If you have any Kansas City area job listings you would like to post on this blog, send an email to email@example.com. On average, we try to keep postings up at least 45-60 days. We check all listings multiple times a week to make sure they are still valid. In addition, new jobs are added every day or every other day. Thank you for reading and good luck in your job search!
NOTE: To be notified of future networking events posts and/or when new jobs are posted, be sure to sign up for email updates. The sign-up form is on the right side column.
Marketing Associate with ScriptPro (Posted December 11)
The Marketing Associate is an integral part of the Marketing team, working on a variety of projects, such as maintaining marketing/sales inventory, utilizing Siebel database, printing and assembling in-house campaigns, and managing a number of administrative duties. This person will be a proficient proofreader who is interested in taking on marketing copywriting assignments.
- Maintain and track physical inventory of all marketing materials.
- Act as liaison with printhouse and copier/printer vendor.
- Utilize Siebel database to record, track, and edit customer and prospect information.
- Print and assemble in-house marketing projects and special request quantities.
- Organize, print, and disseminate various print materials to support Marketing and Sales.
- Proofread a variety of marketing and technical materials, including letters, flyers, product sheets, and press releases.
- Take on writing assignments for various marketing projects, such as internal and external newsletters.
- Manage a variety of Administrative tasks:
- Customer Marketing Kits
- Office supplies
- Other admin duties as needed
- Proofreading and writing experience.
- An understanding of concepts of grammar, proofreading, editing, and spelling.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Willingness to learn new programs and software, and gain ScriptPro product knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in Marketing or related field.
Communications Manager with Shawnee (Kansas) Chamber of Commerce (Posted December 10)
This position is responsible for developing and leading the comprehensive communication plan for the growth and marketing of the Shawnee Chamber and its Economic Development Council and Convention and Visitors divisions. The position manages the membership data base programs, website and social media along with coordinating office technology and software with contract tech support. The position is responsible for the overall brand and style image of the Shawnee Chamber Corporation.
- Direct and manage the creation, production and distribution of collateral and media materials in support of the mission of the Chamber to ensure a uniform and professional image in all marketing venues.
- Functions will include social media,newsletters, annual reports, news releases, event programs, annual member resource, guide publications, economic development marketing materials and electronic communications.
- Develop and execute the Chambers social media outreach, including Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Flickr and Instagram.
- Provide marketing and communication support to all divisions of the Chamber.
- Manage, update and oversee the three websites of the corporation in addition to the mobile app.
- Designated photographer for programs and events.
- Develop and implement ongoing evaluations and analyze member feedback to gauge member satisfaction and organizational impact.
- Responsible for updates and uploads to the SBA Member Partner database.
- Responsible for the Chamber’s existing marketing program to sell online advertising and enhanced listings, and develop additional revenue streams through marketing opportunities.
- Manage and approve member contributed content of the Chamber blog.
- Responsible for the coordination of technology needs with contract tech support.
- Oversees office software, webhosting and maintenance renewal contracts for office computer equipment.
- Work with and support all members of the office staff on major events and programs.
- Previous experience with website software and graphic designs programs preferred.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, communications or related experience.
E-Commerce Search and Media Specialist with Helzberg Diamonds (Posted December 10)
The E-Commerce Department manages all aspects of the digital properties for Helzberg Diamonds including Helzberg.com, social media sites (i.e. Facebook) and mobile sites. The primary mission of the eCommerce team is to create a customer experience in the digital space that is a leader in the jewelry category and consistent with the Helzberg brand. The department is a collaborative team of professionals dedicated to creating a seamless multi-channel shopping experience for the Helzberg customer. We accomplish this by forging strong alliances with Merchandising, Marketing, Merchandise Planning, IT, Fulfillment and Corporate Communications.
- Responsible for executing all search and media campaigns, from initial planning through final reporting. The tactics this role will be responsible for are Paid Search, Comparison Shopping Engines, Display Advertising, and Portal Deals.
- Execute interactive marketing programs focused on driving traffic to Helzberg.com including Paid Search, Search Comparison Shopping Engines, Display Advertising and other online media as assigned.
- Stay informed of current trends within the digital space so that the eCommerce team can be aligned with best practices.
- Analyze paid search and display campaign results to provide insights, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Continuously work to optimize performance of campaigns through improved targeting, content, promotions and creative.
- Perform competitive analysis on a weekly basis to stay current in the industry and provide findings to the eCommerce team.
- Manage all offer codes/promotion codes for eCommerce channel.
- Project management, marketing and/or web site development experience preferred.
- Comprehensive project management skills are required to handle and prioritize numerous projects simultaneously and to work under tight deadlines.
- Highly-developed analytical skills, creative problem-solving skills, strong strategic planning skills, effective communication skills and strong attention to detail are required.
- The ability to use desktop software is required and technical knowledge of HTML strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in interactive marketing or other related field.
Marketing Communications Manager with TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. (Posted December 10
This position reports to Director of Marketing and has the responsibility to manage campaign and messaging across multiple events and platforms.
- Collaboration with internal business owners in design and product management, as well as an external ad agency, will be paramount in the development and execution of corporate messaging to the higher education industry regarding our e-commerce suite of products.
- Additionally, has managerial oversight regarding trade show presence, our bi-annual internal users’ conference, and Straight Talk Campaigns.
- We are looking for a creative mind with the ability to translate information and instruction received from business owners into a consistent strategic message.
- Role responsibility will also include writing material.
- Will have opportunity to develop and build team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Must have the ability to develop and foster collaborative relationships and alliances across the department and organization.
- An ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume work environment is a must.
- Event planning and campaign management varying in size and scope.
- An orientation to detail with excellent time management and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or journalism.
- 5+ years of marketing communication’s experience.
- 2+ years marketing management experience.
Media Relations Associate with Garmin (Posted December 10)
In this role, you’ll be responsible for maintaining organized media consignment inventory and assist in return of consignment units.
- Work closely with Garmin’s Fitness Business Segment Board to develop and execute PR strategies and programs that are aligned with the segment’s goals.
- Communicate a deep understanding of Garmin’s Fitness product line and the competitive landscape.
- Assist Garmin’s Social Media Manager in developing aviation-related content for the company’s social media channels.
- Assist the Marketing Communications team and Communications department in other markets and areas as needs arise.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills and knowledge of Associated Press style guidelines.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing and database programs.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Passion for running or cycling and previous experience with Garmin Fitness products.
- Candidates with experience in/enthusiasm for navigation, consumer electronics, wireless, running or cycling experience with blogs and new media are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, English, or related major from an accredited 4 year college or university, and possess demonstrated strong presentation skills.
Part-time Digital Media Contract Coordinator with KC Live Arts (Posted December 10)
KC Live Arts is seeking a self-starter with a passion for the performing arts and a knowledge of digital communications to market and advocate on behalf of KC Live Arts.
The Digital Media Contract Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the KC Live Arts digital properties and assets including but not limited to: website, mobile app, marketing emails, social media platforms, and video by updating and creating content as needed or requested while implementing strategy throughout these properties to maximize impact of the organizational message.
- Attends PAMG meetings in order to make reports to the group. PAMG meets at the KC Symphony office (1703 Wyandotte) at noon on the first Thursday of each month.
- Making regular updates to the KC Live Arts website by responding to requests from PAMG, taking initiative to continually improve and refine KC Live Arts online presence while reinforcing the KC Live Arts brand image.
- Keeping up to date on digital marketing trends and channels, and incorporating the most efficient strategies into KC Live Arts digital marketing campaigns, while staying within an assigned budget.
- Preparing and distributing regular KC Live Arts emails to our database, that accomplish the goal of increasing awareness and visibility of KC Live Arts and sharing KC Live Arts mission and opportunities.
- Develops and implements compatible, creative and synergistic online campaigns through coordination of communications with PAMG and the marketing committee. Attends all required meetings.
- Can work independently and respond favorably to constructive criticism.
- Maintain standards for positioning and imaging of KC Live Arts and its member organizations.
- Provides strategic input and insight to the marketing committee and PAMG.
- Attends local arts organizations’ productions to familiarize self with contrasting and similar attributes to each experience by actively listening and observing. Complimentary tickets will be provided by individual performing arts organizations (subject to availability).
- Involved in the selection of outside digital media vendors and maintains regular communication with vendor partners. Provides regular updates and progress reports to the PAMG and the marketing committee, and works with a designated point person to fulfill requests and complete assigned projects.
- Solid understanding of social media and the dynamics of community interaction
- Comfortable with digital analytics measure and applications
- Knowledge of video recording and editing preferred.
- Knowledge of arts management preferred.
- Computer programming and development experience (HTML, Adobe Suite Collection, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel) required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in marketing and/or project management, with emphasis in online communication.
Please forward résumé, cover letter, salary expectations and samples of your work to
KAdrian@kcsymphony.org. Please do not contact individual organizations about this position.
e-Commerce Manager with North American Savings Bank (Updated December 8)
Responsible for implementation of NASB’s e-Commerce strategy across all business lines and customer channels. Work closely with senior management to define strategic objectives for e-Commerce and aid in developing platforms and marketing plans using e-Commerce to increase revenue.
- Collaborate with IT and Marketing to increase sales, improve customer experience, and provide accurate information and offerings and the means to act on them.
- Assure compliance with all applicable advertising and electronic regulatory compliance requirements and standards.
- Ensure ongoing testing of creative and landing pages.
- Prepare periodic written analysis of channel usage, ROI, penetration, conversion and abandonment rates, funnel analysis, budget allocation, etc. for the benefit of senior officers.
- Monitor trends and analyze potential risks and opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, online applications, PPC, SEO, HTML, key wording, and web content creation.
- Improve usage of online tools through enhanced site functionality, interfaces, and services to increase brand exposure and account acquisition.
- Experience with usability and website functionality.
- Extensive experience with web analytics programs.
- Effective business communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – must be detail-oriented and thorough.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- College degree in business, marketing, or communications required; Master’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of online marketing experience.
Vice President of Marketing with Nueterra (Posted December 7)
The Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for managing Nueterra’s strategies surrounding strategic marketing and market branding both in print and multi-media.
- Manage creative aspects of public relations for the organization.
- Manage corporate communications and various internal marketing needs for various campaigns within the organization.
- Manage and oversee event coordination for the organization.
- Creates and oversees marketing plans for each business unit within the organization.
- Oversees print and web based marketing messaging content.
- Develops and implements an overall marketing plan based on strategic goals and objectives defined in the organizational business plan.
- Develop, implement and support specific marketing plans which focus on the primary customer segments.
- Direct and oversee the teams of creative, client liaison, and PR.
- Previous experience with targeted marketing campaigns and coordinating websites required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, follow through, and communications skills with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to facilitate teamwork and staff development.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proven consulting and problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role, managing a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years previous Marketing experience required.
- 5 years previous management experience (to include managing a team).
Content Writer (Print and Online) with Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Posted December 6)
The Content Writer contributes to the editorial aspects of FCA Magazine and FCA online properties through researching potential and assigned story leads, interviewing, writing and editing.
- Participate in the editorial work of FCA Magazine.
- Contribute to the discussion and finalization of magazine design and layout.
- Write assigned columns and features.
- Work with media relations departments regarding interviews, articles and photos.
- Send updated articles to featured athletes/coaches for approval and report changes to editor.
- Attend press checks when editor is unavailable.
- Provide administrative support for the FCA Magazine staff.
- Become familiar with all FCA Magazine administrative assistant tasks, including, but not limited to, all customer/staff-related issues when administrative assistant is unavailable.
- Upload FCA Magazine content to FCA.org, FCAResources.com and photo archiving software.
- Serve as a key contributor and creator of FCA Online content.
- Write and edit assigned feature stories.
- Stay up-to-date with the sports world in order to research and propose content for use on FCA.org and other FCA content channels.
- Coordinate with media relations departments regarding interviews, articles and photos.
- Contribute to the strategizing and repurposing of content across all FCA content channels.
- Spend daily time in prayer and the Word.
- Seek worship and weekly involvement in a local church.
- Accurate and fast in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Strong writing and editorial capability, and familiarity with AP Style.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong understanding of print industry, electronic media trends, and social media.
