns.
- Ability to transition easily between the creative and analytical sides of marketing, with experience producing excellent work under tight deadlines.
- Copywriting, editing and proofing skills to ensure accuracy and excellence in all published material.
Senior SEO Strategist with VML agency (Posted June 4)
- Help clients establish organic search KPIs that matter to clients’ unique business goals and provide actionable reports to help them reach these goals.
- Develop and consult on search engine optimization efforts that provide tangible results for clients based on previously defined goals.
- Stay current on the latest SEO tools, reporting capabilities, and influencers to help keep VML at the forefront of the industry.
- Proactively keep clients and internal VML teams informed on current SEO trends and changes.
- Collaborate with other Channel and VML-wide marketing efforts to maximize efficiencies, and deliver more powerful results for clients.
- Think beyond tactical SEO execution to deliver high-level strategic recommendations for custom-tailored, best-in-class SEO for each client.
- Lead SEO projects of all sizes and take an active role in growing the SEO business for each client.
- Contribute to new business pitches.
- Have a strong understanding of the leading web analytics platforms including Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, and/or Webtrends.
- Have an advanced understanding of all areas of SEO including technical, on-page, off-page, local, mobile, and international.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively convey what’s most relevant and meaningful for various audiences within the client organization including the C-Suite, marketing team, and general employees, in a clear and understanding way.
- Have a solid understanding of how Channel activities work together, including paid search, social media, mobile marketing, PR, and email marketing. Be prepared to collaborate and leverage these disciplines to benefit clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritize many clients and deadlines concurrently, while also managing internal and external expectations for workload.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certifications a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, journalism or other communications-related field.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in Search Engine Optimization.
Digital Marketing Manager with Visit Overland Park (Posted May 31)
- Collaborate with the team managing website updates, A/B testing, SEO, and site analytics.
- Audit pages for accuracy, inconsistencies, broken links, and outdated content.
- Execute effective SEO tactics (technical, on and off page) including link building.
- Stay apprised and ahead of emerging trends in SEO and digital marketing as a discipline.
- Create, develop and manage content across the website and email campaigns, including landing pages, events, photos, links, videos, etc.
- Identify, interpret and execute digital media trends based on analytics and research.
- Continue to improve site metrics through testing and new marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on digital performance and communicate results and recommendations.
- Develop strategies and manage Google Adwords.
- Assist in the development of themed promotional concepts that increases brand awareness, increases in digital traffic, and enhances community engagement.
- Graphic design specific to digital marketing assets, ie: email, display ads, landing pages, etc. and also specific to print collateral materials.
- Manage digital marketing and PPC programs within budget.
- Maintain tracking of investment and code/submit invoices for AP processing.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, mid-level HTML, photo and video editing.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of web analytics, search engine optimization, content management systems.
- A team player who is creative, deadline-oriented and has strong attention to detail.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in any of the following disciplines: digital, SEO, SEM, digital display advertising, and email marketing.
Communications Coordinator with Health Care Foundation of Greater Kansas City (Posted May 31)
- Develop and oversee a project monitoring system for Health Care Foundation (HCF) communications (includes oversight of projects and working with staff and vendors to determine deadlines and ensure adherence).
- Assist with HCF events and event communications.
- Coordinate HCF photography.
- Assist in ensuring brand consistency throughout all HCF communication.
- Update HCF’s website including updating news items, publications, events, and grant information.
- Update KCHealthMatters website news section.
- Create, post and monitor content on HCF’s social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest).
- Create and manage a communications contact database that aligns with the target audiences identified in strategic communications plan.
- Design and send HCF’s electronic communications.
- Analyze and prepare reports on digital communications.
- Develop HCF grant-related press releases.
- Work with grantee organizations and HCF program staff to publicize HCF grants (includes social media, sending media kits and drafting quotes from HCF program staff for press releases).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Working knowledge of email marketing systems.
- Experience using content management systems (knowledge of WordPress a plus).
- Ability to develop and analyze website and social media metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in communications.
Marketing Manager with TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. (Posted May 31)
- Manage and coordinate marketing, communication, and creative staff.
- Create marketing plans designed to raise awareness, establish our reputation as a thought leader, and to drive leads for sales.
- Execution of marketing materials to be used across all marketing channels – web channels, sales channels, marketing assets, etc.
- Identifying the set of marketing assets needed to support the product portfolio and corporate strategy, e.g., website copy, case studies, infographics, videos, product demos, presentations, white papers, data sheets, etc.
- Create and present corporate presentations both internally and externally for in-person events, live streaming, recorded webinars and cross departmental training and awareness campaigns.
- Partnering closely with the sales and client partner teams to develop compelling sales enablement tools for new business, existing business, and retention.
- Experience developing marketing collateral, corporate presentations, and digital content.
- Demonstrated outstanding communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Effectively work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor Degree required with preference given to Marketing or related field of study.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing within the software / technology industry.