- Previous involvement with FCA in Huddles, Camps, etc. desirable.
- Local Kansas City area applicants preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 2 year minimum related experience.
Marketing Communications Specialist with DST Systems (Posted December 6)
- Responsible for meeting the internal and external communications needs of the company (print, electronic, and web).
- Support communications projects in the areas of branding, company positioning, print publications, public relations, event management, advertising and promotional programs, and Internet- and intranet-based communications.
- Convey messaging in accordance with strategic marketing plans and/or in accordance with company communication goals.
- Responsible for all written and visual information, including website content, sales literature, presentations, collateral, trade press articles, white papers, brochures, newsletters, company announcements/special events, and other materials as requested. They recommend and/or establish and monitor styles and standards for all materials.
- Collect and communicate market research information.
- Previous healthcare/PBM experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising or related field of study is preferred.
- 2 years related experience.
Social Strategist with Barkley (Posted December 6)
- Manage a team of community managers and social analysts to create strategies that guide executional programs for our clients.
- The voice of the agency’s social process and philosophy for both existing clients and new business opportunities.
- Establishing thought leadership and helping drive Barkley’s digital agenda.
- Work alongside multi-discipline Barkley teams to infuse social across all the work that they execute.
- Develop the talents of team members and/or direct reports.
- Contribute to the Barkley blog, speaking engagements and other through leadership efforts in the social media space.
- Focus on integrations of both internal teams inside of Barkley and external teams on the client side to align social strategy with overarching program and business strategy.
- Work internally with social team to establish best practices, POVs and formalize Barkley’s services and client journey.
- Knowledge of MS office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software and E-mail applications.
- Applying social media in your own life, so please include links to your relevant social spaces.
- Solid understanding of the social media and the digital landscape.
- Must be passionate about social media and emerging technology.
- 4-6 years relevant work experience in the digital communications space.
Marketing Jobs with UMB Financial Corporation (Posted December 6)
Senior Marketing Manager with City Wide Franchise (Posted December 6)
The Senior Marketing Manager for City Wide Franchise will develop marketing strategy on the brand level and communicate the company message effectively to clients, franchisees, and internal stakeholders. You will work closely with sales and marketing team members to drive the marketing plan and calendar, manage vendor relationships, and carry our company into the next stages of growth.
- Manage external marketing strategies to drive leads and position company across market segments
- Drive development of targeted campaigns including traditional print collateral, web, mobile, direct messaging and social media channels using internal resources and outside vendor partners.
- Develop marketing calendar that supports priorities of different company stakeholders and achieves company goals.
- Develops marketing-related strategies that support company goals and participates in reporting and recommendations.
- Collaborate with departments including IT, HR, Accounting and Administrative to develop effective internal communication strategies within the company and franchises.
- Collaborate with franchise locations by providing marketing support and guidance.
- Support marketing team in campaign execution as needed to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of CRM software (MS Dynamics preferred).
- Understanding of marketing automation processes and ability to communicate use of digital marketing and social media assets to sales and marketing teams.
- Experience managing a marketing team and communicating marketing priorities to senior level executives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (marketing emphasis preferred).
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing in a strong sales environment.
Email Specialist with Penton Media (Posted December 4)
- Manage promotional email campaigns in a fast-paced team environment.
- Manage all aspects of each email campaign from audience selection to copy-editing to testing and deployment.
- Optimize deliverability and response.
- Ensure all campaigns are CAN-SPAM compliant.
- Schedule campaigns so as to maintain database viability/integrity.
- Essential to be detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work collaboratively and professionally with a wide range of internal and external clients.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
- Excels in a team environment.
- Possess interest in marketing – planning, process, execution and analysis.
- Experience with Microsoft office programs, particularly Outlook, Excel and Access required.
- Basic HTML and/or Dreamweaver experience required.
- Experience with email systems, CRM and marketing automation technologies a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1 year experience in in online or email marketing.
Marketing and Constituent Services Manager with Mid-America Arts Alliance (Posted December 4)
- Manage and enhance existing partner and constituent relations, and cultivate new partner and constituent relations.
- Establish annual benchmark goals, strategies, budgets, and timelines (both short and long range) to expand the number of exhibitors booking M-AAA traveling exhibitions.
- Cultivate strong relationships with existing partners and exhibitors, including curators, directors, museums and humanities associations, state arts agency visual arts coordinators, and others key collaborators involved in the arts and humanities industry.
- Travel extensively throughout the region and nationally to conduct site visits and convenings; participate in local, regional, and national conferences; and serve as the primary external contact for M-AAA’s traveling exhibition programs.
- Organize and facilitate quarterly focus groups to conduct market research and program analysis.
- Communicate the needs and priorities of constituents to M-AAA leadership team.
- Oversee and implement the annual traveling exhibitions strategic marketing plan.
- Provide innovative and strategic ways to position and develop the brand of M-AAA as the national leader in traveling exhibition programs and services.
- Lead the creation of a comprehensive strategic marketing plan for the traveling exhibitions programs.
- Oversee content and delivery of print and online marketing collateral.
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of the programs’ sales and marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate marketing efforts for all promotional activities, including site visits, national conferences, convenings, and other outreach activities.
- Oversee and evaluate market research from the field; monitor comparator and competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Manage the annual exhibition marketing and constituent services budget.
- Manage the work and professional development of the Exhibitor Relations Specialist.
- With the Director of Arts and Humanities Programming, lead the creation and implementation of the ExhibitsUSA Advisory Panel and related activities.
- With Development staff, assist with the cultivation of national funders and sponsors for ExhibitsUSA.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing and developing staff.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in addition to solid presentation and listening abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines; ability to work across departments in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with web-based content management systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac and customer relationship management databases.
- Nonprofit marketing experience, particularly in the arts, is ideal.
- Proven track record of successfully creating and implementing effective marketing and communications strategies to advance the organizational mission and programmatic objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Arts Administration, Nonprofit Leadership, Communications, Public Relations, or a related discipline.
- 3 to 5 years of progressive responsibility in leading marketing, arts administration, communications, or public relations efforts.
Marketing Specialist with CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (Posted December 3)
The Marketing Specialist will manage and support the day-to-day marketing activities of the CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. National Practice Groups. They will also serve in a project management role for other national marketing initiatives.
- Work with practice group leadership to execute growth and infrastructure development strategies.
- Research industry happenings and advance ideas to effectively position our National Practice Groups across multiple marketing channels.
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of conference sponsorships and trade show activities.
- Manage editorial process and production schedule of National Practice Group thought leadership publications.
- Develop targeted marketing/sales support tools (brochures, flysheets, whitepapers, etc.).
- Monitor, run and distribute pipeline reports.
- Manage the National Practice Group intranet portal.
- Assist with prospect list development/management.
- Set up and facilitate National Practice Group conference calls and meetings.
- Follow established branding standards to ensure compliance in all marketing and sales materials.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interface with all levels of Firm management, staff and vendors.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent computer skills required, including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Web-based Content Management System, Salesforce.com (CRM system) and graphics experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- 3-5 years B2B marketing experience.
Product Marketing Manager with C2FO (Posted December 3)
As Product Marketing Manager for C2FO’s working capital market, you will be responsible for the product marketing strategy, messaging, go-to-market plans and sales enablement. In your role as Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in our current and prospective buyers, understand their challenges, how they buy and their buying criteria, and will use that knowledge to create and deliver outstanding thought leadership through compelling content, effective enablement of the sales team, and guide product launches and marketing campaigns to ensure successful and consistent execution.
- Drive development of key messages that resonate with target buyers for products, new releases and campaigns.
- Work closely with the campaign management team to define and support strategic marketing plans that are aligned with product objectives.
- Create sales tools to ensure that direct and indirect sales channels are able to effectively and consistently deliver the right messages to our target buyers.
- Perform buyer and market research and understand industry trends to ensure resonant messages and effective marketing strategy.
- Work with the writing team to define, develop and deliver quality content that can be leveraged in marketing and sales activities and thought leadership.
- Ensure C2FO’s products are represented consistently and effectively on the C2FO website and all other outward-facing materials.
- Work closely with product management to define and support go-to-market product launch plans.
- Effectively communicate marketing project status, issues and results.
- Prior financial experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills.
- Proven track record of developing strong and innovative content and messages.
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner.
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Some travel required (international at times).
- Occasional customer visits to increase market knowledge.
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or related – MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing – experience with software marketing preferred.
Lead Generation Manager with SocialVolt (Posted November 30)
SocialVolt is seeking an experienced Lead Generation Manager to deliver qualified leads for our sales organization. The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of lead generation strategies and systems, spanning across web and email marketing, event management, advertising and social media. The Lead Generation Manager will be responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly lead generation goals and coordinating with our Sales Manager to ensure timely follow-up.
- Manage our weekly webcast program for sales prospects, including planning, promotion, delivery, follow-up and reporting.
- Manage our company website, including content, landing pages, SEO and performance analysis.
- Administer our Google Adwords campaigns, including keyword analysis, ad content, bidding and budgeting, and reporting.
- Manage our email marketing program, including contact management, segmentation, lead nurturing, invitations and newsletters.
- Generate interest and demand through social networking.
- Produce customer case studies and testimonials as a lead generation tool.
- Serve as the primary liaison with our external marketing firm, coordinating with them on advertising opportunities, press announcements, speaking engagements and thought leadership content.
- Manage lead entry and processing in Salesforce, including integration with other marketing systems.
- Coordinate with the Sales Manager to ensure lead quality and timely follow-up.
- Deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead reporting to our executive team.
- Experience with the following marketing systems: Salesforce, Google Adwords, Email marketing solutions (MailChimp preferred), Social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google +, YouTube, etc.) and Form processing solutions (Wufoo preferred).
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of print and web design principals; basic graphic design skills a plus.
- Extreme attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in lead generation, preferably in the software/tech industry.
Director of Marketing with a client as recruited by Morgan Hunter (Updated November 28)
- Manage the marketing strategy for the company.
- Oversight of media process including design layout, material content, and production methods for catalogs, brochures, and instruction & operating procedures, and ensuring brand standards are kept in check.
- Act as a liaison between marketing, sales, and business development.
- Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports to management.
- Coordinate with marketing team to manage local marketing group’s contributions to national/regional campaigns and marketing activities.
- Ensure external communications are targeted and aligned for overall brand consistency.
- Manage collection of competitive marketing intelligence and analyze data.
- Prepare marketing budget projections.
- Work with Business Development Managers, developing and providing tactical marketing solutions.
- Strong knowledge of strategic marketing and branding strategies.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to discover and analyze data and make recommendations.
- Someone with an Entrepreneurial mindset who can bring original ideas to the Executive team.
- An understanding of how to effectively utilize digital and social media.
- STRONG Business-to-Consumer (B2C) Experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Business with a Marketing focus.
- 5+ years Strategic Marketing Management Experience.
- 3+ years experience managing (directly or indirectly) teams.
Marketing Coordinator with TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. (Posted November 27)
The Marketing Coordinator will assist with administrative and creative tasks related to the coordination of trade shows, meetings and events, email and print mail campaigns, social media presence and database management/data entry.
- Maintenance of the marketing contact database.
- Assist with trade show preparation, including travel arrangements and assembling trade show shipments.
- Assist with meetings/events including researching meeting venues, assembling and shipping supplies, and travel arrangements.
- Organize and maintain marketing collateral.
- Assist with creation and writing of collateral material.
- Oversight and contribution to social media presence.
- Attributes that will contribute towards success in the role include self-directed, detail-oriented, excellent writing skills, creative, accountable and dependable.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a similar role.
Account Executive with Plattform Advertising agency (Posted November 27)
- Manage the details of making great work happen for our college and university clients.
- You would oversee all work from client input through agency execution – develop campaigns, monitor budgets and generally ensure our work is flawless and consistent with overall strategy.
- Work with a team of talented functional experts to develop marketing campaigns.
- Strong deadline/project management focus and a relentless obsession to “get it right.”
- Desire to learn a client’s businesses and contribute ideas that go beyond the expected.
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with clients and fellow team members.
- Proven communication and analytical skills.
- Able to travel as needed – approximately 20% of the time.
- College degree in advertising, public relations, marketing or related field.
- 2+ years of experience with integrated marketing campaigns – agency or education experience strongly preferred.
Marketing Coordinator with OPIsystems Inc. (Posted November 27)
We currently have a full-time position available immediately as a Marketing Coordinator located in the company’s USA office in Lenexa, Kansas. This position reports to the CEO within the strategic marketing and branding plans, as well as the Executive VP of Sales on supporting tactical sales and marketing initiatives.
- Supports company’s marketing plan initiatives around advertising, branding campaign, sales territory initiatives through demonstration of a strong knowledge and understanding of marketing and business development best practices.
- Assists with tradeshows – booking space, coordinating materials required, putting up materials, manning the tradeshow booth during events.
- Works with marketing agency to provide briefing/direction, materials required by agency, and approvals.
- Works with internal staff and agency teams to implement communications plan tactics, both for existing and New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Manages customer database, build prospect databases, and collect and builds a photography library.
- Maintains and delivers on corporate branding initiative; logos and brand standards.
- Works with channel partners to provide communication materials.
- Aiding with event planning and, in some cases, championing certain events.
- Develop communication materialsand by providing, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Generate content that can be purposed for the target audiences.
- Deliver content through numerous company driven initiatives and earned media opportunities.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives using social media, web, print and broadcast mediums.
- Sends e-blasts.
- Writing a variety of materials including advertisements and newsletter articles.
- Taking ownership of social media.
- Books media space at publications.
- Maintains strong ties to media, business and community partners.
- Develop and management programs to track program efficacy.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues and frame solutions in a compelling manner.
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Strong presentation skills in small and large group environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based tools and Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with forecasting and business modeling, along with the ability to identify and implement metrics to track on-going progress.
- Post-secondary in business, marketing, communications, public relations or an equivalent level of experience.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in an intermediate marketing role in a small to medium international based organization.
Marketing Manager with LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City (Posted November 27)
- Manage an external research company and analyze historical data to respond to business trends and plan for the future.
- Responsible for all consumer discount volume activity and the discounting media plan.
- Responsible for the Marketing media budget as it relates to discount collateral.
- Manage involvement of advertising & media agency as it relates to consumer volume.
- Be responsible for all promotions, media buying, brand collateral and design.
- Work closely with Operations/Education teams to ensure delivery of high quality guest experiences.
- Ensure all telephone calls and postal inquiries are dealt with promptly and that all potential sales opportunities are followed up.
- Manage and allocate Marketing budget.
- Develop advertising campaign and implement media plan.
- Plan, execute and evaluate regional and national PR activities for LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City focusing on the key trading periods.
- Support new product by producing Marketing collateral and building new relationships.
- Ability to encourage employee development, employee feedback and employee input into our future.
- Drive visitor volume for LEGOLAND Discovery Center and SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City by providing new and creative ideas that will keep them in the public’s eye.
- Support General Manager in developing a commercially driven business strategy and ensure implementation and effective execution.
- Manage an allocated Marketing expenditure budget to ensure that finances are being used and distributed properly for marketing strategies and within budget.
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships that drive visitor volume to the required level.
- Create compelling propositions and reasons for new guests to visit and current visitors/ambassadors to recommend.
- Small amount of event sales experience is a plus!
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi task as necessary.
- College degree preferably in Marketing.
- Experience of 3-4 years as a Marketing Manager preferably experience in either a visitor attraction, theme park, museum, leisure, hotel or theatre environment.
Temporary Marketing Admin with ProPharma Group (Posted November 27)
- Assisting with tradeshow/event planning.
- Researching event URLs, registration availability updating.
- Shipping items to events, tracking to ensure delivery, etc.
- Updating Marketing Calendar and company website with event details.
- Adding leads to CRM/marketing lists.
- Preparing Pre-show marketing databases/email template.
- Tradeshow Summary monitoring.
- Assisting with all email/mailing campaigns and reporting success and ROI.
- Developing and monitoring Social Media, including weekly posts to the company blog, sharing blog posts and event participation updates on LinkedIn/Twitter.
- Website analytics reporting, including tracking web traffic using Google Analytics, Google adwords monitoring, and social media generated traffic.
- Developing Purchase Orders for approval.
- Responsible for the upkeep and organization of marketing materials.
- Shipment of materials to colleagues.
- Daily back up to front desk, includes answering phones and providing limited administrative support.
- Strong knowledge Social Media required.
- Comprehensive understanding of written and digital marketing materials.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (CRM, PowerPoint, Publisher experience preferred)
- Excellent writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in marketing role.
Manager of Marketing & Public Relations with Saint Luke’s Health System (Posted November 26)
- Responsible for overseeing the creative production and development process for projects and for working collaboratively with the marketing team to develop and deliver targeted communications materials.
- Collaborating with media relations, creative team, marketing directors, and partner vendors including media buying firm and direct response providers to execute broad range of marketing communications products and deliverables.
- Requires superb oral and written communications skills, ability to build and maintain relationships, comfort working in a fast paced environment, and confidence to creatively problem-solve when unexpected situations arise.
- Must have desire to work in and contribute positively to a highly collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or marketing, with preferably 2 or more years experience in an advertising agency or health care organization.
Marketing Manager with MAC Property Management (Updated November 26)
The Marketing Manager will report directly to the Regional Property Manager and will lead a marketing team of one to two interns. The Manager will be responsible for both development of marketing strategies and implementation of marketing tactics. They will also develop people and programs to effectively position the company’s services and project with its target audiences. This role also serves as a consultant to internal business units to develop marketing strategies, create a consistent brand message for all marketing activities and ensure implementation of selected marketing strategies.
- Lead marketing team to ensure goals are met timely.
- Establish marketing strategies for overall corporate entity and individual business units.
- Develop written corporate marketing goals and plans with executive management.
- Measure the success of marketing programs against defined goals and necessary recommendations for adjustments.
- Plan and monitor sales training on data management, client retention, social media activity, real estate listing services, etc. Prepare marketing reports for investors and management.
- Monitor and oversee implementation of marketing initiatives with outside service providers such designers, sign companies and mail houses.
- Contribute to design and distribution of marketing programs such as web, newsletter, direct mail, advertising, flyers, referral programs and signage.
- Selectively write, copy and edit work produced by others.
- Oversee and ensure integrity of company brand.
- Manage social media activity and contribute information to each source.
- Maintain corporate website content, images, and SEO/website traffic data.
- Manage email marketing design and processes with internal and external clients.
- Identify and gather appropriate prospect lists for marketing campaigns.
- Meet and manage ad deadlines with news, magazine and online publications.
- Manage multi-media projects such as photo shoots and video shoots, including editing and implementation of the final product.
- Help determine marketing budgets and monitor monthly expenses to ensure budgets are being maintained.
- Responsible for overseeing special event planning and execution.
- Coordinate sponsorship responsibilities with outside organizations and events.
- Establish budget and monitor implementation of charity/community donations.
- Plan fun events for employees to ensure they feel appreciated such as the holiday party, lunches with management, company picnic, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment, while maintaining exceptional quality control.
- Highly motivated with strong personal work ethic and ability to have strong customer service attitude with all employees.
- Salesforce is desired but not required, but experience with CRM tools is required.
- Social media management platforms such as HootSuite, Tweetdeck or Buffer is required.
- Property Mangement software such as Yardo or MRI is a plus but not required.
- Social media experience with the usual Facebook, Twitter and more; experience in appropriate responses to clients via social media avenues is a plus.
- Experience with SEO/SEM implementation and campaign updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, and 3-5 years of increasing marketing responsibility.
Social Media Manager with Waddell & Reed, Inc. (Posted November 23)
The Social Media manager is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy in a manner that supports marketing and sales support initiatives while increasing brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, and contributing to appropriate social media channels while ensuring a consistent marketing message.
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Work closely with marketing staff to ensure tight integration of all social media initiatives.
- Ensure timely and effective execution of social media tactics and programs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (legal, customer support, product management, etc.) in support of social media initiatives.
- Develop Advisor training and strategy materials for use on Social Media.
- Use social listening tools and/or vendors to monitor online conversations.
- Ensure that policies and procedures remain up to date and in compliance with FINRA regulations and guidance.
- Study and report on industry trends and competitor utilization of social media.
- Strong cross functional team player who works well with others.
- Familiarity with social listening tools such as TweetDeck and Google Alerts.
- Familiarity with social monitoring tools such as Socialware and Actiance.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, search, new trends and the latest in social media innovation.
- Experience in advertising, public relations, and online marketing preferred.
- BS Degree in Communications or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook with strong aptitude to learn new PC applications required.
Part-time Communications Director with March of Dimes Foundation (Posted November 23)
Growth and maintenance of public name recognition and mission awareness of the March of Dimes achieved through publicizing chapter activities and programs to generate consumer and corporate interest in giving and volunteering at the chapter level. Participate as an active member of the chapter management team.
- Develop an annual written communications plan to further the corporate identity of the March of Dimes through short and long-term chapter-wide strategies to achieve core publicity, promotion and positioning objectives for fund-raising and mission activities.
- Develop and maintain ongoing media relationships in major markets and assist staff and volunteers in developing and maintaining similar relationships in secondary markets.
- Lead a chapter-wide effort resulting in the placement of locally & nationally produced TV PSAs for the Prematurity Campaign, March for Babies and Bikers for Babies in all media markets in the chapter. Manage the placement of PSAs with cable TV, radio, print and outdoor media throughout the chapter.
- Manage the tracking of PSA and publicity placements.
- Direct and manage the creation, production and distribution of collateral and media materials in support of mission and fundraising activities to ensure a uniform, consistent and professional image. These may include social media (facebook, twitter, etc.), newsletters, annual report, news releases, etc. and may require knowledge of journalistic style, graphics, photography, etc. Manage the image and identity of the March of Dimes brand by guiding all staff and volunteers in the proper use of March of Dimes standards.
- Lead the development of media sponsorships in the key markets in the chapter. Support media and corporate sponsorship development in all markets.
- Manage the image and identity of the March of Dimes brand by being the lead on Sensitive Issues. Using the tools provided, develop and implement a crisis communication plan. Act as media counsel to staff and volunteer leadership.
- Assist the Divisions in the recruitment, training and promotion of ambassador families as spokespersons.
- Strong connections to Kansas City media (print, television and radio)
- Experience in communications to include but not limited to: media relations & placement; sponsor proposals; speech writing; volunteer recruitment/management and event planning.
- Demonstrated writing and design experience, preferably with InDesign.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree desired; equivalent combination education and experience will be considered.
- 5 –7 years experience.
Social Media Specialist with Deluxe Corporation (Posted November 23)
Delivers services for small businesses byproviding hands-on management of customers’ social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. These social media services help small businesses promote and market themselves via social media. The Social Media Specialist is responsible for continuous refinement of our social media services, capturing ongoing learning and building it into our processes, meeting productivity targets and maintaining a positive relationship with the customer. The scope of our social media services will grow over time and the Social Media Specialist is expected to keep current with industry trends and
new social media products and platforms.
- Gathers business information from online research, customer phone consultations, customer-supplied information and other team members.
- Conducts phone consultations to interview small business customers to assess their current marketing tactics and customer communication methods, and to educate customers on general social media topics and best practices.
- Develops a customized social media strategy for each small business customer, including recommendations for messaging points, frequency of posting and promotion schedule. A template will be provided.
- Provides ongoing management for customers’ social media channels, including writing appropriate status updates, researching related content to share with customers’ social networks, monitoring and responding to clients’ social mentions, engaging with audience on client’s social media channels. Guidelines and sample output will be provided.
- Manages client approval process so that there is no lag in available, approved content to post on client’s social media channels.
- Provides excellent, responsive and courteous customer service throughout the social media management process.
- Works together with other members of the Deluxe Retail Services team to share information, resolve issues or questions and keep projects on schedule, including but not limited to Website Coordinators, SEO Consultants, SEM Campaign Analysts, copywriters and other social media specialists.
- Manages a minimum of 15 client accounts simultaneously, at varying levels of maturity and longevity.