Marketing and Communications Director with Unbound (Posted May 31)
- Recommend, develop and execute an effective communications strategy that encompasses the overall needs of Unbound, its stakeholders and departments — incorporating input from key stakeholders —and develop and manage an integrated marketing practice with an emphasis on lead generation and outbound marketing. (40%)
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of a comprehensive marketing plan, including development and analysis of related metrics. (20%)
- Communications efforts will be consistent with Unbound core values, brand and messaging by working through and leveraging a global network of communications liaisons and correspondents, ensuring sponsored children and elderly, their families and their communities have a central presence and voice in the types and nature of content published. (20%)
- Responsible for creating a collaborative team environment consisting of cross-functional teams, to oversee and track integrated marketing initiatives to ensure consistency across channels and meet agreed upon strategies and plans. (10%)
- Support and mentor Unbound departments in their efforts to produce consistent and high-quality external communications for purposes of acquisition and retention. (5%)
- Recommend and produce effective internal communications regarding organizational decisions, policies and initiatives. (5%)
- Ability to manage a communications function and introduce and implement new ideas throughout the organization.
- Proven record of developing and delivering strategic communications initiatives.
- Energetic, self-starting and creative thinker with proven leadership skills.
- Experience managing communications in a complex, multi-geographical organization.
- Excellent influencing, networking and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- International communications experience with a particular understanding of cultural differences.
- Knowledge of website management and use of computer-based technology to extend the reach and impact of strategic communications.
- Experience in and empathy toward the nonprofit sector and the challenges that these organizations face in communications are advantageous.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is preferred.
- Knowledge of video a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from college or university, preferably in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing and/or minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Digital Marketing Specialist with Knit-Rite (Posted May 30)
- Develop and execute plans to achieve marketplace sales targets.
- Create and maintain product listings on Amazon and other marketplaces.
- Manage and maintain product pricing and marketing strategy across all marketplaces.
- Manage inventory for marketplaces including product fulfilled by company and by Amazon.
- Provide forecasting recommendations to assist in production planning.
- Work with the warehouse team to ensure smooth delivery for fulfillment by managing shipping prep tasks including entering orders, creating labels, and setting ship dates.
- Propose and help implement marketing programs and promotional campaigns on marketplaces.
- Manage marketplace customer service related issues or questions and ensure timely response and resolution.
- Provide monthly and quarterly marketplace sales reports to management team and key managers.
- Monitor, identify, and develop strategies to effectively compete with category sellers and brands on marketplaces.
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity.
- Work with marketing team members in the development of content for brands’ Web sites including copy, merchandising, banners, and promotions.
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision and removal.
- Manage PPC advertising campaigns within approved budget.
- Amazon seller experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
- Proficiency with different social media platforms and a proven track record building B2B brands via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn is a plus.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role.
Digital Marketing Specialist with Morningstar Communications (Posted May 26)
- Collaborate with team members and clients to develop and execute marketing and communications strategies and tactics. Includes social media, marketing automation/email, thought-leadership and media relations campaigns.
- Create content for multiple communications channels, including blog posts, infographics, white papers, eBooks, website copy, social media posts, news releases and collateral materials.
- Provide guidance on the implementation and use of SEO strategies, as well as paid digital advertising.
- Build and deploy marketing automation/email campaigns for Morningstar Communications and its clients.
- Assist in media relations activities, including defining media lists, creating media materials and pitching.
- Perform tasks in support of marketing campaigns, including research on trends, keywords and markets.
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Act-On preferred) and relational CRM databases (Salesforce preferred) as well as campaign development and lead scoring.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proficiency in copywriting.
- Must know AP Style, grammar and proofing rules.
- Constantly updated knowledge of digital communications trends – including social media, email marketing, blogs and SEO.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and understanding of SEO, SEM, and online engagement best practices.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, HTML, Word, Excel, Keynote and LucidPress or InDesign preferred.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, while maintaining excellence.
- College graduate is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience.
Opening with DEG agency (Posted May 26)
Communications Specialist with Financial Engines (Posted May 26)
- Works with senior executives to develop departmental and company-wide communications plan, from message development, to timing, to execution online and in person.
- Translates corporate priorities and departmental goals into communications plan.
- Creates and implements best practices for internal communications, executes Distribution and Marketing department communications and assists with executive-level communications.
- Works in partnership with HR and corporate communications to develop and lead programs that communicate the company’s business objectives, culture and values to its employees and build employee engagement with these corporate pillars.
- Establish department-wide best practices and tools for creative and inclusive internal communications and researches new industry tools and techniques for benchmarking and continuous improvement.
- Supports functions, regions and business units on internal communications planning and implementation, and reviews materials for copy editing and adherence to corporate branding and style standards.
- Writes, edits, reviews and enhances internal communication materials including company or department-wide emails, company meetings, speeches, video scripts and newsletters for senior executives and Distribution and Marketing department needs.
- Manages executive-level All-Hands communication process on a planned and ad-hoc basis.
- Act as the internal communications resource for Distribution and Marketing, with a focus on enabling departments to communicate better, organize content, and make sure key information and news is easily available.