- Facebook advertising experience as a plus (Not Required).
- Working knowledge of best practices in SEO and social media optimization.
- Proficient with Windows operating system, MS applications, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other social media and social networking platforms.
- Strong written communication skills, with specific understanding of the unique requirements of writing for social media channels.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in managing online communities or social media for businesses or nonprofits (person social media experience alone is not enough).
Marketing Coordinator with Kiewit (Posted November 23)
- Manage the coordination of tradeshows including scheduling booth space, interfacing with trade show personnel, ordering logo clothing and merchandise for the show, coordinating preparation of graphics for the booth, ordering booth supplies, etc.
- Travel to and attend trade shows with duties to include overseeing setting up trade show booth and tearing down trade show booth at the end of the show, keeping booth stocked with necessary materials, walking the trade show floor to determine what our competitors are doing and what marketing tools are effective.
- Establish business relationships with vendors.
- Research companies and collateral/giveaways.
- Support other marketing projects in support of the Business Development team.
- Must be proficient in Creative Suites 6 and Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in event management preferred.
- Detail oriented, flexible and highly motivated.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- BA or BS in Journalism, Marketing, or Communications, plus 3 to 5 years related experience in the marketing field.
Social Media Specialist with Hendrick Buick GMC Cadillac (Posted November 23)
The Social Media Specialist actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc. and is well-connected with the broader social media world. The primary responsibility of the Social Media Strategist/Planner is to help maximize the impact of the advertising campaigns in the social media community. Will work with cross-functional teams to develop social media/plans to craft media strategy and plans to support organizational initiatives.
- Develops, executes and maintains a social media program to stimulate traffic, brand awareness & create buzz.
- Performs as first point of contact for social media campaign initiatives.
- Develops long term strategy utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Manages social media programs including but not limited to internet forums, blogs, social networking applications and message boards.
- Engages in conversations that surround brand & content, stimulates a dialogue across Facebook, Twitter, and blogs and answers comments.
- Creates, monitors, and updates reports on Social Media activities daily, weekly, monthly.
- Develop and driving social media communication strategies and partnerships with key social media partners and vendors to meet customer-marketing objectives and generate inbound traffic.
- Writes blog posts and actively seeks opportunities to post in various channels in automotive.
- Works closely with Search Engine optimization to execute organic strategies into Social Media.
- Keep abreast to latest development of Social Media best practices, trends, tools and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
- Tracks how well the brand/company is covered and portrayed in different social media communities, including but not limited to how often or where a product is mentioned.
- Manages SocialDealer platform including daily monitoring of social media utilizing the SocialDealer platform.
- Performs weekly audits of all review sites to ensure all reviews not tracked by SocialDealer are logged
- Performs monthly review of SEO, web traffic and action items
- Prepares quarterly digital performance summary reports reviewing SEO, Reputation Management/Brand Identity and Social Media.
- Monitors manufacture website compliance.
- Knowledge of mass communications, media relations and/or advertising in the social media space.
- Experience working with social landscapes, consumer trends, and/or retail strategies.
- Experience in eCommerce and/or retail.
- Experience locating and engaging advocates within the community to foster dialogue.
- Experience planning and implementing successful social media programs.
- Knowledge of Search Engines and Search Engine Optimization.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Proven experience in conceiving, implementing and managing social networking programs, such as a Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, Facebook, and other online communities.
- Proficient in Power Point, Excel and other related applications.
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- At least 1-2 years management experience required.
Online Marketing Analyst with SelectQuote Auto & Home (Posted November 23)
This position is responsible for assisting with the development and execution of all online marketing initiatives for one of the country’s preeminent national insurance brokerages. Generating high quality leads for a fast growing team of auto and home insurance agents while meeting aggressive marketing performance and ROI goals.
- Day-to-day management of paid search and other cost per click bid platforms, including bid management, ad copy testing and geo-targeting strategy.
- Assist in integrating, executing and optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns as well as developing new partnerships.
- Provide support for company lead management software, including lead tiering, updating user profiles/permissions and agent licensing.
- Generate and analyze daily and monthly marketing reports as well as provide recommendations on strategies to optimize and improve performance.
- Provide support for improving landing page conversion rates and ongoing A/B testing.
- Assist in growing the lead generation and general online marketing strategy while closely monitoring performance and meeting goals for customer acquisition costs.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to implement changes rapidly that positively impact marketing performance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Highly motivated, resourceful and self-directed with the ability to deliver under pressure.
- Ability to be detailed oriented while seeing trends, themes and macro-impacts.
- Strong knowledge base of online and digital marketing realm.
- Proven experience managing paid search or other online marketing initiatives.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, engineering or a technical related area.
Marketing Communications Specialist with P1 Group, Inc. (Posted November 23)
P1 Group is seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist to work in both our Lenexa & Lawrence offices. Our company is experiencing rapid growth and is looking to hire an additional individual for the company’s corporate marketing initiatives. Work hours are generally 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Responsible for executing marketing communications strategies for multiple audiences and delivering creative solutions.
- Creating, designing, coordinating, and executing a wide range of communications programs to support the initiatives and growth of the company by various media platforms including marketing brochures, presentations, events, newsletters, web, email campaigns, social media, etc. for both external and internal audiences.
- Includes managing corporate branding and graphic identity.
- Develop, design, write, edit and/or coordinate: Proposals, Qualifications, Client presentations, Web site content, Brochures, Project profiles, Advertisement, Social media content, Newsletter articles, Email Campaigns, Internal communications, Speeches, and Events.
- Experience in print and digital design. Copy writing and proofing experience. Strong graphic design and layout skills.
- Understanding of visual communication principles, marketing communication practices, corporate communications field – techniques, technology, issues, concerns, and methods.
- Computer skills – classes or significant work experience in the following: Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. WordPress for web design. LinkedIn and Facebook. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong initiative and drive.
- Photography, video and graphic design experience.
- Creative and innovative approach to communications and branding.
- Exposure to engineering / architecture / construction industry preferred but not required.
- Ability to produce high quality materials under deadline. Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task.
- Works well independently and in team settings with a positive attitude. Ability to work with different personalities.
- Must have a strong command of reasoned, measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made.
- 6 or more years of combined training/education and work experience related to journalism, public relations, advertising, marketing.
Content Marketing Strategist with DEG agency (Posted November 22)
DEG is seeking a Content Marketing Strategist to lead a variety of B2B and B2C projects within DEG’s Web Content Management group.
Client-facing strategic planning for clients within the Web Content Management group.
High-level leadership of implementation solutions on a variety of .NET and PHP platforms.
Maintain long-term client relationships.
Author strategic documents.
Organize internal and client-facing strategic collaborations.
Understand and apply emerging digital practices when relevant.
Lead cross-practice internal teams on multiple projects.
Analyze key findings in order to provide both basic and progressive recommendations.
May be asked to provide technical leadership on smaller-scale projects.
May be asked to present and/or speak at various events.
May be asked to contribute original content to the DEG company blog.
Accurately estimate recommended solutions across engineering, user interface, QA, project management and technical leadership.
Successfully produce content strategy deliverable including key findings, recommendations, editorial guidelines, content calendars, etc.
Dynamic, creative and charismatic personality.
Expert communication skills.
Strong knowledge of digital best practices, including both technical applications and marketing strategies and tactics.
Strong writing skills.
Strong public speaking skills.
Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
Deadline-driven with a successful track record of meeting milestones.
Experience designing, defining, developing and launching both small- and large-scale digital projects on a variety of platforms.
Self-starter who can flourish in an entrepreneurial environment.
Up-to-date on pop culture as well as local, national and international news.
Minimum of 3-5 years of digital marketing experience in a client-facing, strategic planning role.
Senior Marketing Communication Manager with Savvis (Posted November 22)
Reporting to the Sr Director of Marketing Communications the Senior Marketing Communication Manager will be responsible creating and executing content for internal employees, sales, customers and prospects that have a direct impact on sales and revenue results. This role will be aligned with key strategic products and solutions and in partnership with product marketing and other marketing functions, execute against programs and campaigns that generate quantifiable leads and closed sales.
- Developing messaging, propositions, thought leadership and campaign elements, this individual will collaborate in the development of overarching marketing plans in specific product and solutions areas.
- This individual will be held accountable for increasing our Share of Voice in the Market, elevating loyalty, growing retention and new acquisition within the specific areas of alignment.
- Develop a communications strategy for associated products or solutions that address all market segments, channels and geographies.
- Develop marketing content (for sales, digital, in & out bound campaigns etc) that are differentiated.
- Develop case studies and reference materials for portfolio.
- Create a customer communication strategy and deliver on the tactics.
- Partner with product marketing, PR, AR, Social Media and campaign teams globally to deliver on programs and launches with specific metrics and results.
- Partner with agency in delivering on content strategy as needed.
- Ideate beyond static content and bring technology and social channels to bear in expanding our awareness.
Content Specialist with Advanstar (Posted November 22)
In this key role, you will be responsible for writing industry specific/ technical content for our Veterinary readership for the following products: Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Economics, dvm360, Firstline, dvm360.com, dvm360 for iPad.
- Interviewing internal and external subject matter experts, advertisers, and clients to generate and manage engaging and relevant content.
- You will build relationships with industry leaders to identify emerging and significant developments for our readership.
- You will coordinate and collaborate with design professionals to ensure that the materials are routed to the proper destination within specific timeframes. Content will involve distribution for web, email, social media, video & audio, mobile, print, and live events.
- You must have familiarity with digital content management systems and digital editing software; proficiency in MAC; and strong interviewing, editing, writing, communications, technical and organizational skills.
- You should be open to working in a fast paced and diverse team environment.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in writing, editing and repurposing content for print and digital delivery.
Public Relations Specialist with Research Medical Center (Posted November 22)
- Supports the Vice President of Marketing & Public Relations with marketing, writing, internal and external communications, media relations, special events, crisis communications and collateral materials development.
- Leads specific initiatives as assigned by the Vice President and works closely with both hospital employees and the HCA Midwest Division office.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills; special event planning expertise; collateral material development a plus; web site development and maintenance experience desirable; accounts payable/receivable experience preferred.\
- Good computer skills a must.
- Bachelor of Science.
- 7-10 years progressive experience in the fields of marketing and public relations.
Webmaster/Graphic Design Manager with Olathe Chamber of Commerce (Posted November 21)
The Webmaster/Graphic Design Manager will manage all aspects of the Chamber’s website, including design, layout, navigation, functionality, content, tracking and e-marketing initiatives.
- Webmaster/maintenance of the Chamber’s website, www.olathe.org.
- Ensure the site is consistent with the Chamber’s mission, its identity and corporate image.
- Coordinate with multiple departments on site content.
- Refresh website to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information and images.
- Design e-communications, including web banners, e-mail marketing pieces and e-newsletters.
- Provide research to help in making decisions pertaining to Internet marketing and management strategies.
- Keep up-to-date on current SEO strategy, utilizing modern techniques to keep olathe.org relevant to its visitors.
- Manage vendor agreements and registrations for all Internet needs and with all Chamber Internet partners.
- Research, evaluate, and implement innovative programs to meet Chamber member needs and attract users to the website,
- Undertake training as needed to remain current on the latest technologies and trends, including e-marketing, scripting, security, e-commerce, reporting and authorizing tools and graphic design,
- Oversee use of logos and taglines, integrated graphic design, etc., to ensure Chamber is “speaking with one voice.”
- Conceptualize, design and produce projects including print ads, signage, newsletters, postcards, fliers, invitations and additional projects as assigned for various departments.
- Work with the Director of Communications and contract-publishing companies to develop special publications, including the Chamber Membership Directory and Relocation Guide.
- Train and advise staff simple software and hardware use as needed.
- Serve as a liaison with WebLink Connect (Chamber’s database system) as it pertains to the website.
- Professional experience in graphic and web design.
- Excellent organizational, project-time management skills.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Java Script, HTML, HTML5, CSS and XML.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Layout skills.
- Degree in graphic design, e-communication, web design or similar field.