- Develop and manage an internal calendar to facilitate the delivery of relevant, timely internal news and information that supports Financial Engine’s brand, values, mission, corporate positioning and messaging.
- Educate on and enforce editorial standards and maintain consistency of editorial tone and style across all internal communications.
- Work collaboratively with other communications colleagues to ensure an integrated, effective approach across all communications.
- Establish measurement tools and reporting to routinely monitor and analyze the effectiveness of internal communication channels and programs.
- Develop, plan and execute strategic associate communication vehicles (e.g., weekly department-wide e-newsletter, daily messages and intranet platform) to support needs of a dynamic and growing company.
- Proficiency with PC computers and related word processing, spreadsheets, Adobe Professional Series, WordPress, ExactTarget, ClickDimensions, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft CRM.
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in leveraging both digital and traditional internal channels to create impactful communications that drive awareness and engagement.
- Highly effective writing style with expertise in simplifying concepts and messages for a broad audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent.
- Accomplished writer and editor with 5+ years of experience in internal communications, content marketing, PR or content creation with a proven ability to plan and execute timely communications.
Senior Copywriter/Copywriter with Red Fuse Communications (Posted May 26)
- Concept and Copy across IMC platforms (digital, social, web, mobile, video etc.); developing ideas that are relevant, on-strategy and thought provoking.
- Responsible for consistency of look across media from original concept through final release.
- Translate strategic direction (as outlined in a Creative Brief) into powerful advertising communications.
- Work as a team with other creatives, and other disciplines.
- Take creative direction and turn work around quickly to meet deadlines.
- Must have strong writing abilities–articulate and persuasive across advertising disciplines.
- Strong conceptual abilities, remarkable writing skills and a solid knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Polished client presentation skills demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge.
- BS/BA degree – English or writing emphasis preferred.
- Must have 2-4+ years of experience in advertising agency or marketing company.
Copywriter with GlynnDevins, Inc. (Posted May 25)
- Proceed from creative briefing to finished copy, with guidance from the creative director.
- Collaborate with an art director to create concepts that are innovative, effective and on strategy. (Effectiveness is measured in clients’ results.).
- Draft copy that requires minimal or no reworking when reviewed by the creative director.
- Write solid, often compelling headlines and body copy unerringly on strategy.
- Review your own work to deliver error-free copy documents that contain no grammar or spelling errors, and are free of thought-construction flaws.
- Experience writing for print, corporate collateral, broadcast media and digital (websites, landing pages, display ads and emails).
- Experience writing for the 50+ target audience or healthcare industry will be preferred.
- Currently located in Kansas City area or willing to relocate.
- Advertising and marketing background with a small to mid-sized agency is ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
Senior Manager of Content Marketing Strategy with Ascend Learning (Posted May 24)
- Setting an editorial calendar that reflects the currents that drive business: ATI’s organizational objectives, the annual business cycle, product development cycle, industry trends, and priorities set by our Chief Nursing Officer and other thought leaders.
- Establishes productive relationships with internal subject matter experts – busy professionals who possess the knowledge and experience we want to share with our universe.
- Owns the content creation process, from the initial idea to its confirmation with internal subject matter experts, through the research, writing, editing, and distribution stages; the ability to grind and produce compelling content that grabs the audience’s attention and makes them want more.
- Ensures proactive content governance, maintenance and workflow processes to ensure consistency, timeliness, accuracy of message; provides editorial content and strategic recommendations for projects; functions as an editor for all thought leadership content.
- Works closely with Integration Services, Research & Development, Product Development to verify accuracy of content; balances objectives with focus on the user and business message; trains and mentors content contributors, collaborators and stakeholders on ongoing basis.
- Manages all content development with input from Chief Nursing Officer, applied research team, and internal subject matter experts to ensure content/message accuracy.
- Performs competitive site reviews that benchmark content breadth, organization and presentation.
- Work with internal SEO expert to optimize digital content.
- The ability to handle feedback, process and keep what you need (factual corrections and conceptual clarifications), and discard the rest without taking it personally.
- Effective interviewing skills that will unlock the insight and experience of internal subject matter experts, and then translate that insight into copy, vlogs, podcasts, whitepapers, and more.
- Writing and editing for a professional audience with its own conventions, traditions, and nuances – a unique professional culture.
- Experience with video and audio will stand out.
- Bachelors degree in journalism or English.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience creating and editing content for print, like white papers, tip sheets, blog posts, webinars, info-graphics, social.
Social Media Content Specialist with Grantham University (Posted May 22)
- Serve as subject matter expert for issues regarding social media marketing, email, and SEO best practices.
- Write concise, engaging content that adheres to brand guidelines for tone and voice, use language best practices for the given channel/medium, and is optimized for search engines.
- Experience utilizing an email service provider’s marketing platform to build, test and deploy email campaigns to drive engagement.
- Execute day-to-day operational tasks to support sometimes complex email plans.
- Deploy A/B tests (subject line, creative, copy, etc.) on a regular basis.
- Update automated and transactional campaigns regularly.
- Test and review email campaigns to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Monitor deliverability and bounce backs; follow up on resulting issues.
- Maintain reports; compile email data and lessons learned.
- Actively participate in a wide range of social media activities; manage cross-platform social media campaigns.
- Assist in identifying new and emerging opportunities to distinguish Grantham’s social listening, monitoring, and measuring practices. Seek out influencer marketing opportunities.
- Analyze past and current social posts and campaigns to continually optimize brand posts.
- Experience with marketing automation software such as HubSpot or Marketo.
- Background in email technology, data analytics, and SEO is strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills. Self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Education marketing experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Great customer service skills required.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in content creation, social media content, editing, email analytics and marketing required (experience includes client/vendor relationships).
- 3-5 years’ experience working in an email platform such as ExactTarget, Emfluence or other major platform.
Marketing and Special Events Manager with Literacy KC (Posted May 22)
- Assists in developing the Literacy KC’s strategic plan, which addresses critical issues in the marketing and communications area.
- Oversees and supports decisions relative to the selection, promotion, utilization, retention and compensation of Marketing and Communications staff.
- Develops a marketing strategy that effectively markets the organization and educates the public in terms of issues and maximizes the organization’s fundraising efforts.
- Develops all organizational marketing collateral and/or helps to coordinate the design and printing of collateral; ensures all marketing collateral accurately represents the brand and image of the organization and that the integrity of brand strategy and identity of organization is preserved
- Works with leadership team on the development and implementation of an annual, strategic, special events calendar that ensures the efforts, resources and volunteer time are utilized in a manner that provides the greatest return to the organization.
- Ensures all events are planned to capture the attention of the intended audience and the media.
- Manages the production of each event ensuring all appropriate sponsorships are achieved and all details are managed in a creative, timely and cost efficient manner.
- Provide leadership in the planning, coordination, and evaluation of Literacy KC’s fund raising events, including the annual Spelling Bee; Literacy for All Luncheon; Books, Brains, and Boulevard Trivia Night; and others, including donor and volunteer appreciation events.
- Working alongside Committee Chairs, co-facilitates various event related committees as required.
- Provides input on stewardship strategies to ensure seamless transition between fundraising events and stewardship activities.
- Responsible for all communications and networking in support of special events, and assists with development of new opportunities to build community awareness.
- Responds to inquiries from the public about events, including assisting with media requests.
- Develops and implements communications and media strategies that successfully deliver information and key messages to the public, including social media, website, and email/text communications.
- Provides ongoing media training to the management team and volunteers to ensure consistent messaging.
- Supports the development of advertising and promotional plans and helps to manage the annual advertising and promotional budget.
- Strong organizational skills including ability to think strategically, prioritize multiple tasks, and manage projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction and effectively operate in an environment of frequent change, limited definition and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster team work and an environment of cooperation and collaboration.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- PC proficient; design software experience required.
- BA in Marketing or related field.
- Experience with website management and social media communications required.
- Preferred experience with SalesForce, Adobe design suite, Constant Contact, and other marketing, design, and communications tools.
Content Strategist with Grantham University (Posted May 22)
- Manage content strategy for Grantham University. Leverage customer research, personas, journey maps and site data to develop content strategies that target user needs and support business goals
- Engage in lead acquisition, nurture and retention of leads, as well as print and digital collateral to support the marketing plan.
- Decide which content methods and tools to use for the business challenge at hand.
- Distribute content through various channels such as websites, blogs, email campaigns, social media, online channels and more
- Develop and maintain content schedule/calendar for University and corporate Web sites consistent with current corporate image and branding.
- Write concise, engaging content that adheres to brand guidelines for tone and voice, use language best practices for the given channel/medium,and is optimized for search engines.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations and Brand Strategy Manager on strategy and project execution
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for issues regarding content marketing.
- Coordinate and manage internal relationships with different departments.
- Serve on cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Publish simple digital content updates to institutional web sites.
- Effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly.
- Creative approach to content strategy and development.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Ability to design, plan and produce content and materials for multimedia and promotional campaigns required.
- Detailed portfolio demonstrating previous experience developing search engine optimized website and online content, case studies, articles, blog posts, white papers, e-books, email campaigns, press releases required.
- Thorough understanding Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to learn technology products and markets quickly.
- A high degree of organization and self-motivation is required.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities independently.
- Bachelor’s degree (Journalism, English or related field) required.
- 3-5 years of marketing content development experience required (experience includes platform integrations, email analytics, social media integration and content repurposing).
- 2-4 years of proven experience recommending and implementing effective content strategies.
Events and Communications Manager with Pipeline Entrepreneurs (Posted May 22)
- Work with team on logistics for 3-day Modules around the Pipeline Region (Kansas, Nebraska and parts of Missouri) as well as for a traveling Module.
- Work on communication and promotional material for all Pipeline events and initiatives.
- Assist with the Fellowship application and selection process.