Special Events & Public Relations Coordinator with Truman Heritage Habitat for Humanity (Posted November 21)
- Responsible for all special event coordination including, but not limited to: Annual Hard Hats & High Heels Gala, Spring Prayer breakfast, bowl-a-thons, Women’s build, Nuts about Truman event and more.
- Manage the correspondence, mailing lists and collateral materials associated with the events.
- Coordinate the public relations for the development department to include: creation and/or oversight of design of programs, invitations, letters, press releases and more related to Truman Heritage Habitat for Humanity (THHFH) and the ReStore.
- Responsible for informing local media of all THHFH activities including for the ReStore, to obtain media coverage.
- Update and maintain all social media for THHFH in collaboration with the Development Director.
- Assist in creating message for on-line annual campaign and newsletters.
- Ability to plan, organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and is a self-starter, with the ability to meet deadlines and schedules.
- Volunteer management experience to include coaching and motivating.
- Team building a real plus.
- Should have a Christ-centered approach to leadership.
- Must be a good listener and be able to engage in well-considered discussions.
- Provides and receives feedback constructively.
- Must have good anticipatory abilities and personally act on same as need arises.
- Must be willing to understand the big picture of the THHFH ministry and know that construction is only a part of the larger goal.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or similar degree.
- 3-5 years of relevant event/PR experience; or combination of education, training and experience.
Digital Marketing Manager with QTS (Posted November 20)
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Vice President, Marketing. They will help direct, manage and coordinate a host of activities vital to QTS’s future success. This Manager will be part of six-member Marketing team. The Marketing team is responsible for the QTS brand, its positioning in the market, as well as supporting the direct sales, product development and operations of the organization.
- Manage all digital marketing programs and media while executing initiatives to support demand generation and sales enablement.
- Responsible for maximizing QTS participation and marketing investment across an expanding digital landscape.
- Work autonomously while being a key component of the Marketing team and the company.
- Manage and support ongoing development of the QTS web site including the management of an external web site developer and hosting company.
- Manage production and execution of an assortment of marketing efforts, including: email, enewsletters, landing pages and digital advertising.
- Manage QTS search engine optimization and pay per click efforts, including the managing an external search marketing agency.
- Manage video production as well as execution of photography and other digital assets for a host of marketing and sales enablement purposes.
- Conduct additional activities in support of the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Able to program in HTML and CSS.
- Adept at using Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign or PhotoShop.
- A clear understanding of Google analytics and other digital marketing tracking tools.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Strong service and support orientation.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Technical knowledge and experience in developing and executing web sites, promotional landing pages, email marketing, social media and digital creative assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Web Development, Internet Marketing or related disciplines is preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience at the corporate and / or agency level.
Social Media Analyst with Bernstein-Rein (Posted November 20)
- Daily active listening, data analysis, reporting, and proactive content optimization for a national client.
- Also be part of a larger team providing strategic thought leadership across all social marketing channels for a fast-paced and growing agency discipline.
- Demonstrate an understanding of social marketing, specifically management of owned properties, data analysis of earned media, and optimization of highest performing content.
- Proficiency with moderation software such as Hootsuite, Radian 6, or Visible Intelligence is a plus.
- Possess strong Excel and presentation skills as well as leadership and diplomacy skills to maintain strong client and interdepartmental relationships.
- 1+ years experience preferred.
Assistant Marketing Coordinator with Burns & McDonnell (Posted November 20)
- Assists in the preparation of information and materials for submittals, presentations and proposals.
- Maintains photographic, proposal, and firm credential files.
- Participates in development of brochure materials and preparation for team presentations.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing functions/special events.
- May act as client contact for current project and new business accounts.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), interpersonal skills, analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related degree.
- Entry-level position (0 to 2 years of professional experience).
Marketing/Publications Specialist with American Association of School Personnel Administrators (Posted November 20)
Develop, manage, and implement company’s marketing plan; coordinate, design, and produce publications; and assist in general office support functions.
- Directs planning and implementation of communications and marketing, and works with other staff to plan and promote membership and events through direct mail, Web, e-mail, fax, and other formats.
- Edits, writes, and executes communications that reflect the characteristics of company considering targeted markets segments and revenue and expense objectives.
- Coordinates, designs, and produces publications / journals.
- Sells sponsor advertising for publications and other relevant communications.
- Creates promotional materials from concept to printing, and works closely with design and printing company to facilitate production.
- Works closely with the Staff to ensure appropriate communication of company’s products and services.
- Responsibilities include understanding and utilizing print and electronic mediums to provide effective communication to members and promote the organization and events cost-effectively.
- Manages company’s Website
- Creates and manages social media network, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Manages the online book store.
- Provides support and assistance to the Professional Development Coordinator in various planning and preparation tasks.
- Acts as the office liaison for copier, postage meter, webmaster, computer system server.
- Assists in handling phone calls and messages.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign highly preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in marketing or communication preferred.
- 2 years association experience preferred.
Communications Specialist with Lockton (Posted November 20)
- Writing, editing, and distributing varied communications for Clients, including print, electronic, talking points, presentations, and video, etc.
- Collaboration and consulting with client service team members to build and implement communication strategies that ensure understanding and support Clients’ employee benefit initiatives.
- Working independently and with Client service teams or vendors to execute communication plans.
- Project management of materials through production process (whether print, video, etc.)
- Helping to establish best practices and tools for employee benefits communications.
- Coaching other associates on communication principles and practices, and helping enable managers to become more effective communicators.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills and talent to tailor messages to specific constituencies/audiences.
- Demonstrated experience with successful development and execution of employee communication strategies.
- Track record of developing creative communications programs.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning abilities.
- Consummate professional with organizational savvy.
- Direct experience communicating with diverse workforce based in non-office environments.
- Experience working with wide variety of communication vehicles, including print, electronic, intranet, video, etc.
- Some experience with design software and/or HTML is preferred.
- BA/BS in corporate communication, liberal arts, English, business administration, or marketing.
- 5+ years experience specializing in internal and/or organizational communication.
Marketing/Communication Coordinator recruited by Pro Staff (Posted November 20)
Pro Staff is looking for a high level marketing and communications coordinator for a nationwide real estate company.
- Promote the company in the media.
- Organize interviews.
- Develop and manage website content.
- Provide advertising options to the brokers.
- Arrange meetings with the media, and other marketing relating duties.
- The position is multifaceted and requires someone who is flexible, and professional.
- Ability to multi task.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- At least 5 years experience in a marketing or communications related field or position.
Product Marketing Manager with DST Systems (Updated November 20)
Job Number: 16248BR
- Developing marketing plans and tactical strategies for product launch campaigns.
- Developing lead generation plans with specific targets, measures, and objectives.
- Developing support materials for customer relations and sales.
- Developing messaging to simplify technical content for a wider audience.
- Developing copy for marketing collateral such as email campaigns, brochures, web, surveys, social media, presentations, newsletters, sales scripts, and other value propositions.
- Supervising the production and implementation of marketing materials and execution of marketing strategies, coordinating with corporate communications to ensure brand consistency and compliance.
- Editing work for content problems, accuracy, appearance, readability, audience appropriateness, grammar, and ensure communications follow company guidelines as well as customary Journalism and English grammar principles.
- Delivering campaign measurement and performance analysis reports of post campaign activities.
- Evaluating, prioritizing, and assigning tasks/projects; monitoring the performance of staff members according to established standards.
- Preparing performance appraisal documentation.
- Developing and implementing procedures and standards for staff.
- Interviewing and making hiring recommendations
- Providing input into the department budget.
- 10 years of related work experience including 5 years in a management role is preferred.
- Previous graphic design experience is preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 8 years of related marketing experience including 4 years in a management role.
Marketing Specialist II with Commerce Bank (Posted November 19)
- Support marketing communication initiatives through various communication channels including collateral development, video projects, website content maintenance, advertising needs, event marketing, and internal communications.
- Write, or assist with writing, and/or support the development of printed marketing collateral.
- Develop presentation material in support of executive management.
- Write email communication/invitations/surveys and e-newsletters; work with vendor to execute email communication.
- Drive the creation or marketing offers/content.
- Must have the ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a demonstrated ability to write compelling, focused copy.
- The ability to communicate potentially complex issues in a compelling and succinct form.
- Must have initiative, adaptability and attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to write for a variety of audiences and to work effectively with diverse partners and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field is required.
- 3 to 5 years experience in marketing and communications in the financial services or insurance industry is preferred.
Marketing Content Writer Coordinator with Labconco Corporation (Posted November 19)
- Ensure that Labconco products are well represented in their catalogs and websites.
- Communicates regularly with dealers through detailed new product addition spreadsheets, newsletters and other promotional materials.
- Responsible for the production and mailing of dealer-related printed materials.
- Writes and edits articles for publication.
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent verbal and written skills,
- Desire to learn and write about scientific topics in clear and concise terms.
- Ability to follow directions, multi task and produce high quality work under tight deadlines.
- Be a driven person that takes initiative and can work in a team environment.
- PC Literate on Macintosh with experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, Illustrator, Powerpoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ to 5 Years of Experience.
Marketing & Communications Specialist with Sunflower State Health (Posted November 16)
Assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the state-wide marketing & communication program while promoting a favorable public image of the company and each of its product lines.
- Assist in the design, review and revision of all health-related materials distributed to members while ensuring appropriateness of content, readability and translations as needed.
- Assist in the development, promotion and implementation of statewide initiatives including outreach events, healthcare education, and incentive programs.
- Order and track promotional items for all products and all service areas while ensuring budget compliance and reporting financial impact to both Manager and Finance.
- Responsible for ensuring the completion of monthly outreach calendars by regional outreach staff for all service areas.
- Serve as a contact for community agencies, businesses, fundraisers, community events etc.
- May research data, create ideas, write copy, lay out artwork, or represent employer directly before the public.
- May prepare news releases and fact sheets and compose letters.
- Experience with both copywriting and design highly desired.
- Health care experience a plus but not required.
- Bachelors Degree in public relations, marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience.
Marketing Coordinator with Centerpoint Medical Center (Posted November 16)
- Supports the overall marketing, public relations, communication and community outreach strategies that align with the hospital’s mission, vision, values and annual goals and objectives.
- Coordinates and assists with the Centerpoint Medical Center integrated marketing campaign tactics, communication and community outreach deliverables, specifically external and internal events, across all mediums.
- Works closely and coordinates with management, across teams, partners and any applicable vendors, to achieve goals and metrics.
- Executes integrated tactics, events and communications across all mediums including traditional and non-traditional, aligned with applicable corporate policies and protocols.
- Assists with data gathering and report generation of the marketing, public relation and community outreach deliverables.
- Ability to complete assignments in an environment of constant change.
- Coordinates activities self-directed and as committee member.
- Continually advances knowledge of healthcare and hospital industry, customer audiences and trades of marketing, public relations and communications to support research and evaluation of new and improved CTMC service and marketing opportunities.
- Provides input and recommendations on the effectiveness of all marketing communication and community outreach efforts bringing new ideas and solutions forward to management and across teams.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1 to 2 years marketing/public relations experience, especially in a healthcare environment preferred.
Editor with MetroMedia Publishers (Posted November 16)
PT (approx. 30 hours per week) to FT (max 40 hours per week) –
needed for immediate hire for a specialty magazine and directory publisher
serving cities, chambers of commerce, tourism bureaus, and associations
The editor position requires writing, editing, proofreading and
project management skills. Additionally, there will be a lot of client
interaction involved, so people skills a must.
A degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications or public relations is preferred.
Strong organization and details skills needed.
This position may either be a home-based position or working in our Fairway, KS office. Company is family-owned and dates back to 1950.
Public Relations Professional with Osborn Barr agency (Posted November 14)
Osborn Barr is looking for a seeking a seasoned Public Relations Professional with an agricultural communications background. This position would be based in Kansas City area and report directly to a public relations director.
- Responsible for being the liaison between the client and the agency to position client issues and services, products and brands in the marketplace.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong skills in building and maintaining client relationships, making communications recommendations, measuring and merchandizing PR results.
- Strong writing and media relations skills.
- Knowledge of agronomy, soil science, environmental and livestock issues would be a plus.
- Working knowledge of fertilization practices across all crops would also be desirable.