- Work on all aspects of Pipeline’s annual competition and gala, The Innovators.
- Manage the communication outlets (electronic news, social media and website.).
- Have an interest in entrepreneurship, event-planning, marketing, social media.
- You excel working in an entrepreneurial office environment in Kansas City (no cubicles here).
- You are self-driven and can manage tasks without a lot of supervision.
- If you have some skills in the area of graphic design/website maintenance, etc.
Marketing Analyst with Black & Veatch (Posted May 22)
- Leads marketing plan development and implementation in alignment with specific business strategies and sales plans.
- Identifies content marketing campaign topics for the assigned business unit that are aligned to the business strategy and works to develop and implement content campaigns that result in qualified leads.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of brochures, collateral, web content and other marketing and communications channels that convey the assigned business lines value proposition and brand messaging.
- Edits, proofreads and creates compelling communications materials.
- Reviews and edits content for articles, website, marketing collateral, internal/external publications, news releases, social media and video copy in support of the business line.
- Researches and develops best practices for industry trade and client events, and then implements event strategy for the business.
- Works closely with team members and management to develop schedules, milestones, and priorities for strategic marketing efforts.
- Responsible for marketing work prioritization, forecasting, scheduling, measuring and coordinating resources within assigned projects.
- Engages in the prospect screening process and helps track/advance pursuits through the sales process.
- Helps guide the development and implementation of pursuit plans required for statements of qualifications, proposals, and presentations.
- Creates Executive Summary messaging for key proposals, and ensures external messages are aligned with the businesses value propositions.
- Works with project and proposal team members to identify and highlight key benefits of the company’s service offerings in all proposals and pursuit activities.
- May act in a lead role, or support the development of briefings or reports for various regions, technologies, or geographies by gathering information, providing analysis and delivering market, client and/or competitor intelligence to business leaders in support of the business line strategies.
- Knowledge of the Energy industry, with Oil & Gas specific knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to generate a large volume of quality, strategic work deliverables across geographies, technologies and scopes.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices of Marketing that align with Business Development needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool.
- Strong knowledge of marketing/ branding/ communications concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field; or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years related experience.
Manager of Publications and Brand with Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (Posted May 22)
- Responsible for managing the production, content, design and layout of online presence, publications, brochures and marketing materials produced by KCMBA, including the KC Counselor magazine, Social Media, the Directory of the Greater Kansas City Legal Community (Bar Directory), Constant Contact templates and event marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with all departments and the Communication Advisory Committee to ensure consistent and up to date messaging, including website and Social Media content.
- Support KCMBF with design and publication needs.
- Experience in photography and photo editing.
- A strong desire to grow both personally and professionally with each marketing effort.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including grammar and the ability to connect with an audience.
- Goal oriented, flexible and creative under pressure, often while juggling several projects at once.
- Preferred experience with IMIS, video editing and content management software.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Journalism, Marketing or Advertising) and extensive experience with print publication, electronic communications and graphic design.
Digital Media Manager with Dairy Farmers of America (Posted May 21)
- Craft digital media strategies for a variety of audiences, including members, employees, customers, and consumers.
- Design strategies to maximize the impact of DFA’s digital communications, including electronic newsletters, websites, and social media.
- Work with the marketing teams of DFA’s branded products to integrate digital strategies and branding between the brands and the Cooperative.
- Conceive, coordinate, and work with communications team to execute digital media projects and publications for target audiences.
- Work with team members to create plans and timelines for the capture and distribution of digital content.
- Conduct research including target audience identification, competitive analysis, and search engine keyword analysis.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop social media and online strategies for the advancement of DFA brands and operations.
- Assist in the identification and qualification of digital media vendors as needed.
- Stay apprised of emerging digital media technologies, trends, and industry news that align with DFA’s business goals.
- Monitor and understand DFA’s websites and social media analytics to provide better online strategies and engagement.
- Work with and manage digital agency and vendor relationships.
- Provide leadership and direct supervision to staff.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and InDesign software.
- Knowledge of variety of writing styles, specifically AP.
- Skill in written and oral communication skills, including proofing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing or communications, preferably with experience writing and developing content and strategy for online platforms.
Digital Campaign Coordinator with Cox Automotive (Posted May 21)
- Manage and maintain working relationships with assigned client portfolio.
- Coordinate and facilitate monthly meetings with clients and internal team members.
- Generate Monthly Campaign Brief outlining integrated campaign requests.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal team members.
- Asset Management and submission to OEM Compliance Agencies.
- Installation of proprietary creative into assigned clients websites.
- Assist with projects and task work as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills (using English).
- Proficient in computer troubleshooting methodologies (with on-the-job training provided for proprietary technologies and applications).
- Must have proven critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in an office environment, critical thinking skills, and familiarity with web-based technologies and a Windows environment are also required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred or 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
Email Marketing Specialist with C2FO (Posted May 17)
- Use your knowledge of ExactTarget (or comparable ESPs) to build, launch and send compelling email marketing campaigns.
- Manage the project lifecycle of email campaigns from ideation all the way through the send, including list management.
- Work with the product team to develop messaging for A/B testing, drip campaigns and transactional emails to improve our sales funnel.
- Knowledge of testing emails and cross-browser/email client compatibility.
- Be an active contributor to email best practices and ongoing strategy.
- Manage email coding schedule and asset delivery timelines.
- Excellent command of B2B marketing best practices.
- Ability to update and edit content in email templates (working knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus).
- Strong knowledge of email client compatibility and testing.
- Working understanding of email bounce reasons, CAN-SPAM and other best practices.
- ExactTarget (or comparable ESP) expertise preferred.
- 3+ years of email marketing or B2B marketing experience.
Communications Assistant with Country Club Christian Church (Posted May 15)
- Manage execution of weekly worship bulletins, including layout, approval process and printing.
- Design of newsletters (print and electronic, for both organization-wide newsletters and ministry area-specific).
- Assist in creating web site, social media and email marketing content and strategies.
- Provide communications support to all ministry areas through creative collateral materials including posters, flyers, logos, photo editing, etc.
- Coordinate projects with printers and other vendors.
- Provide general support and coordination for Communications ministry.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with social media strategy.
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrated relevant experience.
Director of Marketing and Fundraising with Guadalupe Centers, Inc. (Posted May 15)
- Develop and implement a strategy to identify, cultivate, and maintain individual and corporate donors as well as private and government funders.
- Plan, develop, and make targeted presentations to introduce GCI to private donors, private foundations, corporations, and philanthropic organizations with the intent of gaining financial support.
- Periodic communications to GCI individual supporters, volunteers and contributors through meetings, personal written correspondence, telephone calls, mailings and e-mail lists.
- Coordinate, market, execute, and evaluate fundraising events and activities within budget that promote and support agency programs.
- Coordinate donor tracking and donor acknowledgment process.
- Establishes a social schedule for GCI’s fundraising events. Plans, implements and hosts the events themselves.
- Identify, solicit, and manage grant relationships with foundation, corporation and government sources.
- Assess funding opportunities presented by the executive team and members of management.
- Develop and deliver grant requests according to GCIs annual fundraising plan for proposals as indicated.
- Establish public relations and marketing activities for program staff to carry out.
- Develop an annual social media strategy for the agency and manage daily activities carrying out the adopted strategy.
- Manage the development of marketing/promotional materials for the agency including its schools.
- Experience in a family service agency working with diverse urban population.
- Experience with event/ meeting coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and maintain high standards in a low supervision environment.
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years proven development and major gift solicitation experiences.
Community Outreach Manager with Kansas City Chiefs/Hunt Family Foundation (Posted May 15)
- Manage all aspects of the Kansas City Ambassador community service outreach program and the Kansas City Ambassador Foundation including fundraising events, attending monthly meetings and serving as the year round point of contact for group members.
- Manage all internal and external communications and manage budgets and finances for community service outreach programs for the Kansas City Ambassadors.
- Part of three-person Alumni Weekend task force that successfully plans, implements and executes annual Kansas City Chiefs Alumni weekend celebration.
- Lead Chiefs Women’s Organization community outreach program, including planning, implementation and execution of the annual outreach calendar and events.
- Provide support to Hunt Family Foundation and help execute annual strategic plans to have maximum impact in the Kansas City region.
- Work in conjunction with Director of Community Outreach to execute Community Outreach platforms and programs associated with annual objectives including coordination of Chiefs “Crucial Catch” cancer outreach platform.
- Manage all aspects of Chiefs players selected by the Pro Football Hall of Fame and associated enshrinement festivities including planning, implementation and on-site programming and coordination for Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinement.
- Work and collaborate with entire community outreach, charitable giving and other departments for the successful integration, collaboration and execution of Kansas City Chiefs departmental programs.
- Assist other departments for organizational wide community outreach and business initiative objectives (Chiefs Charity Game, Chiefs Kickoff Luncheon, 101 Awards, Arrowhead Art Collection, Chiefs Sports Lab, Play 60, etc.)
- Exhibits superior organization and time management skills, is able to manage multiple projects at a time and is very detail oriented.
- Experience in event coordination or management preferred.
- 1 or more years of Community Outreach experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college/university or equivalent business experience preferred.
- 3 years works experience.
Content Marketing Associate / Manager with Better Life Technology, LLC (Posted May 12)
- Collaborates across functions to develop and implement an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Create content the BLT audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion.
- Maximize SEO, content categorization, development, distribution, structure, and management.
- Channel management of digital content hubs including managing websites, social medial presence, and providing appropriate content for posts on all utilized platforms.
- Manage external creative resources, editing photographs and videos for use in online marketing activities.
- Measurement of content programs to ensure success.
- Assist marketing department in the development of sales and marketing material.
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mac, Adobe Creative Suite software is required.
- Experience developing and implementing successful online and social media strategies.
- Graphic Design experience preferred.