- Experience working in Canada and having agricultural media contacts in that country would make for a strong contender.
- Must be willing to travel.
- 7 to 10 years of experience preferred, either agency, corporate, editorial or a mix of these.
Marketing Coordinator with George Butler Associates (Posted November 14)
- Proactively lead the production of marketing materials throughout the pursuit process, including the preparation of proposals, qualification packages, and interview materials.
- Author interesting project descriptions and gather photography and images.
- Ensure marketing materials are kept up-to-date.
- Maintain Potential Project System in Deltek Vision.
- Plan for industry event involvement by providing ideas for client entertainment and creating exhibits, brochures, speakers presentations, and other collateral materials.
- Contribute ideas for showcasing the group in Dimensions (client newsletter).
- Research, monitor, and report industry trends and new market opportunities.
- Collaborate with Market Development Manager and Principals on implementing Business Development Plans.
- Provide general support as necessary to other marketing team members.
- Maintain web site content, coordinating with IT and technical staff for updates.
- Team player mentality is a must.
- Proficiency in the following software or the ability to learn quickly is required: Microsoft Office Suite, Deltek Vision CRM and Adobe CS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or Journalism, or equivalent work experience.
- Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry knowledge preferred.
Institutional Marketing Manager with UMB Bank (Posted November 14)
- Design and deliver integrated marketing initiatives that measurably impact our Institutional clients and align with the goals of the Institutional business.
- Partner with the Institutional distribution team to recommend and execute custom, timely and effective integrated marketing initiatives.
- Define client-specific target audience, messaging strategy and lead post-campaign evaluation efforts (i.e., back-end analysis when appropriate, etc.).
- Establish and leverage our CRM system (Salesforce.com) to improve marketing delivery and produce metrics to track marketing effectiveness.
- Assess and deliver on the sales support needs for the Institutional team (sales and client service).
- Efficiently and effectively manage relevant sales support programs (i.e., conferences, events, etc.).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Institutional team, and internal and external business partners.
- Create comprehensive marketing program strategies in support of and aligned with the Institutional business plan.
- Consistently demonstrate marketing’s role in the sales cycle, ensuring a positive, long-term relationship with the Institutional client from acquisition to retention.
- Excellent writing/proofreading and interpersonal skills necessary. Demonstrated ability to produce compelling marketing content.
- Ability to manage a myriad of projects, execute flawlessly and drive results.
- High energy, ability to collaborate and build strong relationships across the organization.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Experience coordinating and working with internal and external resources to develop and produce projects.
- Experience in marketing to DB/DC plan sponsors and/or consultants is ideal.
- Strong consultative skills, coupled with a desire to meet client needs and exceed expectation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred.
- 10+ years experience in channel management, marketing program and strategy development, as well as project management, for an asset management, investment management or mutual fund organization.
Director of Marketing & Communications with Jewish Family Services (Posted November 13)
This position is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, marketing communications, and coordinating public relations activities (with JFS PR contractor). Oversees development and implementation of marketing, communications and public relations activities. Coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with management staff.
- Oversee writing, design, and delivery of all publications and communications, including annual report, press releases, informational brochures, website development, etc.
- Oversee social media and electronic marketing efforts including website maintenance and e-mail marketing.
- Plan and administer the marketing budget.
- Collaborate with program managers on marketing strategies, including developing program materials, short- and long- term marketing plans, and coordinating marketing and PR for maximum impact.
- Coordinate internal and external communications, including public relations, advertising, and collateral material design, production, and distribution.
- Experience with new media and internet advertising a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and ability to act as agency spokesperson a plus.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications; graphic design skills (Adobe CS) preferred.
- Strong organizational, oral, and written skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously. .
- Experience writing press releases and fact sheets, making presentations and working with the media.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office required, Adobe CS and CMS/CSS web design experience preferred.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles and use of data to manage outreach.
- BS/BA in marketing or related communications field.
- 5-10 years of marketing experience; non-profit experience a plus.
Bi-Lingual Marketing Director with Kansas City Southern Railway (Posted November 13)
Kansas City Southern Railway is seeking a professional experienced Bi-Lingual Marketing Director for their corporate office in Kansas City, MO. Relocation assistance is available.
As the Marketing Director will have network-wide responsibility for enhancing the brand of KCS and developing key marketing strategies, collateral and messaging that facilitates the overall awareness and growth of the company across all commodity groups.
- Manages KCS participation in all marketing events such as trade shows and media events and addresses media inquiries regarding commercial efforts. Accountable for media relationships.
- Develops business plan for brand recognition in all markets to ensure KCS becomes the go to company for clients looking to do business in Mexico.
- Creates company collateral to provide to new and existing customers.
- Launches new initiatives for customer communications and responsible for the content and ongoing design of the customer newsletter.
- Collaborates and works closely with Corporate Communications and Company affairs departments on the web site, social media, etc.
- Travel up to 25%.
- Ability to both speak and write Spanish and English fluently REQUIRED.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows including Word, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced user of Excel preferred).
- Advanced keyboarding skills required.
- Strategic thinker who can design, implement and facilitate marketing initiatives and messages.
- Solid project management skills.
- Experience launching social network communication and marketing plans.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or Marketing, MBA preferred.
- Previous experience creating/implementing B2B marketing programs.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, transportation experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working in international markets (preferably Mexico).
Manager of Guest Services, Social Media with AMC Theatres (Posted November 12)
Can you manage the Company guest service response strategy in social media? Can you resolve guest issues utilizing Twitter, Facebook, blog articles and other social media sites to ensure a timely response while protecting the brand? Can you maintain an online guest service outreach strategy and best practices for guest issues and continually research the ever changing social media landscape? Can you conduct ad hoc analysis of social media conversations in response to issues, crisis situations and other trends impacting brand image? If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, we may just roll out the red carpet for you!
- Experience with online feedback platforms or help forums.
- Enthusiasm for innovative technology.
- Ability to listen, communicate, and effectively work with guests and internal team to resolve guest issues.
- Strong adaptability, decision making, and proven problem solving skills.
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Office products including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to provide basic levels of data analysis, reporting and summarization.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor when handling frequent, challenging guest situations.
- Must have 3-5 years experience resolving guest issues using social media channels for an agency or corporation.
- Must have 3-5 years customer service experience.
Marketing Manager with Henderson Engineers, Inc. (Posted November 12)
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to support one or more of our specialty services groups and/or design teams in our Kansas City area headquarters office, providing support in planning and coordinating the marketing efforts of the company by promoting the company’s services and client development.
- Assist the Marketing Department in establishing marketing goals – both short and long term – to promote the growth of the company’s services.
- Assist Marketing Coordinators with research and follow up of business leads.
- Assist in proposal and presentation preparation.
- Tradeshow preparation and attendance as needed.
- Assist with company special events such as the annual golf tournament, holiday party, etc.
- Assist the Marketing Department in advertising and public relations announcements.
- HEI apparel selection, orders, and coordination.
- Newsletter design/development/implementation, website revisions and participation in overall graphic needs/design and branding for HEI.
- Administrative tasks such as: business card and nameplate orders, employee press releases, overall maintenance and organization of the marketing drive, and maintenance and development of all employee resumes and project profiles.
- Must possess strong people and communication skills, including writing and editing, deadline and multi-task oriented, graphics a plus.
- Must be able to function both independently and in a team setting.
- College degree in Marketing, Journalism, and/or Business Administration with a high level of proficiency in Adobe Suite Software applications.
- Prefer professional experience in a related industry, such as Engineering, Construction, Architecture, etc.
Web Marketing Manager with Children’s Mercy Hospital (Posted November 12)
- Helps to ensure the hospital’s external website, childrensmercy.org, accurately reflects the hospital’s marketing priorities.
- Works with the hospital’s communications and marketing team members as well as physician and nursing leaders to create, edit and maintain content on the website that is accurate, concise and compelling.
- Helps train, educate and assist content owners from across the hospital to provide dynamic and relevant information for patients, families, referring physicians, other health care professionals, employees and job candidates.
- 50 wpm.
- Must have knowledge of content-management software.
- Must be an exceptional writer and editor and have outstanding interpersonal, management and communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5-6 years experience.
Online Marketing Specialist with Ascend Learning, LLC (Posted November 8)
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, we are searching for an Online Marketing Specialist in our fitness and education unit – the National Academy of Sports Medicine (www.nasm.org). The Online Marketing Specialist will be directly responsible for the development, implementation, and optimization of PPC, affiliate marketing, display advertising, retargeting and related campaigns. The Online Marketing Specialist will also responsible for analyzing campaign Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) on a continual basis and provide recommendations on the proper use of resources.
- Management of the NASM PPC agency relationship as well as monthly budget.
- Maintenance and optimization of Google AdWords and Yahoo/Bing adCenter accounts with agency support.
- Keyword research, bidding, and campaign/ad group creation where needed.
- Ongoing weekly management of PPC campaigns, bidding and copy performance.
- Creation and management of PPC testing strategy (copy, landing pages, etc.) alongside PPC agency.
- Management and optimization of Affiliate Marketing relationships, offers, creative, etc. as well as monthly budgets.
SEO Responsibilities – with Guidance and Assistance from Ecommerce Manager
- Keyword research.
- On page and off page optimization.
- Optimization of title tags, body copy, internal linking structure, URL structure, etc.
Display Advertising and Retargeting
- Management of NASM display and retargeting advertising agency relationship and monthly budgets.
- Maintenance and optimization of all display and retargeting efforts to include creative, offer and landing page testing.
- Google Analytics implementation, tracking, tagging, goal/funnel setup, and reporting.
- Creation and maintenance of monthly marketing reports, showing testing, ROI and spend data.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Content Management Systems is a plus but not required.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords, and MS Office.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to compile performance data and develop actionable outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or comparable field.
- 3-5 years of progressive online marketing experience.
PR Coordinator with Page Communications (Posted November 8)
- Help Page Communications with a rapidly growing client base while supporting on multiple marketing initiatives.
- Work scope will include social media management and support, media relations, research, resources/database development, media/event management and support, and internal organizational needs.
- Have experience working on social media campaigns for businesses and/or brands.
- Have a working knowledge of social media content management and platforms, which could include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Foursquare, Yelp, Open Table, Urbanspoon, and others.
- Have a working knowledge of the news media on a local, regional and national level
- Understand the Associated Press Stylebook.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Be a self-starter with a proactive approach to projects and assignments.
- Regularly report to the principal and/or partner on status of projects and assignments.
- Possess a willingness to perform deep research and report findings.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of professional work in PR, communications, social media, and/or marketing.
Digital Channels Web Analytics Specialist with Sprint (Posted November 8)
As a member of the online channels web analytics team, you will work with the online channels business community to measure, assess, and evaluate the activities and experiences of our sites’ visitors.
- Partner with online channels business stakeholders to define and track website performance metrics.
- Responsible for analyzing data collection requirements, understanding web site requirements and functionality, and generating plans to collect meaningful data.
- May serve as the single point of contact within the web analytics team for a given development project and will maintain excellent communications within both the business and technology partners.
- Gather requirements from various teams for site, mobile or apps tagging.
- Provide tagging requirements for new content and functionality.
- Work with Project Management, Business Owners and appropriate Technical Teams to validate that tags are accurately collecting all necessary data for analysis.
- Exhibit expertise in defining and driving data collection and processing strategy across multiple inputs points (surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research).
- Deliver actionable insights to the business through effective web analytics implementation.
- Support the analytic needs of our internal product managers using Adobe Analytics.
- Collaborate with external partners, such as agencies, to assist with data collection and reporting using Adobe Analytics.
- Support tracking and analysis for marketing (search, banner, direct marketing, affiliate, and social) using Adobe Analytics.
- Work closely with members of the analytics team, members of the broader digital department and appropriate members outside the digital department to identify opportunities in the data capture strategy and to collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Create web analytics tracking requirements and supporting documentation.
- Coordinate implementations and use of tags and tracking parameters.
- Create test plans and participate in the analytics QA process.
- Monitor data integrity through a series of dashboards and reports.
- Provide consultative services regarding of analytics impacts and requirements early in project lifecycles.