- Some HTML, web design experience is helpful.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Communications or Associates degree supported by equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
Manager – Marketing Partnerships with Helzberg Diamonds (Posted May 12)
- Manages multiple projects at any given time (generally include working with internal stakeholders to define the project scope, budget, parameters, program specifics, and partnership coordination needs).
- Guide the process through a successful implementation and then analysis of results.
- Manage the details and logistics that are associated with executing multiple coordinated promotion campaigns, but identifying new short and long term partnership opportunities is also vitally important.
- Works closely with the Director of Marketing to find and forge new partnerships.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Project management skills: time management, budgeting, scheduling, organizing, etc.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or sufficiently related degree. MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years leading complicated and comprehensive traditional and digital marketing promotion campaigns.
- Candidates with an equivalent combination of related education and experience will be considered.
Openings with Burns & McDonnell (Posted May 12)
Community Engagement Coordinator with Goodwill of Western Missouri & Eastern Kansas (Posted May 12)
- Partner with digital agency to implement content on social media pages growing audience share, impressions and engagement.
- Keep MoKanGoodwill.org website, landing pages and local store listings (on Google, Yelp, etc.) accurate and up-to-date.
- As the voice of Goodwill, monitor and respond to reviews and comments on social media and review sites.
- Facilitate problem-resolution with assistance from VP when needed.
- Provide monthly reporting for digital channels. Make recommendations for improvements.
- Support community engagement team by coordinating and assisting with community events, media appearances and donation drives.
- Provide another set of eyes to proofread all copy & content.
- Provide admin support, including, but not limited to, creating and filing POs, tracking in/out of office and timesheets for six members of community engagement department.
- Communicates professionally and effectively in writing or in person with other team members and members of the public at all times, demonstrating positive customer service and an upbeat team-oriented attitude.
- Organized, meets deadlines and has great time-management and follow up skills.
- Progressive marketer; stays on top of the latest marketing channels and trends.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, nonprofit management, advertising or public relations or similar field.
- 1-3 years’ marketing experience; advertising agency or non-profit preferred.
Marketing Manager with Corbion (Posted May 12)
- Build market awareness and value perceptions of Corbion and the solutions we offer in each industry.
- Increase customer, prospect and market influencer interest in and engagement with our brands and solutions.
- Manage entry leads using direct response mechanisms and tracking leads against the media/event of origination.
- Serve as key liaison with the core industry team(s), corporate communications, and Global Business unit leaders to ensure alignment of Marcom team’s activities and deliverables with the expectations to support business growth and brand development.
- Assist with global brand strategy rollout and associated communications plan in partnership with key internal functions/stakeholders (i.e. BU’s, Core teams, HR, Operations, CR&D, C&D, Customer service).
- Manage relationships with external marketing/creative/digital agencies and freelance resources to ensure compliance with brand standards, general MarComm procedures (i.e. estimate costs, reporting, billing) and quality standards for deliverables.
- Manage within budget for scope of responsibility.
- Proficient in MS Office programs: PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Graphic design or copywriting experience desirable.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the agility to manage multiple initiatives and changing priorities/needs.
- Understanding and experience with traditional and digital media channels and production processes.
- Understanding of and experience with global B2B brand/image development and management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of marketing, communications, and/or product marketing experience.
- Agency experience desired.
Marketing Coordinator with Hollis + Miller Architects (Posted May 12)
- Marketing production support including both creative and technical writing, website content, presentations, case studies and project profiles.
- Assist in executing communications initiatives including marketing collateral, tradeshows, campaigns, social site presence, company website, public relations, and corporate events.
- Oversight and implementation of CRM system.
- Research and manage client and prospect data.
- Development and tracking of metrics.
- Education or work experience in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Industry.
- Professional working proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign.
- Proficiency in CRM Software.
- Bachelor’s degree: Marketing, Communications, or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Communications.
Development & Communications VP with Habitat for Humanity of Kansas City (Posted May 12)
- Work with President/CEO to establish a comprehensive organizational fundraising strategy that includes a focus on campaign management, creating a culture of major giving; corporate and foundation relations and annual giving.
- Effectively communicate strategic goals to key staff and oversee implementation throughout all giving processes.
- Create, develop and maintain donor relationships to drive long term major gifts.
- Effectively communicate organizational strategic goals to greater Kansas City community, donors and potential donors, volunteers and supporters.
- Direct and oversee preparation of budgets, review budget proposals, and create necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Oversight of all donor requests, grant and foundation requests, and required documentation
- Oversight of donor database policies and procedures.
- Direct and oversee all media, social media, website and external communications.
- Create, implement and revise a comprehensive marketing strategy to generate on-going interest from donors, volunteers and supporters.
- Engage and solicit key donor relationships.
- General oversight of all volunteer management functions.
- Attend organizational or community functions/events after-hours and/or weekends.
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of fundraising, public relations, marketing, and social media.
- Demonstrated communication skills and experience in developing strategic partnerships with a diverse network of donor and partner organizations.
- A proven record of strong interpersonal and team leadership skills both internally and externally.
- Proven track record in proposal development and successful resource mobilization in support of development with major donors.
- Working knowledge of grant writing, grant regulations, and grant administration.
- Experience in working with a multicultural workforce with sensitivity and appreciation of cultural differences.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of development and fundraising in a non-profit organization.
- Experience in public speaking and advocacy work for a non-profit organization.
- Strong understanding and professional experience with available tools and platforms in public relations and online media space.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred.
Manager, Digital Marketing with CommunityAmerica Credit Union (Posted May 9)
- Assist in developing digital marketing strategy. Responsible for managing and implementing CommunityAmerica’s digital strategy (encompassing public websites, member portals, mobile apps, SEO) as a key part of an integrated marketing communications plan.
- Partners with other marketing team members as well as the member experience team to identify digital touch points.
- Develop and implement digital marketing initiatives that align with and advance business sales /marketing goals and objectives from building awareness, lead generation, conversion, calls to action, engagement and member experience.
- Responsible for eCRM initiatives and implementation.
- Responsible for running campaigns from start to finish utilizing tools that integrate with Salesforce. Examples include Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or Pardot.
- Manage and maintain marketing messaging and creative on company websites, from design and content strategy to copy review, usability testing/validation and implementation.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Partner and/or manage agency partners and internal teams to ensure integration across all paid, earned and owned media efforts.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and other pre-determined KPIs.)
- Oversee third party technology, promotions and content vendors.
- Partner with communications teams to execute digital marketing projects from initiation, to creative concept and design, staging, approval, production and reporting metrics.
- Write, or partner internally to lead, complete and detail product requirements documents, ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the internal and external development teams.
- Lead cross-functionally to ensure we implement the business vision efficiently.
- Provide oversight to Digital Marketing Strategist to aid in execution and analysis of all digital marketing and channel experience initiatives.
- Knowledge of credit union products and services with the ability to gain in-depth knowledge quickly.
- In-depth knowledge of eCRM like Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
- Experience in financial services.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5 years of experience developing and executing online and digital marketing programs required.
- 5 years of management experience.
Marketing Coordinator with Olsson Associates (Posted May 8)
- Work closely with technical staff to develop a strategy and coordinate the production of project marketing materials.
- Facilitate the go/no go decision process, prepare proposal and interview materials, and lead project specific strategy and kick-off meetings.
- Plan, produce, and coordinate a range of other marketing support activities which could include market research, identifying leads, reviewing technical writing, assisting with conferences and client events, and maintaining the marketing database.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, coordination, and strategic thinking skills are needed.
- You also must be able to work well under pressure, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Adobe products, and Microsoft Office products.
- Previous experience with Deltek Vision preferred, but not required.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Writing/Journalism, or other related major.
- 2-5 years’ of related experience including proposal writing.
Public Relations Strategist with Grantham University (Posted May 8)
- Develop strategic plan for media outreach across multiple industries and targeted media outlets.
- Proactively determine earned media opportunities; create related story pitches and/or articles, develop and leverage relationships with key media for successful placement.
- Research and write press releases, articles, community announcements, speeches/presentations that skillfully integrate a variety of topics, themes and messages in a wide variety of content.
- Determine choice of media and methods for disseminating information.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with the press, radio, and television executives, and with other business and community representatives.
- Artfully write on a myriad of subjects, translating complex subject matter into clear compelling language for a range of audiences.
- Demonstrate adaptive writing style to balance the tone of the organization and the personality of individuals for which content will be written.
- Create and maintain a repository of information and statistics for various communications purposes, and proactively manage the distribution of content across various communications channels.
- Liaison to external PR team to suggest and deploy initiatives for and overall external relations plan to increase visibility programming.
- Work with external PR team to craft and develop and distribute content ideas for stories and news articles to create media awareness for events and programs.
- Create and maintain a critical events calendar to ensure that each event/program has the proper project plan and PR strategy in place.
- Assist with the preparation and promotion of meetings and conferences including speaker arrangements, marketing, communications, logistics management and registration.
- Higher education public relations experience a plus.
- Strong proficiency in the art of storytelling and writing compelling, timely articles/pitches of relevance to target audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in public relations, communications, marketing, external relations or a related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience in media relations preferred.
Channel Manager, Social with VML agency (Posted May 8)
Must be willing to work second shift: 5:00pm – 2:00am CST Wednesday – Friday + 10:00am – 7:00pm CST Saturday and Sunday.
- Collaboration and development of content with a team.
- Managing the social CMS platforms.
- Monitoring and responding according to guidelines.
- Reporting, analysis and ongoing insights and recommendations to build and foster the community and relationships.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent presentation skills (speaking and visual design) required.
- Fortitude to stay calm under pressure.
- Interest in additional emerging media, including mobile, AR and 2D codes.
- Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of social media tools and capabilities.
- Specific hands-on experience with social marketing channels.
- Demonstrated success with client relationships, team management and business development.
- Option of working from home.
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing environment