- Find, investigate and remedy anomalies in web analytics data.
- Formal supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with digital media channels including paid and natural search, banner advertising, affiliate, email, and social.
- Experience with digital domain in a large Fortune 500 company.
- Knowledgeable about eCommerce and eCare objectives and the tagging required to provide meaningful insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytics, computer science, marketing or similar area of study or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of experience with Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst, Discover, ReportBuilder, Data Warehouse, Insights) across both desktop and mobile platforms (web and apps).
- 3-5 years of experience in an analytics role using web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Webtrends, etc.) for digital properties.
Copywriter with ER Marketing (Posted November 7)
We need a copywriter. A good one. No, a great one. Wait…that’s not it either. Amazing…colossal…fabulous…magnif—okay, got it. We need a fabulous copywriter.
This person would have about 2–3 years of real-world copywriting experience, still filled with the starry-eyed enthusiasm and naivety of their youth, still devoid of the bitter disillusionment and droll cynicism of experience.
A prodigious (nice!) candidate could write a product brochure in the morning, concept a trade campaign after lunch, and both research and draft a whitepaper on the intricacies of six-point survey systems vs. five-point before heading out for the day.
They understand the difference between copy and content (but can write both), are just as comfortable creating compelling stories for print as they are for digital, can keep up with a multitude of pop-culture references, and agree that the em-dash is generally overused—I mean, come on!
What else…? Oh, you “get” SEO, know your way around a Mac, and pretty much can communicate effectively regardless of topic or medium.
Sound like you? Sounds like we should talk about you joining KC’s most awarded B2B shop and one of the Business Journal‘s “Best Places to Work”. Competitive salary, very generous health benefits, retirement funding, professional development fund, etc. Yep, pretty snazzy.
Public Relations & Marketing Coordinator with Ladies Auxiliary to the VFW (Posted November 7)
Responsible for coordinating public relations and marketing efforts of a non-profit celebrating 100 years of serving veterans. Directs publicity programs and campaigns, improves public image of company, and clarifies organization’s point of view on important issues.
- Coordinate public relations efforts.
- Develop PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of company.
- Prepare and publish newsletters and other company literature.
- Create videos.
- Draft speeches.
- Coordinate marketing efforts through social media, special events and other possible opportunities.
- Respond to information queries from media and the general public.
- Identify audience for product or service.
- Write press releases and media kits.
- Develop and maintain corporate image and logos.
- Coordinate company sponsorships.
- Maintain effective working relationships with local and municipal government officials and media representatives.
- Formulate policies and procedures related to public information programs.
- Help maintain the organization’s reputation with the public in general and members.
- Compile comprehensive information about the company for the media.
- Assist in the maintenance of the website.
- Knowledge of Office Suite is essential, knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop helpful, knowledge of WordPress and Constant Contact helpful.
- Degree in Public Relations or related field.
- 3-5 Years’ experience, non-profit experience helpful.
Content Specialist with Beyond Marketing, LLC (Posted November 6)
The Content Specialist position will develop concepts and write copy for a variety of media and advertising campaigns, including print, digital, social media, TV, radio, direct mail, etc. This person will have a rock star grasp of the written word and be able to back it up with sound marketing principles and thorough research that inspires action.
- Contribute content for a variety of media, including blogs, print, radio, TV, direct mail, social media, web and email.
- Write customer-centric copy that uses the appropriate voice for each particular client.
- Manage social media accounts for both Beyond Marketing and external clients. This includes creating content calendars based on clients’ goals, researching industry trends and posting engaging content on a daily basis.
- Track industry trends and identify opportunities to receive media coverage for clients.
- Actively participate in brainstorm sessions, assist with the creative development process and help with special event planning.
- Attend various client meetings and calls.
- Write and edit Beyond Marketing projects submitted on a project-by-project basis.
- Experience copywriting for a marketing agency or related field.
- Possess superior language, grammar and creative writing skills. Bonus points for being able to write in a fun, quirky or even — dare we say — humorous tone.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in writing for a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong conceptual skills and a willingness to participate in brainstorms and other collaborative efforts.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within media and public relations, both on-line and off-line.
- Bonus points for basic knowledge of SEO best practices, as well as experience with social monitoring tools (Hootsuite, Radian6, Sprout Social, etc.).
- Bonus points for experience working in the financial services industry.
- Computer proficiency required (including internet, MS Word, MS Excel).
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, advertising, public relations, communications, journalism or related field.
Public Information Officer with The City of Shawnee (Posted November 5)
First review of resumes beginning November 15
This is a newly created professional position that will be responsible for effectively and accurately communicating information about the City, marketing the community, promoting transparency and inviting the public to engage in the governing process so people who live, work, and play in Shawnee better understand the services the City provides. The City provides many elements of communication services, however the responsibilities for these are scattered across several departments. This position will coordinate this effort and provide communication expertise throughout the organization.
- Developing and coordinating a strategic communications plan for the City.
- Serving as the primary media contact and an appointed spokesperson for the City.
- Working with the Graphic and Digital Media Specialist to develop and implement all external communications.
- Speaking at events and to organizations, coordinating programs or providing information about City services for a variety of audiences.
- Creating, managing and implementing ways to get public feedback, including the citywide survey.
- Planning, developing and coordinating some special events, promotional activities and issue education programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, public relations, communications or a closely related field.
- 5 to 7 years of progressively responsible work in journalism, public relations, communications or related field; prior local government experience is desired.
For more information, contact Liz Crawford Barnard, Shawnee Human Resources Manager, at (913) 742-6241 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Manager with H&R Block (Posted November 5)
This position will act as the marketing department lead for strategic development and execution of a marketing program or a subset of a very large, complex marketing program.
- Develops, recommends and implements marketing plans and programs designed to increase revenues, clients, and profitability. This may be a stand alone program or a subset of a very large, complex, multi-media, multi client program. Ensure all marketing plans and programs adhere to overall corporate strategy and objectives. Analyze each program to identify key success indicators. Prioritizes projects based on evaluation of short and long-term benefits to the company.
- Implement and monitor marketing metrics to effectively measure acquisition and retention marketing programs. Identify areas of concern and take appropriate action.
- Collaborates with other associates and support departments to develop, recommend, and monitor the implementation of client acquisition and retention marketing plans. Lead the discussion and consideration of ideas within working group.
- Develop and recommend calling strategy for clients, including: targeting, timing, message and offer. Collaborate with business to ensure calling programs are executed according to plan.
- Collaborate with business team on development and recommended calling strategy, including: targeting, timing, messaging and offer. Collaborate with business to ensure calling programs are extended according to plan.
- Provides assistance with the development of H&R Block advertising strategy and execution.
- Work closely with Creative Services and outside agencies to provide input for creative design, messaging and strategy for direct mail and any other direct marketing programs.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budgetary guidelines. Monitors program results and proactively recommends contingency plans or adjustments to meet goals.
- Responsible for specific acquisition and retention direct response marketing programs to include development, production, delivery and analysis of individual programs.
- Collaborate with Creative Services to recommend and plan retail in-office merchandising strategy and tactics for early season.
- Collaborates and communicates with Field Leaders and Regional Marketing Managers to ensure a high level of awareness of marketing programs and successful execution.
- Develops program business cases, provide ongoing program analysis/reports, and communicate updates. Conducts post-promotion analysis, which includes interpretation of results, identifying key implications and next step recommendations.
- Serves as marketing resource for other departments.
- Multicultural consumer marketing experience, including proficiency in foreign language with the ability to read and write effectively in both languages.
- Broad-based consumer marketing experience, including specific knowledge of advertising, media, database, direct response, promotion, merchandising, and research.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies.
- Budget management experience and demonstrate knowledge of financial implications from marketing programs and decisions.
- Financial services and/or seasonal business experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years consumer marketing experience is preferred.
Senior Writer with Christian Foundation for Children and Aging (Posted November 2)
- Responsible for concept development, coordination, editing and copywriting of print and online communications produced by and for CFCA, in accordance with CFCA brand messaging and the communications and marketing goals of the organization.
- Serves as a communications department liaison and facilitator for regional communications centers in the field, including coordinating reporting, copywriting, editing, concept development and integration of content for online, print and multimedia needs.
- Preference will be given to candidates with bi-lingual (Spanish) abilities who have lived in a developing country.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills in a Windows environment, including Word and Outlook. Knowledge of and experience with social media tools including Facebook and Twitter required.
- In-depth understanding and buy-in of CFCA mission, values, principles and concepts of sustainable structures in CFCA sponsorship programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university; journalism, communications, public relations, marketing or English degree.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Content Manager/Copywriter with RTS Financial (Posted October 30)
This role will provide writing / editing support for our multi-faceted marketing initiatives that are viewed
by various prospects and customers. Our primary need is for a content development resource who will take ownership for the writing, editing, and maintaining written content of websites, presentations, brochures, etc.
- Development of written sales tools: Brochures, data sheets, customer case studies, white papers and sales presentations for attracting prospects and increasing sales.
- Create innovative pieces of content designed to enhance our content marketing strategies.
- Core content development and rewriting on 8 websites.
- Writing and editing email marketing copy.
- Creating new ad copy for PPC ads.
- Preparing copy for A/B tests on landing pages.
- Blog posts to boost our content marketing strategy.
- Work with Online Marketing Manager to support SEO strategies.
- Manage Social Media Presence.
- Documented portfolio of marketing materials/copy personally executed
and put to market.
- Examples to support overall writing ability and content writing style.
- Strong team player who possesses business savvy and resourcefulness to
add value cross-functionally within a many-faceted environment.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced sales environment, multi-task, and work
under deadline pressures.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree along with 3+ years of copy writing or editorial
experience, preferably in a sales driven setting.
Marketing Coordinator – Oak Park Mall with CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (Posted October 28)
In conjunction with the Regional Marketing Director and corporate marketing department, the marketing specialist is responsible for creating, developing, directing and implementing the overall marketing plan of the shopping center.
- In conjunction with the marketing team, develop an annual marketing plan/budget that positively impacts the center’s core financial objectives. Such opportunities include, but are not limited to, securing sponsorships and strategic marketing partnerships that will enhance the marketing budget, leasing support, strategies to build merchant sales to increase overage rent and/or percentage rent paid, and strategies to build traffic and market share.
- Work in conjunction with mall management team members and corporate personnel to meet and exceed NOI and sales goals set forth for the property.
- Work with Regional Marketing Director and media buyers and/or appropriate resources on all media buys to ensure cost effectiveness, increased reach and frequency and fair added value. Implement the corporate advertising campaign.
- Enhance the overall marketing program by creating external partnerships that improve media exposure or create sales opportunities for mall retailers.
- Gather and analyze market research to evaluate the effectiveness of key marketing activities and advertising programs in terms of sales results, consumer response, publicity value and income generation.
- Continually analyze the trade area to ensure that the center receives the fair share of retail disposable income/dollars, and to identify new competition to the area.
- Administer and maintain the marketing budget. Implement marketing projects on time and on budget. Realign budgets as required in order to meet the goal of expenses being within 1% of income at year end.
- Work with the mall team to generate a re-merchandising plan designed to enhance tenant mix and set an effective direction for leasing efforts.
- Work with the corporate marketing department to develop tools to assist leasing efforts.
- Develop a direct relationship with retailers and work one on one with them in order to increase sales throughout the center. Maintain ongoing rapport with retailers, district/regional managers and corporate offices through oral and written communication.
- Read, understand and be able to analyze sales reports and when asked be able to offer concise, factual and pertinent commentary as it related to sales and trends.
- Develop and implement strategic retailer intensification strategies which could include retailer-focused events, new store promotions, and advertising support.
- Develop and implement a pro-active public relations program to maintain the center in a favorable light with the general market area, media, regulatory agencies, retailers and community organizations.
- Serve as a liaison for the media and maintain appropriate contacts. Act as the designated spokesperson for the shopping center for stories related to marketing activities or other applicable topics.
- Work in coordination with the corporate office to maintain the shopping center website and other social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter.
eCommerce Strategist with DEG agency (Posted October 25)
DEG is seeking an Ecommerce Strategist to lead a variety of B2C and B2B projects with complex integrations.
- Strategic planning and implementation of ecommerce retail solutions.
- Supporting client needs to include updates and troubleshooting of websites.
- Accurate billing of time and materials for client projects.
- Testing, quality assurance and documentation of work.
- Experience with Google docs, Assembla, and/or Excel spreadsheets to track test progress and tickets.
- Analytic reporting.
- Responsible for recommendations for site layouts or features, focused on ROI.
- Estimating enhancements for existing client websites.
- Training for DEG SMS and Magento clients.
- Collaborating with internal teams including Engineers on client and technical decisions.
- Lead a team of cross-functional team members.
- May be asked to speak at conferences.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience implementing e-commerce solutions.
- Understanding of the ecommerce industry, ecommerce retail, best practices, trends and new technologies.
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and priorities.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Deadline driven and successful track record of meeting milestones.
- Client presentation skills.
- Experience with Magento is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Must have at least 4 years demonstrated ecommerce experience working in a client facing role.
Website Manager with EAG Advertising & Marketing (Posted October 25)
EAG Advertising & Marketing has an immediate opening for a Website Manager to help manage our suite of client websites and also help with other digital services for our expanding client base. This position will primarily be responsible for the workflow of website projects, digital campaigns and maintenance or update initiatives. This position works closely with account management and creative, but still has a great deal of autonomy. The primary business goal is to build, enhance and maintain websites and other digital offerings on schedule and within budget.
EAG is a 10-year old advertising agency based in the Crossroads District. We have become known as Kansas City’s premier marketing group serving small and growth-stage business. Due to recent and upcoming client additions we have an immediate opening for a career-minded individual with the experience noted below.
The Website Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage and execute website development projects and digital marketing initiatives for our clients. This person not only needs to manage digital projects but also provide analysis on the best actions for our clients, making sound recommendations from a business and marketing perspective.
This is a cross-functional position with high demand for organization and attention to detail, as well as a strong technical understanding of how websites are created and maintained. This role is ideal for someone with the ability to multi-task and that thrives working in a fun, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. This role also requires excellent relationship-building and communication skills with clients, internal staff and external vendor partners.
If you’re looking for an exciting, energetic, flexible environment where you can roll up your sleeves and make an impact on someone’s businesses, this could be a great fit for you! You’ll be a part of literally all aspects of small business marketing, and you’ll like our employee-focused culture. Finally, if you can thrive in an environment where every day does not go exactly as planned, read more about what we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years related experience in an agency environment, as an entrepreneur, or working client-side on multiple digital projects simultaneously as outlined in the job summary
- Detailed experience working with WordPress, including understanding of customizing plug-ins and maintaining sites for optimized performance. Additional CMS platform knowledge (Joomla, Magento, etc) is a big plus
- Proficiency in documenting and defining website requirements for each particular project and conveying impact on timeline and budget
- A proven history of successfully managing projects from initial concept and scope through completion, including internal trafficking and reporting throughout the project lifecycle
- Baseline understanding of CSS and HTML functionality and implementation
- An understanding of best-practices for website user experience, and the ability to show how design can impact a user’s path through a websites navigation
- Experience using CPanel or other similar hosting control panels, with the ability to make recommendations on hosting solutions for various platforms and also manage hosting relationships and hosting migrations
- Experience trouble-shooting visual or performance problems with websites, including form functionality, image breaks or CSS issues.
- Above average use of Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with ability to manage multiple projects
Additional Skills Preferred:
- We don’t require actual website development skills, but knowledge or experience with programming or site development at any level is a bonus
- Experience with Constant Contact or other email platforms
- Experience using social media tools as an administrator to demonstrate ROI
- Experience using advanced website analytics to produce actionable results
- Experience as a production assistant or project manager on video creation or digital video projects
- Lead and manage website development projects
- Maintain the health and functionality of existing websites, including troubleshooting issues and monitoring regular updates
- Manage ongoing website maintenance and content updates
- Manage external vendor relationships, including developers/programmers and hosting partners
- Manage all Digital Project Workflow, timelines and budgets, including regular reporting of project progress
- Assist with monthly KPI reporting
- Manage E-News development for all clients
- Assist with lead management and lead nurture for all clients
Apply by sending a short cover letter and resume, including recent salary history or salary requirements to:
EAG Advertising & Marketing
2120 Washington, Kansas City, MO 64108
Or email: email@example.com
Please, no phone calls at this time.
Part-time Digital Marketing Assistant recruited by Aquent (Posted October 25)
Our client is look for a part time (20 hours per week) marketing coordinator with digital/mobile experience to help during the holiday season. Position should run through the end of January. Will need to work on-site in office.
- Assemble content for mobile ad updates, SMS, newsletter pods and promotional email deployments.
- Consolidate email development feedback for vendor, shepherd approvals process and assist with keeping projects on schedule.
- Assist with updates to the direct marketing calendar.
- Regularly review calendar and update the team on any changes.
- Assist with email and mobile performance analysis and presentations.
- Process manual communication preference requests submitted to the Privacy Manager.
- Assist with field training materials and requests for campaigns as needed.
If this is you, please send a resume and a paragraph on why you think you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paid Search – Digital Marketing Project Manager with Staples (Posted October 25)
- Leads development and execution of online marketing channel initiatives for StaplesPromoProducts.com.
- Manages allocation of budget to appropriate marketing channels to drive top-line sales, customer acquisition, and increased share of wallet.
- Prioritizes resources and project schedule to align campaign activities with business objectives.
- Identifies new opportunities to grow online marketing efforts, and manages on-boarding process for new programs including vendor negotiation and implementation.
- Responsible for management and oversight of agency partner relationships for online marketing campaigns.
- Defines Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for success in online marketing channels, and communicates performance and results to executive team and key stakeholders.
- Champions opportunities to integrate marketing and merchandising promotional events into online channels.
- Develops awareness of opportunities, provides forecast for anticipated results, and recommends best practices approach for execution.
- Monitors and gathers competitive intelligence to improve footprint in the online marketplace.
- Utilizes tools and research projects to monitor market share, share of voice, and awareness in the online arena.
- Provides key insights on competitor activities and strategies to compete more effectively.
- Provides digital marketing thought leadership to organization.
- Experience managing the performance of online marketing campaigns in one or more of the following channels: paid search (SEM), natural search (SEO), display / re-targeting.
- Experience in the promotional products industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience in product management, merchandising, event marketing, tradeshow marketing, HR/administrative marketing or a combination of these product-based and marketing skills will be considered.
- Solid analytics skills to uncover insights from performance data, recommend appropriate actions to improve performance, and communicate business value of programs.
- Overall, strong management and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing is required.
Direct Marketing Coordinator with LifeWorks Integrative Health (Posted October 24)
Responsible for creating and delivering marketing events, ideas and activities for integrated health office to increase new patients. Integrated Office includes: Chiropractic, Physical Medicine, Functional Medicine, Medical Weight Loss, Rehabilitation and Massage Therapy. May also be creating marketing materials, managing projects, and ensuring company message is consistent.
- Create and research new marketing event opportunities.
- Deliver cross marketing through luncheons and talks.
- Deliver and optimize marketing events.
- Organize and create marketing events calendar.
- Import and analyze lead list after event.
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials.
- Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
- Keep updated inventory of all marketing collateral.
- Impact sales results by developing, supporting and executing a variety of field marketing activities.
- Assist with developing and producing promotional marketing material.
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Deliver content through social media via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns, mass-mail materials.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Create and distribute customer surveys.
- Provide pre/during/post coordination and project management to ensure event success.
Marketing & Social Media Specialist with Knit-Rite, Inc. (Posted October 22)
This position is responsible for executing social media initiatives and assisting with graphic design, promotions, and marketing strategies across multiple channels.
- Responsible for managing daily activity on social media outlets including writing daily posts, planning events, monitoring community conversations, cultivating partnerships, researching competitor presence, responding to messages, and reporting relevant data.
- Identify opportunities to integrate social media into the overall business strategy through analysis of social media trends and their impact on the brands.
- Provide tracking and metrics to communicate community activity to internal and external clients.
- Responsible for design of support graphics for social media outlets.
- Develop calendar for company blogs. Responsible for writing frequent posts in a tone that represents the brands and speaks to the primarily female target audience.
- Develop e-mail marketing campaign calendar for multiple brands.
- Assist in the design of marketing and sales materials including catalogs, brochures, ads, tradeshow graphics with strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality.
- Assist Marketing/Sales in research, design, and execution of marketing programs (i.e. sales promotions, new product announcements, mailings, email campaigns and affiliate marketing programs).
- Assist with owner’s 501-c-3 ministry Mainstream Bible Outreach Society in research, design, and execution of marketing outreach programs including graphic design, web support, social media, and administrative support for Christian evangelism outreach and campaigns.
- Administrative support for Executives and Mainstream Bible Outreach Society.
- Strong understanding of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, forums, and blogs.
- Proficiency in Mac-platform desktop publishing tools including Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, Dreamweaver required. Adobe After Effects helpful.
- Knowledge of Magento web platform and HTML a plus.
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Posses strong project/time management skills with ability to handle multiple projects under rigorous deadline pressures.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Working familiarity with the Bible.
- Experience in Christian evangelism outreach helpful.
- 4-Year Degree in graphic design, marketing, journalism, communications, or business.
Director of Communications with New Directions Behavioral Health (Posted October 15)
The Communications Director has overall responsibility for internal and external communications that serve the business needs of New Directions and its members. The position includes preparation of all marketing/sales RFP’s and proposals, in addition to presentations for all executives. The Communications Director works in tandem with the entire company and external stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely information.
- Acts as administrator for the PMAPS proposal software.
- Coordinates with all departments to structure the review of write-ups by SMEs.
- Manages proposal projects via PMAPS.
- Acts as project lead for MBH proposals and writes content.
- Collaborates with all departments and senior management to produce sales presentations.
- Has oversight of EAP proposals.
- Has oversight of revisions to EAP proposals.
- Writes the following publications:Acts as central conduit for all internal communications.Writes press releases and provides direction as company spokesperson.
- News and Views, monthly company newsletter
- E-Directions, weekly tips program for EAP
- Healthy Directions, monthly wellness newsletter
- Select articles for website
- Assists with CEO Blog and comments PRN
- Provides oversight to online coaching “Ask Us” EAP site.
- Attends regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Coordinates activities with the Marketing Manager for external communications.
- Uses Adobe Acrobat Creative Suite to create or revise promotional collateral.
- Outstanding written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Significant expertise in using Microsoft Office products, especially MS Word and Power Point.
- General knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience in writing business proposals.
- BS/BA in Journalism, Communications or other area relevant to position.
- Minimum 7–10 years’ experience in healthcare field or business with similar, relevant responsibilities.
Marketing & Communications Manager with The Research Foundation (Posted October 14)
Coordinates the planning, development and implementation of the organization’s marketing, communications and public relations activities, both external and internal, for The Research Foundation and its health-related community programs including the Harmon Diabetes Center, the ThinkFirst Injury Prevention Program, Young Traffic Offenders Program, and other health education and scholarship programs.
- Writes and produces the biannual 16-24 page newsletter.
- Generates media interest in the organization’s programs and ensures regular contact with target media.
- Writes press releases and fact sheets. Serves as the organization’s representative with the media.
- Maintains and writes content and provides monthly updates to the organization’s two websites.
- Develops and writes brochures and other marketing and communication materials for events.
- Coordinates the annual community-wide Block Party & Health Fair each year.
- Ensures that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and monitors website and market trends.
- Makes in-person visits to various audiences to market health education programs.
- Conducts social media campaign for the organization.
- Writes grant proposals.
- Keeps informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications.
- Knowledge and experience in the formulation and execution of marketing, communication and public relations activities.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook required. Proficiency with Dreamweaver and Front Page skills preferred.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Experience managing fundraising events preferred.
- Effective project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects a must.
- Ability to operate under pressure.
- Experience writing press releases and fact sheets, making presentations and working with the media.
- Strong oral and excellent written communication skills.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, or marketing field required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in public relations, communications or marketing with demonstrated success, preferrably in the non-profit sector.